Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

"
Xero85 wrote:
so what is it now? will they look into ppls viewing time and give away some drops later or do they intend to fully scam us now?

Seeing how they're deleting posts here I'd imagine they couldn't give two rat fucks about us whatsoever.

They will not fix this, they have no intent in upholding their promise. I would be absolutely shocked if they had a shred of integrity and paid us for our time (as was EXPECTED).

I did not watch 7 hours for nothing.
"
Wyrelade wrote:
it is just a gamble. There is already proof with screenshots that some certain viewers have indeed got something as a loot (And thats great!).

Like 3 whole screenshots out of hundreds thousands viewers?
Those nice odds!
How ungrateful we are to complain about this great and generous promotion, meant to celebrate community event!
"
GrimExcuse wrote:
I thought a lot of people were Pro GGG and Path of Exile and be happy just to see what was being announced

This is horrifying to see so many negative comments.. This is totally a choosing begger section on reddit jesus.

It is not about free stuff , people are angry because they got scammed , we just wasted our time for nothing , i feel like they used me for twitch numbers , it is very insulting .
OK OK what the fuck people, I'm frustrated too for not getting any drops, FRUSTRATED not angry, no one was held at gun point to watch this. I enjoyed a lot of the stream some parts where boring watching Kripp play was honestly not that enjoyable sure seeing game play was great, but in the end it was a great stream, also the lady at the end... them yeahs like lady you ok?

Any who its ok to be frustrated and angry but could we not insult the people that working on the game, yes it feels like a hoax all them fancy mtx and stuff but in the end the stream was for the Exilecon announcements not for the drops if you where here only for the drops I'm pretty sure you could have done something else while running the stream on the background shit there where times I had to get up and do stuff missing parts of the stream.

So do I want a drop sure I do, do I feel frustrated and slightly annoyed that I did not gone one yeah, do I feel cheated not really the announcements I got man PoE 2, the new league man that is fucking AMAZING.

So again NO ONE WAS HELD AGAINST THEIR WILL TO WATCH THE STREAM AND COULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING WHILE LETTING IT RUN YEAH, AND THERE WAS NO SUB REQUIREMENT TO GET A DROP.

"Please note:
A Twitch Prime membership is not required for this promotion.
You can win multiple prizes per account.
Duplicates are possible.
Your chances of receiving a microtransaction do not increase by having multiple pages with the Livestream open simultaneously.
Twitch Drops will run on the ExileCon weekend, from 9AM until 5PM on Saturday (November 16th NZT) and 10AM until 5pm Sunday (November 17th NZT).
This promotion is available for PC, Xbox One and PS4 accounts.
ExileCon Twitch Drops works only on our official channel www.twitch.tv/pathofexile and is not available on other channels streaming Path of Exile.
You'll receive a PM on the website to notify you when you've won."

I was not planning on posting but man insulting the people that got on stage or the devs in general is just over the top, and I know I just made myself a target but I don't care really people can complain and should complain but try to not go insulting people around that is just useless and makes things worse for others.
"
Lifebloom wrote:
"
GrimExcuse wrote:
I thought a lot of people were Pro GGG and Path of Exile and be happy just to see what was being announced

This is horrifying to see so many negative comments.. This is totally a choosing begger section on reddit jesus.

It is not about free stuff , people are angry because they got scammed , we just wasted our time for nothing , i feel like they used me for twitch numbers , it is very insulting .

That's exactly what they did. They used us for twitch numbers. And they will not fix this, and they will not care.
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
"
Wyrelade wrote:
I am here to just let you "Angry MTX afkers" know, that in no where in the instructions say "YOU WILL" get microtransactions for watching.

it is just a gamble. There is already proof with screenshots that some certain viewers have indeed got something as a loot (And thats great!).

They actually said there's guaranteed loot after 5.5 hours on Reddit.

I am OWED mtx for my time investment. It is beyond fucked up I sat there for 7 hours and got NOTHING. What is wrong with you GGG? That's beyond fucked up. I am OWED.

Fix this.

if you force yourself to watch a stream for 7h just to get something out of a gamble thats on you mate. relax dude. might have turned off your pc and got something more valuable out of it.
"
GrimExcuse wrote:

Not only do you get to watch Free content from the ExileCon that's awesome.
But you gotta complain about not getting FREE MTX for doing so?

Aren't you just glad you get to watch some free exilecon content... I'm confused

GGG is the one company that keeps on giving time and time again be real people.

It's actually more simple than that and should be pretty easy to understand: nobody requested MTXes or free drops when GGG announced Exilecon or the schedule. So GGG, on their own initiative, decided to provide this free* bonus to people watching the stream. It is obvious that something went wrong and GGG has failed to deliver on that promise so people are rightfully angry with that. For some it actually is a matter of principle and you should not have the gall to call them beggars.

*Free does NOT mean people have no right to complain. Similarly how you can complain about YT not working properly or Google or Facebook.
*Free is not exactly free or a handout. GGG gained A LOT of actual money (yes, $$$) from people watching the stream. They even ran ads on the stream and the added exposure translates into a lot of revenue long-term.
Build Guides and Beginner Tips YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/NavandisGaming
Last edited by Navandis on Nov 16, 2019, 2:23:57 PM
"
Acmeth wrote:

I was not planning on posting but man insulting the people that got on stage or the devs in general is just over the top, and I know I just made myself a target but I don't care really people can complain and should complain but try to not go insulting people around that is just useless and makes things worse for others.

How is it not? they lied to us, and used us to make themselves money. You think they do twitch for FREE? they made MONEY off us by LYING to us.
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
They actually said there's guaranteed loot after 5.5 hours on Reddit.

I am OWED mtx for my time investment. It is beyond fucked up I sat there for 7 hours and got NOTHING. What is wrong with you GGG? That's beyond fucked up. I am OWED.

Fix this.

Where's this guarantee? From what I've seen so far these comments are just players not understanding fundamental statistics.
"

if you force yourself to watch a stream for 7h just to get something out of a gamble thats on you mate. relax dude. might have turned off your pc and got something more valuable out of it.

Wasn't a gamble, they GUARANTEED it on Reddit. Swore after 5.5 hours we WOULD get shit.

I am owed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info