[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
Freethinker wrote:
Been enjoying this build quite a lot this season. Its very fun and different playstyle compared to others.

But now when I got to tier 10 maps I feel I dont do enough damage. I feel pretty tanky and I can take a lot but it takes forever to kill mobs. Is there anything I can do to get more dmg? Thanks

get a 21/20 LT gem and the same helmet but with the 3 pierce enchant, those are big deals for dps/cleaning

"
nutsoup wrote:
Could somebody kick me into right direction on what to upgrade next? It's been a milk run so far tbh with this build but now i'm getting some trouble advancing beyond lvl 88. My budget is 1ex and 110 chaos, thanks to anyone giving me some pointers =)

same helmet but with the 3 pierce enchant, and after save for 6link shav if you lack damage or invest on more flat es/%es items like rings, belt and gloves. also a 4 or 5 mods weapon will boost your dmg

@oester thank you (again)! doing this build one more time (scourge and now) and enjoying it again! It's funny, balanced and easy to understand (thanks to your complete guide). I love how much effort you put to even make it better constantly.
Last edited by ilizan on Jun 7, 2022, 10:04:37 AM
Saving my exalts for upcoming league appropriate min/max tanky/dps POB xD

Don't wanna invest in outdated gear :P

EDIT: I started at 25% tonight and after 5 hours still at 25% I died 3 fucking times, 2 times rounding up mobs for blue fucking sentinel. Aghhhh I never levelled up past 95 :((

My target is to hit 100 this league. Any pointers? I've stopped using pandamonium sentinels for now
https://twitch.tv/divineslight
Last edited by blackdivine on Jun 7, 2022, 11:27:02 PM

Current gear. Been playing for about 1 Week. Pretty good build, fun to play. Just looking for direction now. I need better rings for sure. If I'm using the Glove with exposure, WoC is reduntant too, right ?
"
Davwader wrote:

Current gear. Been playing for about 1 Week. Pretty good build, fun to play. Just looking for direction now. I need better rings for sure. If I'm using the Glove with exposure, WoC is reduntant too, right ?

Yes WOC is redundat also if you get Awakened Lightning Pen then at it's max level it also does exposure so even on gloves would be redundant

Also one thing you can do is craft yourself a stygian. While doing t16 maps sometimes abyss will take you down and you will find your base there. Then buy crusaders exalted orb and slam, then use dense fossils. Until you get something like this

just somethinng you can do to keep yourself busy if you like.
Last edited by blackdivine on Jun 8, 2022, 10:48:03 PM
"
blackdivine wrote:

My target is to hit 100 this league. Any pointers? I've stopped using pandamonium sentinels for now

Well, aurora + impossible escape combo is your best bet imo, using it I lvled to 98 manually I think.
On death shit still hurts, but phys dmg from mobs becomes kinda insignificant, plus 10k molten shell saves you ass quite regularly
"
Yes WOC is redundat also if you get Awakened Lightning Pen then at it's max level it also does exposure so even on gloves would be redundant

Also one thing you can do is craft yourself a stygian. While doing t16 maps sometimes abyss will take you down and you will find your base there. Then buy crusaders exalted orb and slam, then use dense fossils. Until you get something like this
Verified

Great Idea with the Stygian Crusader. I like crafting stuff through pure RNG :> !
Last edited by Davwader on Jun 9, 2022, 7:31:49 AM
"
Davwader wrote:
"

Verified

Great Idea with the Stygian Crusader. I like crafting stuff through pure RNG :> !

Crafting in this game is not RNG, and hasn't been for ages. It's probabilistic.
"
woooooorm wrote:
"
blackdivine wrote:

Well, aurora + impossible escape combo is your best bet imo, using it I lvled to 98 manually I think.
On death shit still hurts, but phys dmg from mobs becomes kinda insignificant, plus 10k molten shell saves you ass quite regularly

I kinda wanna do it but I am waiting for Oester to finalize the build, (he is currently experimenting stuff) then I will spec into that build, meanwhile Dolche hellped me optimize a lot of stuff.

BTW you mean Glancing Blows impossible escape and then sacrificing one big cluster to get more spell attack block nodes, with divine shield and then aurora right?
Last edited by blackdivine on Jun 10, 2022, 12:53:56 PM
"
blackdivine wrote:

I kinda wanna do it but I am waiting for Oster to finalize the build, (he is currently experimenting stuff) then I will spec into that build, meanwhile Dolche hellped me optimize a lot of stuff.

BTW you mean Glancing Blows impossible escape and then sacrificing one big cluster to get more spell attack block nodes, with divine shield and then aurora right?

Ah, I see. Ye, I guess it's better to wait for final version before switching

No, I mean sypreme ego impossible escape, that one that allows to allocate charisma and master sapper (so you can use determination w/o sacrificing wrath)
But ye, divine shield, aurora, 2 clusters, 69 attack block (w/o GB, with rumi)
Quick question - how do we fully use Explosive Expert ascendancy? As I understand I should use a jewel which says something like that: add %% fire damage to spells. Or this doesnt work like this, then wo you do it?
I mean jewel like this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info