Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

I thought a lot of people were Pro GGG and Path of Exile and be happy just to see what was being announced

This is horrifying to see so many negative comments.. This is totally a choosing begger section on reddit jesus.

Not only do you get to watch Free content from the ExileCon that's awesome.
But you gotta complain about not getting FREE MTX for doing so?

Aren't you just glad you get to watch some free exilecon content... I'm confused

GGG is the one company that keeps on giving time and time again be real people.
I have had twitch prime since I saw it as part of Amazon's stuff a few months ago.

not a problem.

I didn't see any drops.

Here's the reality, not some of us were hoping to win, we all were. But with the way it was randomized? who knows how satisfied you'd be if win.

I loved the stream guys, can't wait to dig into the content with a bit less lag while 104k plus viewers :)

And I might even be willing to chuck out some cash for the second edition.
"
QuickMolasses wrote:
Stop blaming GGG for viewers mistakes. Nobody had to subscribe for more than a month even, and very few people did in the first place. You need to find another outlet for your manufactured anger.

They literally said on reddit (BEX said this) that you do NOT need to be a prime member, to quote her directly;

"You do not need to be a prime member, that's just what twitch prefers us to call it".
"
kassigainen wrote:
"
twitticles wrote:

It only answers the question about Twitch Prime requirement, not specifically stating that there isn't any problem with drops.

Also good job linking the post from 2 days ago, way before whole event and issues with drops has started...

I replied to a post that specifically stated there is a problem with prime/non-prime. I never stated there's no problem of any kind with the drops, which I of course cannot know.
"
GrimExcuse wrote:
This is horrifying to see so many negative comments.. This is totally a choosing begger section on reddit jesus.

Maybe it's you who spends too much time on /r/ChoosingBeggars (or perhaps /r/WhiteKnightTeam?) and it affected your reality?

In this thread we are discussing multiple technical problems with non-working Twitch drops and expect to see any official comment about the issue, especially considering that Day Two stream will start soon and it will be really good to know if we even have the chance for drops or the issue still not fixed.

Drops were advertised. Drops were not delivered to most of the people and it has nothing to do with bad luck.
I am here to just let you "Angry MTX afkers" know, that in no where in the instructions say "YOU WILL" get microtransactions for watching.

it is just a gamble. There is already proof with screenshots that some certain viewers have indeed got something as a loot (And thats great!).

I am far more grateful just for the FREE stream we can WATCH and SEE and HEAR the exilecon happening.

You're doing great GGG, Don't take these "OMG NO LOOT SH*T COMMPANY" comments too heavily.
PoE is not the same anymore since 3.15.
Last edited by Wyrelade on Nov 16, 2019, 2:16:50 PM
so what is it now? will they look into ppls viewing time and give away some drops later or do they intend to fully scam us now?
"
Wyrelade wrote:
I am here to just let you "Angry MTX afkers" know, that in no where in the instructions say "YOU WILL" get microtransactions for watching.

it is just a gamble. There is already proof with screenshots that some certain viewers have indeed got something as a loot (And thats great!).

They actually said there's guaranteed loot after 5.5 hours on Reddit.

I am OWED mtx for my time investment. It is beyond fucked up I sat there for 7 hours and got NOTHING. What is wrong with you GGG? That's beyond fucked up. I am OWED.

Fix this.
"
Wyrelade wrote:

I am far more grateful just for the FREE stream we can WATCH and SEE and HEAR the exilecon happening.

You're doing great GGG, Don't take these "OMG NO LOOT SH*T COMMPANY" comments too heavily.

^ this guy

"Look at me i took my moms credit card and spent $600 bucks on the game. I am literal God i have all the MTX's. Y'all poor peasants that are begging for free MTX are disgustingl. Viva la GGG"
Last edited by Kidjica on Nov 16, 2019, 2:19:12 PM
"
Wyrelade wrote:

exactly. i too would like to have gotten something but jeez thats a bunch of angry folks here. by the stanards of the industry GGG is an awesomely frienly company. it's a shame how fast this is forgotten as soon as people don't get stuff they feel entitled too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info