Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

+
Last edited by LoloJolo on Dec 11, 2019, 9:34:27 PM
Molasses clearly don't understand that even tho they said you don't need prime you actually do because your twitch account is linked with PoE account where it says prime drops there is no option for regular twitch users.
+
Last edited by LoloJolo on Dec 11, 2019, 9:34:08 PM
"
QuickMolasses wrote:
"
LoloJolo wrote:

PEOPLE PISSED BECAUSE THEY PAID FOR TWITCH PRIME SUBSCRIPTION.
AND THIS IS TOTALLY GGG RESPONSIBILITY!
Because they must shut off any paid subscriptions on POE twitch channel
BECAUSE TWITCH IS A SPONSOR FOR EXILECON, means eventually GGG will receive not only every penny from subscriptions and sponsorship money from TWITCH, but we MUST and WATCHED advertisements during stream that generated additional revenue!

You didn't need a Prime sub for drops. That was never said, nor is it how the Twitch Drops system works.

It's not on GGG if people waste their Prime Subs. GGG never said it would be required to be eligible to get drops. They gave clear insturctions.

Plus many people have subbed just because it's their favorite game. Yeah, some Streamer may get a few subs less this month but it's not on GGG. But PoE content creator also get a metric tonne of content out of the event whether they participate or not. This is not an actual problem.
--------------------------------------
Dudes need their beauty sleep too
--------------------------------------
Any fix yet for the account linking?
(That account automatically links for twitch prime drops which disables being eligible for drops since account is not linked for normal twitch drops)
I watched the entire stream from front to back non-AFK. Commented constantly and all. No drops they got us in the first half! SMH
The only thing i need in this world is to play pathofexile.
"
RichHeart wrote:
"
QuickMolasses wrote:
"
LoloJolo wrote:

PEOPLE PISSED BECAUSE THEY PAID FOR TWITCH PRIME SUBSCRIPTION.
AND THIS IS TOTALLY GGG RESPONSIBILITY!
Because they must shut off any paid subscriptions on POE twitch channel
BECAUSE TWITCH IS A SPONSOR FOR EXILECON, means eventually GGG will receive not only every penny from subscriptions and sponsorship money from TWITCH, but we MUST and WATCHED advertisements during stream that generated additional revenue!

You didn't need a Prime sub for drops. That was never said, nor is it how the Twitch Drops system works.

It's not on GGG if people waste their Prime Subs. GGG never said it would be required to be eligible to get drops. They gave clear insturctions.

Plus many people have subbed just because it's their favorite game. Yeah, some Streamer may get a few subs less this month but it's not on GGG. But PoE content creator also get a metric tonne of content out of the event whether they participate or not. This is not an actual problem.

Agreed. Anyone who was going to drop a sub on GGG's channel is/was giving to streamers in the first place anyways. I saw people subbing for like 36 months. Its just another way to support GGG.
"
WhiteMagick wrote:
Any fix yet for the account linking?
(That account automatically links for twitch prime drops which disables being eligible for drops since account is not linked for normal twitch drops)

This being an actual problem is purely player speculation. The official answer is that it is not.
"
LoloJolo wrote:
"
Kidjica wrote:
Molasses clearly don't understand that even tho they said you don't need prime you actually do because your twitch account is linked with PoE account where it says prime drops there is no option for regular twitch users.

You 100% right and wrong at the same time.
Right on everybody thought that need Prime for drop.
Wrong - because this was not suppose to be Prime drop - POE drop with delivery on YOUR POE ACCOUNT, NOT TWITCH.

BUT GGG MADE SURE TO POORLY WORD IT SO PEOPLE SUBSCRIBED WITH PRIME SUBSCRIPTIONS, REGULAR SUBSCRIPTIONS ETC.

Read again my post. I said it was not supposed to be prime drop. But on account it says prime twitch drop. There is difference. Some other games give only drops for prime subs. It should not be case here because they said it was for all but i guess someone made horrible mistake either from GGG or Twitch.
-
Last edited by LoloJolo on Dec 11, 2019, 9:34:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info