[3.11] Bashtart's HERALD OF PURITY GUARDIAN: cheap starter & endgame boss farmer with insane dps!

"
palpatin wrote:
Any tips how to craft that +1 level phys and str gems amulet? I have a double influenced ilevel 82 amulet, and try to alter till one of the +1 prefix comes (around 2-300 alter, sometimes 2 times that much), then anull if necessary and regal the other prefix on it, but I was wondering if there is any other way, or maybe quality from catalysts help.

I am confident the amulet was achieved with fossil crafting. Could be wrong.

Did my first attempt at Sirus (AL4) today. Died but I got him down to the final phase, I'm jsut a few minor tweaks and improvements from being able to do it.

Taking inspiration from the builds of Jaxom and Gnomirio.
Fish
"
patouskii wrote:

Thanks for clarification. Cluster jewels seem to be quite expensive so I'm sticking with 3.9 build for now. There's still some things to optimize on this one also, like +1 phys skill gem amulet. I'd also prefer slightly better survival. Leveling from 95 to 96 now, which is still quite managable but died twice on some freaking lightning totem while mapping, ridiculous. Did Sirus on aw5 just to be sure not to die there, and I didn't.

Btw I had wrong configuration options on PoB. Didn't have power, frenzy and endurance charges ticked for minions. We get them through Harmony of Purpose ascendancy. So ticking those and combined dps went from 1,26 million to 1,84 million dps.

Your minions don't have these charges as the ascendancy only shares charges with Party mamber and minions are only allies (gain onslaught from ascendancy; compare the wording).

"
TallTimbers wrote:
"
palpatin wrote:
Any tips how to craft that +1 level phys and str gems amulet? I have a double influenced ilevel 82 amulet, and try to alter till one of the +1 prefix comes (around 2-300 alter, sometimes 2 times that much), then anull if necessary and regal the other prefix on it, but I was wondering if there is any other way, or maybe quality from catalysts help.

I am confident the amulet was achieved with fossil crafting. Could be wrong.

Did my first attempt at Sirus (AL4) today. Died but I got him down to the final phase, I'm jsut a few minor tweaks and improvements from being able to do it.

Taking inspiration from the builds of Jaxom and Gnomirio.

The amulet is crafted with an awakender orb. Otherwise it is close to impossible to hit both prefixes as they are really rare.
Use the orb with a hunter and warlord amulet which both have one of these prefixes (and no other conquerer mod) and hope to hit something usefull along these two +1 mods. With open prefix you can craft "suffix cannot be changed" and scour, followed by multimod and/or aspect craft; If you have three prefixes you stay with them or try an annulment orb.
Cost per craft are approximately 5ex. I recommend to use an imprint on the "base item" to save some money.
Last edited by Gnomiro on Apr 4, 2020, 8:03:34 AM
"
Gnomiro wrote:

The amulet is crafted with an awakender orb. Otherwise it is close to impossible to hit both prefixes as they are really rare.
Use the orb with a hunter and warlord amulet which both have one of these prefixes (and no other conquerer mod) and hope to hit something usefull along these two +1 mods. With open prefix you can craft "suffix cannot be changed" and scour, followed by multimod and/or aspect craft; If you have three prefixes you stay with them or try an annulment orb.
Cost per craft are approximately 5ex. I recommend to use an imprint on the "base item" to save some money.

Thanks heaps!
Fish
"
Gnomiro wrote:

Your minions don't have these charges as the ascendancy only shares charges with Party mamber and minions are only allies (gain onslaught from ascendancy; compare the wording).

Thanks for correcting. Checked ascendancy again and noticed that unnerve and intimidate come from Unwavering Crusade so got slight dps buff to PoB from there :) 1,33 million dps per sentinel now when things should be correct.

EDIT:

Btw is impale good choice if you don't use cluster jewels in the build? I changed to impale and dread banner like OP writes in the first post but don't have cluster jewel setup.

Upgraded from 20/20 to 21/20 Herald of Purity, can't believe it has such a huge impact on total dps. From 1,33 to 1,48mdps per sentinel.
Last edited by patouskii on Apr 4, 2020, 10:40:27 AM
"
Gnomiro wrote:

Sooo ... I think I get this one, somehow I misread awakener orb's wiki, never used one.

I have one question, after using the awakener orb, I might get an item full of 6 mods, and will have to hit it with annulment orb to work with it further. That will have 1/3 chance to hit one of the +1 level prefixes (I assume), so the imprinting you mention would help. Reading the wiki, I saw that eternal orbs are not around anymore, and beastcrafting only imprints magic items, so how to imprint?
"
palpatin wrote:
"
Gnomiro wrote:

Sooo ... I think I get this one, somehow I misread awakener orb's wiki, never used one.

I have one question, after using the awakener orb, I might get an item full of 6 mods, and will have to hit it with annulment orb to work with it further. That will have 1/3 chance to hit one of the +1 level prefixes (I assume), so the imprinting you mention would help. Reading the wiki, I saw that eternal orbs are not around anymore, and beastcrafting only imprints magic items, so how to imprint?

I would imprint (beastiary) one of the blue bases with the corresponding influence +1 mod. The one you want to use after the awakener orb craft (last item selected when crafting) and probably the high ilvl amulet. The other one can have any stats as long as it has the other +1 affix and it is cheap cheaper to buy it again. THe hunter mod is more rare than the warlord mod if I remember correctly.

Using the imprint after a failed craft givex you the one-influenced base bacl to try it again. But it's a question of prefence as you could also sell a faild craft.
Any suggestion for small cluster jewel?
Trying out this build.

I've barely just started, but I was using Smite until I was able to use Blade Vortex.

Not really caring for BV. Smite just obliterated everything on my screen. There any reason why I shouldn't run Smite? I know I'm still low level, so perhaps it will change as I get higher?
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
Last edited by Westwood1121 on Apr 4, 2020, 5:42:49 PM
"
MrHyperion wrote:
Any suggestion for small cluster jewel?

'Surging Vitality' and another with 'Fettle'.

Then look for
Life,
Attributes,(dex>str,int)
Resistance.
Fish
I'm playing this build second league and OMG that buffs with new cluster jewels :O

9 Sentinels, each with more than 2mln dmg and everything just melts. Now I'm farming Simulacrum for currency and I'm sitting with 18ex for more upgrades.

Uber Elder done with just 2-3 mins, Shaper dies in seconds, T16 bosses dies right after they look at me.

I just love this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info