Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

Stop blaming GGG for viewers mistakes. Nobody had to subscribe for more than a month even, and very few people did in the first place. You need to find another outlet for your manufactured anger.
Guys, it's commercial lie, to force you to buy twitch premium, you not know? don't be an idiot :p
Last edited by oufouf on Nov 16, 2019, 1:34:02 PM
-
Last edited by Eepis on Nov 26, 2019, 12:16:09 PM
"
twitticles wrote:
"
WhiteMagick wrote:
Any fix yet for the account linking?
(That account automatically links for twitch prime drops which disables being eligible for drops since account is not linked for normal twitch drops)

This being an actual problem is purely player speculation. The official answer is that it is not.

Link to this "official answer"? Because if you mean "support answer" - there are two contradictory ones: one that stated there is an actual problem, and the other one latter with damage control "all is fine, it's your luck" BS.
"
Eepis wrote:
What are the odds to get drop after watching full 15hr of this event. day1 + day2? It's 2.8 times average, but what that actually mean?

The chance to not receive a drop in 15 hours (12 rolls per hour, totalling 180 rolls) is 0.985^180 = 0.066 or 6.6%.
The chance to receive at least one drop over 15 hours with one roll every five minutes is consequently 93.4%
I think the problem right now stems from the fact that only 12k accounts are linked and eligible, someone's photo of GGG support stated that its a thing on twitch side. Also, they already clarified that you do not need twitch prime. So maybe you just aren't even getting any rolls to begin with.
"
kassigainen wrote:
"
twitticles wrote:
"
WhiteMagick wrote:
Any fix yet for the account linking?
(That account automatically links for twitch prime drops which disables being eligible for drops since account is not linked for normal twitch drops)

This being an actual problem is purely player speculation. The official answer is that it is not.

Link to this "official answer"?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2676838/filter-account-type/staff
Last edited by twitticles on Nov 16, 2019, 1:49:35 PM
"
Al_GGG wrote:
"
sphaxou wrote:
My poe page says "Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Prime Drops" and not "Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Drops" Do you need to have Twitch prime to participate?

Nope, Twitch Prime isn't required for this promotion. :)

But drops were received only by those having "eligible to Twitch Drops". Those with "Prime" got 0 drops. Following GGG guide I could link my account only to "Prime"
Am I guilty for not getting drop ?
"Yeah there was a problem, a problem we didn't bother looking into WHATSOEVER for the entire duration of the stream. One whole working day. Neither did we check beforehand if things worked fine."

"Yeah, we're not going to do anything about it. And watch our fanatics come to blind rescue. Whachhugonnado huh?!"
"
twitticles wrote:

It only answers the question about Twitch Prime requirement, not specifically stating that there isn't any problem with drops.

Also good job linking the post from 2 days ago, way before whole event and issues with drops has started...
Last edited by kassigainen on Nov 16, 2019, 2:01:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info