Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

jesus guys come down! everyone got a chance for FREE stuff. why are you so toxic about that. no one had to sub there channel or something else. alot of the subs where giftet anyways. the only thing you have to do is watch the god damn stream and with luck you get something. i watch the stream because im interested whats coming not the cosmetics.

2019... when your community is going crazy about free cosmetics... because they dont get one. INSANE!
"
LoloJolo wrote:
Never thought to comment on this.
BUT.

Stream was limited to GGG TWITCH channel AND INTENSIFIED WITH DROP. Streamers that COULDN'T AFFORD TRAVEL TO NEW ZEALAND WON'T BE ABLE TO COMMENT AND MONETIZE.
DROP WAS ADVERTISED AS 100% CHANCE TO GET TO ANYBODY WHO'LL STAY ON STREAM.

First of all - GGG MUST REFUND ALL SUBSCRIPTIONS BACK TO EVERYBODY WHO EITHER SUBSCRIBED WITH PRIME OR REAL MONEY!
I WAS FULL STREAM ONLINE AND CAN TELL TENS THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE SUBSCRIBED WITH PAY SUBSCRIPTION FOR GGG CHANNEL. THEY DID IT BECAUSE THEY WANTED DROP!!!
GGG TWITCH CHANNEL PRODUCING 0 CONTENT 99.9% OF THE TIME. ALL THIS SUBSCRIPTIONS WERE STRIPPED FROM REAL STARS - STREAMERS. THIS GUYS MADE POE SO POPULAR AND ACTUALLY EXPLAINED ENOUGH FOR 85% (or even more) of the player base to even start to play.

GGG MUST PROVIDE CLEAR EXPLANATION WHAT AND WHY WENT SO WRONG AND MAKE SURE IT WILL NEVER HAPPENED AGAIN.

GGG MUST OBTAIN WATCHING STATISTICS FROM TWITCH AND APPLY NEWLY ADDED DROP CHANCES SEPARATELY TO EACH WATCHER! BECAUSE THIS HOW IT WAS ADVERTISED. AND PROVIDE TO EVERYBODY PIECES OF PIXELS THAT WAS OFFERED AND ROLLED WITH CHANCES THAT WERE ADVERTISED.
AND THIS IS THE REACTION I'M LOOKING FOR FROM CHRIS AND TEAM.
BECAUSE HYPE MUST BE ABOUT POE 2.0 AND NEW LEAGUE MECHANIC INSTEAD OF THIS STUPID DROP

JUST READ BACKGROUND.

P.S. YES. I HAVE MENTAL ILLNESS TOO.

Here is my background:
Being with POE from 2012. Spent more than $600 over the years. Got one of my account banned by GGG for using Razer Tartarus with $400 worth of pay transactions and legacy gears. I have medical conditions so Razer Tartarus was the only way I can play without PAIN. Permanent ban will not be lifted.
Got second account and carpal tunnel syndrome because playing on keyboard (I'm definitely addicted, stupid etc., BUT PLAYING THIS GAME KEEP ME ALIVE IN MY CRAPPY LIFE).

Im with you. I can't explain how frustrated im from this "twitch drops". I think they did many more similar things, which showed to me one thing - they are just greedy company overall. But this case... its a different, such a shame. To lie your own player base in that way. for some old crappy pixels who no one will buy anymore. Announcing something that 0.1% of viewers or even less will get, no one knows exact number, maybe only 100 ppl got any drop from 150k. SO WHAT IS THIS? Trying to get twitch views record in that way. Pure scam. Such a shame. I dont have words.
"
xlordfanboy wrote:
jesus guys come down! everyone got a chance for FREE stuff.

They did not, that's the problem. Most people weren't detected as eligible despite having their accs linked. Only 0.75% of the 1.6m total viewers were detected as eligible to roll for item drops. Are you telling me you non-ironically believe that only 0.75% of people would link their accoutns to twitch despite the largest incentive to watch the stream being twitch drops? Hello?

Bex even said it - 12,000 viewers were in the rolls. Go away boomer.
Last edited by Zykor on Nov 16, 2019, 11:32:04 AM
"
twitticles wrote:
"
rawrcd wrote:
I may be wrong but you can figure out the chances of you getting a drop by doing a binomial distribution with the number of trials being 84 (12 trials per hour for 7 hours) and the number of successes being 1. If I did the math right this should give you ~ 36% chance of getting a drop if you watched the whole thing cover to cover. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Chance of not receiving a drop: 0.985^n, where n = number of rolls. 0.985^84 = 0.281, so 28.1% chance.

Ahh OK, thank you for the clarification.
"
rawrcd wrote:
"
twitticles wrote:
"
rawrcd wrote:
I may be wrong but you can figure out the chances of you getting a drop by doing a binomial distribution with the number of trials being 84 (12 trials per hour for 7 hours) and the number of successes being 1. If I did the math right this should give you ~ 36% chance of getting a drop if you watched the whole thing cover to cover. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Chance of not receiving a drop: 0.985^n, where n = number of rolls. 0.985^84 = 0.281, so 28.1% chance.

Ahh OK, thank you for the clarification.

Which pretty much means _at least_ a third of people watching will not get anything as it's possible for one person to get more than one reward. They will not be in anyway distributed evenly and nothing is guaranteed.

Still people are pissed like they're entitled to receiving something just by AFKing through the stream. Nothing makes people more angry than a chance of getting something for free.
--------------------------------------
Dudes need their beauty sleep too
--------------------------------------
I thought I was bad at math...

Just like in PoE, you aren't guaranteed to get an exalt or a mirror if you play the whole league. This is no different. A lot of people are throwing around statements that have no proof.

Stream was great BTW! :)
-
Last edited by LoloJolo on Dec 11, 2019, 9:32:10 PM
We were 3 people, watched the whole show, no adblockers, full sound etc - 0 Drops. Thanks 4 Scam <3
-
Last edited by LoloJolo on Dec 11, 2019, 9:33:51 PM
"
LoloJolo wrote:
Spoiler
"
RichHeart wrote:
"
rawrcd wrote:

Chance of not receiving a drop: 0.985^n, where n = number of rolls.
"
RichHeart wrote:

Which pretty much means _at least_ a third of people watching will not get anything as it's possible for one person to get more than one reward. They will not be in anyway distributed evenly and nothing is guaranteed.

Still people are pissed like they're entitled to receiving something just by AFKing through the stream. Nothing makes people more angry than a chance of getting something for free.

PEOPLE PISSED BECAUSE THEY PAID FOR TWITCH PRIME SUBSCRIPTION.
AND THIS IS TOTALLY GGG RESPONSIBILITY!
Because they must shut off any paid subscriptions on POE twitch channel
BECAUSE TWITCH IS A SPONSOR FOR EXILECON, means eventually GGG will receive not only every penny from subscriptions and sponsorship money from TWITCH, but we MUST and WATCHED advertisements during stream that generated additional revenue!

You didn't need a Prime sub for drops. That was never said, nor is it how the Twitch Drops system works.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info