[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

You should check the front page guide : Leveling -> when to switch to ES
It's really well explained.

To make it short, you use CI just long enough to get a Shav and enough ES, then drop CI to pick pain attunment

Is chaos res unnecessary without CI and just shavs?
yes it is necessary, as your energy shield will still be taking chaos damage, not removing chaos damage
Could some1 point me into the direction I'm supposed to focus on ? I just started out and I'm not sure where my priorities should lie on now.

I have no Idea how decent my gear is for my current state of the game. I'm missing so many Gem Setups too.

Thanks in advance !
Update on the uber bosses, since someone asked:

Uber Eater:
I did 3 trys so far, I'm pretty sure I will beat him on the next few attempts. Takes a bit to get used to the higher speed, dmg-wise we're looking fine, even when not having the best gear.

Uber Maven:
pretty fair fight, she hurts way more but our coverage helps in her spawning phases. Killed her on try 4.

Uber Sirus:
This one is a problem... I did 5 trys so far, never died in the first phase even though he's spawning storms left and right but with decent movement and through or range this is not a problem. The shit starts once he heals up: first of all, the cross with 5 beams is way too small to navigate, and generally there's less space to move around. The labyrinth is probably cut in half timewise, I don't see gow you would make it out without mageblood-buffed movement flask.
But the real fuckup: the dots on the floor. I have max chaos res and this shit still rips through me.
I git him down to 1/3 hp but that was it. If you go for it i'd recommend strongly to build in more ES Regen, pick the sources u like but the stone golem def. Doesn't do it.

Uber Exarch:
Havent tried that as I don't see me getting that fight done, the conditional kill conditions were hard enough...

Uber Uber Elder:
will try that next week, I'm a bit concerned in regards to physical mitigation but that fight should be doable if u don't fuck up the arena.

Uber Shaper:
Killed him - that one is actually pretty easy, max out chaos res and be quick on your feet for the projectile phase and you should be fine.

To summarize: Most of them doable, Sirus needs more regen, Exarch is a Joke.
Hey would someone be able to help me out? I'm doing Glacier at T16 and I feel really squishy still and I also feel like I don't do that much damage? Am I missing something obvious? What direction should I go in next? I need a better shield I think would that be the next thing to get? Also I am having mana issues, so probably getting the ring craft next?
Last edited by ChickenLiver on Jun 5, 2022, 6:27:01 PM
"
Hey would someone be able to help me out? I'm doing Glacier at T16 and I feel really squishy still and I also feel like I don't do that much damage? Am I missing something obvious? What direction should I go in next? I need a better shield I think would that be the next thing to get? Also I am having mana issues, so probably getting the ring craft next?

still building myself but just looking quick a big thing for damage would be replace multi trap (has a less damage done mod) with trap and mine damage and getting awakened gems for the main link, with the pob tanky tree going with determination instead of wrath and the enduring composure small jewel generating endurance charges adds massive tankiness while still doing damage
"
Calrizzia wrote:
"

still building myself but just looking quick a big thing for damage would be replace multi trap (has a less damage done mod) with trap and mine damage and getting awakened gems for the main link, with the pob tanky tree going with determination instead of wrath and the enduring composure small jewel generating endurance charges adds massive tankiness while still doing damage

Thank you for the reply, I'll look into the changes! (I honestly forgot I had multi trap socketed lmao that's embarrassing)
Been enjoying this build quite a lot this season. Its very fun and different playstyle compared to others.

But now when I got to tier 10 maps I feel I dont do enough damage. I feel pretty tanky and I can take a lot but it takes forever to kill mobs. Is there anything I can do to get more dmg? Thanks
Could somebody kick me into right direction on what to upgrade next? It's been a milk run so far tbh with this build but now i'm getting some trouble advancing beyond lvl 88. My budget is 1ex and 110 chaos, thanks to anyone giving me some pointers =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info