Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

It's really a shame. Everything else about the day was great but this no drops issue will be a cloud over all of it if they don't do something.
Last edited by samgee on Nov 16, 2019, 10:52:53 AM
I may be wrong but you can figure out the chances of you getting a drop by doing a binomial distribution with the number of trials being 84 (12 trials per hour for 7 hours) and the number of successes being 1. If I did the math right this should give you ~ 36% chance of getting a drop if you watched the whole thing cover to cover. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
cmon guys relax, its just mtx, we're unlucky that's it !
☠ † Le Toucan has arrived † ☠
"
rawrcd wrote:
I may be wrong but you can figure out the chances of you getting a drop by doing a binomial distribution with the number of trials being 84 (12 trials per hour for 7 hours) and the number of successes being 1. If I did the math right this should give you ~ 36% chance of getting a drop if you watched the whole thing cover to cover. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Chance of not receiving a drop: 0.985^n, where n = number of rolls. 0.985^84 = 0.281, so 28.1% chance.
"
LoloJolo wrote:
Never thought to comment on this.
BUT.

Stream was limited to GGG TWITCH channel AND INTENSIFIED WITH DROP. Streamers that COULDN'T AFFORD TRAVEL TO NEW ZEALAND WON'T BE ABLE TO COMMENT AND MONETIZE.
DROP WAS ADVERTISED AS 100% CHANCE TO GET TO ANYBODY WHO'LL STAY ON STREAM.

First of all - GGG MUST REFUND ALL SUBSCRIPTIONS BACK TO EVERYBODY WHO EITHER SUBSCRIBED WITH PRIME OR REAL MONEY!
I WAS FULL STREAM ONLINE AND CAN TELL TENS THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE SUBSCRIBED WITH PAY SUBSCRIPTION FOR GGG CHANNEL. THEY DID IT BECAUSE THEY WANTED DROP!!!
GGG TWITCH CHANNEL PRODUCING 0 CONTENT 99.9% OF THE TIME. ALL THIS SUBSCRIPTIONS WERE STRIPPED FROM REAL STARS - STREAMERS. THIS GUYS MADE POE SO POPULAR AND ACTUALLY EXPLAINED ENOUGH FOR 85% (or even more) of the player base to even start to play.

GGG MUST PROVIDE CLEAR EXPLANATION WHAT AND WHY WENT SO WRONG AND MAKE SURE IT WILL NEVER HAPPENED AGAIN.

GGG MUST OBTAIN WATCHING STATISTICS FROM TWITCH AND APPLY NEWLY ADDED DROP CHANCES SEPARATELY TO EACH WATCHER! BECAUSE THIS HOW IT WAS ADVERTISED. AND PROVIDE TO EVERYBODY PIECES OF PIXELS THAT WAS OFFERED AND ROLLED WITH CHANCES THAT WERE ADVERTISED.
AND THIS IS THE REACTION I'M LOOKING FOR FROM CHRIS AND TEAM.
BECAUSE HYPE MUST BE ABOUT POE 2.0 AND NEW LEAGUE MECHANIC INSTEAD OF THIS STUPID DROP

JUST READ BACKGROUND.

P.S. YES. I HAVE MENTAL ILLNESS TOO.

Here is my background:
Being with POE from 2012. Spent more than $600 over the years. Got one of my account banned by GGG for using Razer Tartarus with $400 worth of pay transactions and legacy gears. I have medical conditions so Razer Tartarus was the only way I can play without PAIN. Permanent ban will not be lifted.
Got second account and carpal tunnel syndrome because playing on keyboard (I'm definitely addicted, stupid etc., BUT PLAYING THIS GAME KEEP ME ALIVE IN MY CRAPPY LIFE).

I feel you man.

So many people in this thread saying it’s just $5-10 microtransaction. Well if you adjust for Purchasing power for my country that $10 comes out to $180, wouldn’t anyone tune in to watch the stream if you are getting Free mtx worth $180? Imagine how pissed would you be of not getting that $180 MTX.
Yes I am pissed.
Show us the numbers, GGG !!!
The thing that people are complaining about free stuff is ridiculous.

Choosing beggars

I thought the damned blighted map drop rates were bad..
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
+
Last edited by LoloJolo on Dec 11, 2019, 9:31:33 PM
I have to admit even if it's not a big deal...

GGG saying that the average of player would get a drop after 5,5h when it's clearly not the case makes me think they can't be trusted anymore even more with no declaration from them explaining what's happening.

Any serious organisation saying sorry ...had technical issue... next time it will work just fine would be forgiven.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info