[3.11] Bashtart's HERALD OF PURITY GUARDIAN: cheap starter & endgame boss farmer with insane dps!

Any tips on what I could change now ? Recently bought an armor with +1 gem level while trying to 6l and now I don't know where to go in terms of upgrade. I already use a large cluster and 2 medium (total of 7 sentinels)

"
@Bashtart

Thanks for this build, I really enjoyed using it as a benchmark and built my own version along the way.

I wanted to share with everyone, a version without golems and spectres. I'd say really easy to play since you just have to run around and keep your sentinels up all the time.

End-Game: Not HC viable, All content, Sirus A8 deathless (possible to down last phase during the 4-sirus illusion mode), Max Deli viable with deaths.
Life - 6.67K. 9 sentinels (4.8m dps each - including vaal haste, 2 curses).
If I add awakened multistrike + awakened phys dmg + Impale (21/20); dps will go up to 5.8m for each minion.
Gear is ~20 exalted. Expensive ones are the Helm, Amulet and awakened Gems. Other than that, everything cost between 10-50C.
Cluster Jewels: ~2 exalted. large/medium cost between 10-50C each; I crafted fettle jewels myself and spent about 1k alterations).
Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/HDK2vB8k

Budget: not HC viable, all content, Sirus A8 (1-2 deaths during last phase), Max Deli viable with deaths.
Life - 6K. 9 sentinels (3.8m dps each - including vaal haste, 2 curses).
Gear is ~4 exalted. Majority will be from Amulet +1 phys (1-1.5exa), chest for 1exa.
Cluster Jewels: ~1 exalted. Buy them instead of crafting, may not have the ideal jewel sockets but you can disregard some life in early-game.
Budget Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/mpUykeDV

Main difference between Budget and End-game is that I had to attempt to squeeze the pride aura in for the boost in damage. I have removed this in the Budget Pastebin and effectively, you will still hit ~4m dps.

Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions on the playing style.

I wanted to share an update to my build, I was able to push for 11 sentinels and I am hitting ~6m dps (with vaal haste & 2 curses) per sentinel.

Possible to push to 8m dps per sentinel if I include awakened phys dmg and multistrike.

https://pastebin.com/UkHD9BVK
Hey could you check my profile and see what I can change? I'm starting to die a bit too much on t15 and t16 maps and I don't know what I could get to improve my gear. I switched from golems and specters as they were also dieing a lot and wasn't really helping at all. I think I should update my body armor but what should I be looking for?
"
Hokutten wrote:
Hey could you check my profile and see what I can change? I'm starting to die a bit too much on t15 and t16 maps and I don't know what I could get to improve my gear. I switched from golems and specters as they were also dieing a lot and wasn't really helping at all. I think I should update my body armor but what should I be looking for?

For some reasons, I can't access your profile to see your items, can you share your pastebin?

I'm running w/o spectres or golems though.
How do you guys do Cassia?

I fail everytime. Doesnt matter if I destroy the minions, there's too many to protect the damn thhing.
"
Mukuro123 wrote:

I fail everytime. Doesnt matter if I destroy the minions, there's too many to protect the damn thhing.

Opinion:
It's all about the totems and the spread of the roots. (mycelium)

Personally I like to use Ice Cage towers and tank minion towers. This slows the incoming monster waves down then plow'em as they come.

Frequently the way the roots spread will just brick the encounter making it become unmanageable for most builds that don't use increasingly larger amounts of AoE.
Fish
"
Mukuro123 wrote:

Strong towers in crossroads on the enemy routes. Don't spam many towers but only few selected ones then upgrade them to max quickly. Also you can annoint your rings for some more damage. I like ice and minion towers but ofc you need to use others also if enemies are of that type. Then you just need to be quick and all over the place when enemies start coming. I've done many T14-T16 blighted maps even with some light annointments with this build and usually no problem. I don't even use cluster jewels on my build.
"
Kendricklzb wrote:
"
Hokutten wrote:

For some reasons, I can't access your profile to see your items, can you share your pastebin?

Here you go:

https://pastebin.com/XT0Hvx45

You should be able to see my character now in here as well. For some reason I had one of the privacy settings on.
Just want to say thank you here.
I started this game since 3.6, but cannot do much in the game.
can't kill any end game boss before. After I play this build, start killing some bosses like ak8 Sirius. I also did some changes to my build, I am using 4 Pure Agony and enchantment for the helmet is one additional sentinel, so I can run up to 9 sentinels during the combat. the only problem is that hard to spawn all of them in a boss fight. Anyway, thank you so much. Best
"
Hokutten wrote:
"
Kendricklzb wrote:
"
Hokutten wrote:

Here you go:

https://pastebin.com/XT0Hvx45

You should be able to see my character now in here as well. For some reason I had one of the privacy settings on.

I sent you a pm regarding your questions, also let's speak on Discord so I can guide you along the way instead of spamming the posts in this thread.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info