[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

What do you think? What should I change next? Thanks!

Last edited by SzmuglerBigosu on Mar 10, 2022, 11:54:24 AM
"

Definitely your boots
how do you get chance to block attack damage above 35%? i am only getting block from my shield
"
Rungless wrote:
how do you get chance to block attack damage above 35%? i am only getting block from my shield

That's about right -- you get 30% from your shield (assuming you crafted 5% suffix) or up to 40% if you're lucky hitting att-block mod - but generally 30% is easy to get as it's just a suffix craft.

You get another 6% in the shield mastery (skill tree - +1% block per 5% block on shield)

You get 12% from rumi's, as it should always be running (usually just enchant it with used when charges reach full).

That's 48%, then depending on which tree you follow in the POB, you can get up to 60%'ish without glancing or 75 with glancing. But again it depends which tree you are following of the 3 main ones and having 48% att block with 55-60% spellblock is very tanky when it's NOT using glancing as you're blocking the entire hit instead of just 35% of it (glancing).

Glancing is used in the high-dmg tree because we don't go for any extra block, in those cases having glancing is amazing as it can still cap our block for the shield recovery to work great.

dblp
"

That weapon badly needs upgraded:)
meme friday!? ;p

"
thx for this guide gj

It's fine?
Hey Oester. I haven't really been using the seismic link physical to lightning damage so I was wondering if what should I replace those for? Also, if I get bottled faith, can I drop Zealotry and use determination instead? Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info