[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

What's the point of advance traps mods on those gloves ? It's because it pairs with the trap throwing speed, right ?

Are you guys confident on taking those new uber-uber bosses ?
Harvest in a nutshell : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2023/48/6/1701517918-poeh.jpg
Ultimatum : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2023/48/6/1701517789-ultimatum-league.png
Expedition : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2023/48/6/1701518028-poe-expedition-in-a-nutshell.png
"
fistoz wrote:
What's the point of advance traps mods on those gloves ? It's because it pairs with the trap throwing speed, right ?

Yep, the gloves throw speed mod is global.

Super confident. Was blowing up bosses like they were peanuts and since 3.18 doesn't change anything in regards to balance/skills, we'll definitely have more than enough damage for the new uber uber content :)

But I released lots of videos in 3.17, so it's always best you take a look imo, with your own two eyes and make up your own mind. Enjoy 3.18!

"
Oeterama69 wrote:

Recently crafted these gloves and boots.

Yes, the elevated advances traps is overkill.

It's a great improvement when comparing it to my old gloves and boots.

Very nice boots and gloves m8, culling works gr8 with traps as just any of the 9 "balls" can finish off any low target then. :)
Last edited by oestergreen on May 7, 2022, 1:54:43 PM
"
fistoz wrote:

In 3.14 (yeah this was pre nerf cycle, but with cluster traps! Now we're using SA) I was able to pretty much oneshot the first 2 bosses on feared. Since they said the difficulty will be around feared I really don't see any problem of beating that content with this build
is there a pod for the build for when you have chaos inoculation?
I never got my damage quite up to the levels you did, but was quite satisfied with the build. Got bored and ended playing not too far into the league though so i could have really built it up more if I kept playing.

Was clearing T16 maps without any issue with the following

Really probably needed some better jewels, weapon, etc. Gonna be intresting to see how well I do this league as I had some really lucky drops last league with like 25ex worth of items.
Last edited by Brian9824 on May 10, 2022, 8:17:36 AM
Craft noob question again: what do I do with this?
i86 shaper influence fingerless gloves with 3 t1 prefixes...

Here is how my belt turned out...not sure if I should take another swing at it...

Hey! I figured out harvest crafting is a good idea hahaha. The reroll prefix or suffix values is pretty sweet. Perfect for jewels!

It is always fun to start a new league but man sometimes I just want to get on the old toon and crush all content!!!
Last edited by Hamrfall on May 12, 2022, 3:59:40 PM
LESS THAN 24 HOURS BOYS!!!!
https://twitch.tv/divineslight
Hey there.

Probably a stupid question, but am just looking roughly for a build direction to go into the league with. Would most of this build's stats, passives and gear recommendations also go along with playing stormblast mine? It being also lightning based and traps & mines often sharing the same nodes. Though not sure if it would be just a minor difference in gameplay or require an entirely different build.
Defiance banner looks kinda meh since build doesn't stack defences it provides. So it gives only small crit chance reduction. Dont you think to use temporal rift instead? Nice ohshit button and immunity to the most annoing curse.
And why you still use arcanist brand for assasin's mark after dropping out wave of conviction?
Last edited by fudon on May 13, 2022, 10:01:04 AM
Hey, i would like to try this build, but also thinking of doing some blighted map farm. How does this build do in blighted maps? Good? Bad? Or i should just stick with skele summoner and call it a day :) thanks for answers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info