[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Last edited by DarkVolteer on Mar 8, 2022, 5:55:52 AM
Hey Trappers. I started this league as Seismic/Exsanguinate Trap Build, and have had fun making my own "creative" changes to the build, i like how tanky it is. cleared all content and bosses, rocks thru juiced t16 maps, so id thought id see if i can change to lightning traps for comparison. i intend to keep my same defensive set-up and replace cold iron points with two high end wands with new gloves and a ring inflicting elemental weakness. will rework my tree and cluster jewels.

in order for me to keep most of my build i'll need to insert lifetap support into the lightning trap 6-link. what should i leave out? use the 5 end game gems oestergreen posted in the starter section?

thoughts? am i crazy to try?

"
11Kobar11 wrote:
Hey Trappers. I started this league as Seismic/Exsanguinate Trap Build, and have had fun making my own "creative" changes to the build, i like how tanky it is. cleared all content and bosses, rocks thru juiced t16 maps, so id thought id see if i can change to lightning traps for comparison. i intend to keep my same defensive set-up and replace cold iron points with two high end wands with new gloves and a ring inflicting elemental weakness. will rework my tree and cluster jewels.

in order for me to keep most of my build i'll need to insert lifetap support into the lightning trap 6-link. what should i leave out? use the 5 end game gems oestergreen posted in the starter section?

thoughts? am i crazy to try?

You shouldn't expect near the same results as what you see in this guide, as you'd be missing out on Zealotry and the 30% more multiplier to spelldmg.

Although you can definitely play LT as life, this build/guide is all about going low-life ES build with Shavs and juicing your damage to the point of complete and utter nonsense;D (we are already very tanky)
60% less extra dmg taken from crits
30-60% less chance of being critted (lab belt ench + defiance banner)
Blind all monsters
15% less dmg from blinded
1.5k+ es regen
55-75% block (depending which tree u pick)
ES% recover on-block... well you maybe saw the clip from my tankiness test on GFL hehe, otherwise its here:

1min54sec in:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU6ht285Buw&t=114s

If you're curious to go full ES, you can check my stream VOD from tonight, twitch chat made me do a 137% quantity feared invitation in the lvl 85 arena;P was fun! Also dinged 100 tonight, solo mapping:)

Last edited by oestergreen on Mar 7, 2022, 7:44:38 PM
Is the lightning damage leeched as energy shield from storm drinker working with traps?
Last edited by dansenMONSEN on Mar 8, 2022, 12:10:50 PM
I got Shaper, Elder and Sirus down now.

Shaper and Elder for the first time. I could have gotten Shaper earlier but somehow there was always something wrong with my build for it.
Elder was a bit anti-climatic, he was completely destroyed by the damage of this build. Never played him before.

Sirus was kinda hard for me as always, I killed him before with a Guardian, this was a lot harder because mechanics actually can kill you. Had him on my last portal.

So I got my goals now. Also did Timeless Domain for the first time and a Simulacrum, all very cool and rewarding.

This new Atlas tree system also makes stuff a lot more fun.
I upgraded my wand and found that mid tier red maps (t13+) were a little easier, but i still seemed to be having some trouble.

I FINALLY upgraded my shav's to a 6L AND my gems just now dinged 20. t13s are falling pretty easily.

i just finished a t13 elemental weakness map with extra lightning damage mod and it was a breeze. had a little trouble with the boss because i haven't taken the chaos resist nodes yet, and DoTs are still very dangerous to the build - for me. well, they sort of are. the problem is that running can be more dangerous than tanking, lol. if i stand there i can throw traps as fast as possible and get that sweet regen, but i've gotten killed a couple of times running away because of a ranged attack inflicting DoT, and if i'm running i'm not throwing traps.

the problem is to figure out when tanking works. sometimes it doesn't.

looking forward to pushing hard on the red maps to see how far i can get.

Are the PoBs in the main page up-to-date ? I'm wondering where i need to get to in gear to AFK red maps ! LMAO. One thing for sure, 6.5k ES is not going to cut it.

Hey guys. I am quite a ways into the league now and now i have no clue on what to upgrade other than enchanting my weapon. Any suggestions will be much appreciated
"
plasticeyes wrote:
I upgraded my wand and found that mid tier red maps (t13+) were a little easier, but i still seemed to be having some trouble.

I FINALLY upgraded my shav's to a 6L AND my gems just now dinged 20. t13s are falling pretty easily.

i just finished a t13 elemental weakness map with extra lightning damage mod and it was a breeze. had a little trouble with the boss because i haven't taken the chaos resist nodes yet, and DoTs are still very dangerous to the build - for me. well, they sort of are. the problem is that running can be more dangerous than tanking, lol. if i stand there i can throw traps as fast as possible and get that sweet regen, but i've gotten killed a couple of times running away because of a ranged attack inflicting DoT, and if i'm running i'm not throwing traps.

the problem is to figure out when tanking works. sometimes it doesn't.

looking forward to pushing hard on the red maps to see how far i can get.

Are the PoBs in the main page up-to-date ? I'm wondering where i need to get to in gear to AFK red maps ! LMAO. One thing for sure, 6.5k ES is not going to cut it.

Hi, your Chayula Amulet doesn't have the Allocate master sapper, then you should catalyst it to 20% defence modifier, will give you more ES. On your Arcane Guarding passive, you should connect above instead of below since above gives 50% more ES on shield VS chance to block spell damage below, we already get nice spell block from tempest shield.
Last edited by evilsonofgod on Mar 9, 2022, 4:55:58 PM
Stone golem isnt staying alive in red maps, is there something you guys are using instead?
"
Hellsmith wrote:
Stone golem isnt staying alive in red maps, is there something you guys are using instead?

Remember that quality almost doubles the SG lifepool.

Generally, Stone golem and sigil are optional and could be replaced by anything else you fancy using. If you happen to own an enlighten u could also pickup the vitality reserve mastery and use enlighten to fit vitality aura and a lvl 1 precision perhaps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info