[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Hi, Loving the build so far, I was just wondering if what the use of the stone golem is.

I have made the switch to LL now, and I know it gives a good chunk of life regen that is converted to ES regen and it taunts, but I am finding myself have to constantly resummon after every pack as it just dies at Gem lv 14.

Is there an alternative or something else that I can use in that socket?
"
oestergreen wrote:
I doubt there's anyone who follow the guide and think this isn't able to league start :) Considering the guide has been running since 3.5 and we're now in 3.18... that's a lot of league starts and the only "balance" difference from 3.17 to 3.18... is literally the arch-nem mods, since no actual balance changes was made to skillgems or the skilltree, so it should be pretty obvious that some people are just frustrated with the poorly balanced arch-nem mods, while others don't seem to find them a big issue (looking at the discord for the guide, there seem to be plenty lightning trappers farming as usual and not seeming to have any big issues).

So it's more likely a combination of not entirely following the guide AND also having a wacky arch-nem balance, which GGG is seemingly anyway fixing atm, since they're releasing patches every other day, trying to fix the current issues with the archnem mods :)

Build is 100% a viable and good Leaguestart... The problem is nothing was really a good league start this league with the exception of a couple builds because GGG screwed the pooch so hard.

I am currently level 90 using this guide and even with all the issues it works. Every Hotfix they do makes the build and game feel like 500x better also.
"
AutumnOne wrote:
Hi, Loving the build so far, I was just wondering if what the use of the stone golem is.

I have made the switch to LL now, and I know it gives a good chunk of life regen that is converted to ES regen and it taunts, but I am finding myself have to constantly resummon after every pack as it just dies at Gem lv 14.

Is there an alternative or something else that I can use in that socket?

It's to soak some damage. For it to be tanky level up to 20, then sell to vendor witht 1 gcp and get 20% quality lvl1 gem. It will get way more tanky with time.
https://twitch.tv/divineslight
There are confusing pictures, one place on the site says to grab certain nodes and then the POB says something different.
Just went low life with my shavs 5 link and im wondering why im not able to do the life reservation 3 link? Am i missing something?
"
Mitchydun wrote:
Just went low life with my shavs 5 link and im wondering why im not able to do the life reservation 3 link? Am i missing something?

Have you taken 30% life reservation efficiency mastery node?
Should be able to reserve defiance banner and zealotry with life with lv11 arrogance
"
Trickster_Tig wrote:
There are confusing pictures, one place on the site says to grab certain nodes and then the POB says something different.

The site is for levelling build, optimal as you progress the campaign and start farming white maps, when you get currency you switch to Min/Max version of build in POB.

POB Starting Alira build is almost similar to the site.
https://twitch.tv/divineslight
yeah i have 30% life reservation and level 11 arrogance. im sitting on 1 life still though so im kinda confused
im an idiot lol i dont know why i thought i could do that with CI
Thanks for the build. Used this for the fist week and was pretty enjoying it.

However, at t14+ maps, i regularly gets one shotted. I dont know which part of my gear should be upghraded to avoid being oneshotted / killed.
Plus it feels like that my ES Shield Regen is waaaay to low to handle the damage from the mobs. I have to kite every single group no matter what the group size is.

Any advice?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info