[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

It's so annoying that you have to spend a point on that on lowlife/nolife. Really something that GGG should change.

edit: that was intended as a reply to the Light radius thing.
Last edited by baboen on Mar 3, 2022, 2:05:38 PM
So i've been trying out the build, still lvl 92, but i feeling like im lacking damage, been trying to craft most of the items following your video, but so far i didnt had much luck

I've got the cluster close to yours and a Watchers Eye with Light. dmg with Wrath and Critical Pen on Zealotry,

My Passive Tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/lucasptz

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABgYDcgNZA2UOSBEPEYwT3xSwFm8XLxpsGnIbNx0UHvAfGCSqJ4MovSsKLEYvby_WM2w26TsNPL1CLEb-RwZJUUwtTc9QQlH7UzFTNVXWWDFca2SdZOdmVGaeZ05qAWqra8htOm93cFFwUnC7dm97DXvXfbB-r36wgKSCHoKbhEiFe4nTjDaMdo0ZjmSPRo_6kvCTJ5TxmAaboaB5rJivfLH2tvq3Mbd1uF3BxcNtzRbQ0NUu1r7XSthU2MPZE9lf2b_djOAS44TlwOik6NXrY-v17BjsOO_r8NXyHfem98H31_l1-tL9SgcAAAABAAMABQAHAAkACwoLq_l1IGoovXtEA1nNfBGMxzHlwMjgaqt3lLH2M8mS8FxF2MOGT7hd?accountName=lucasptz&characterName=Balstann
"
lucasptz wrote:
So i've been trying out the build, still lvl 92, but i feeling like im lacking damage, been trying to craft most of the items following your video, but so far i didnt had much luck

I've got the cluster close to yours and a Watchers Eye with Light. dmg with Wrath and Critical Pen on Zealotry,

My Passive Tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABgYDcgNZA2UOSBEPEYwT3xSwFm8XLxpsGnIbNx0UHvAfGCSqJ4MovSsKLEYvby_WM2w26TsNPL1CLEb-RwZJUUwtTc9QQlH7UzFTNVXWWDFca2SdZOdmVGaeZ05qAWqra8htOm93cFFwUnC7dm97DXvXfbB-r36wgKSCHoKbhEiFe4nTjDaMdo0ZjmSPRo_6kvCTJ5TxmAaboaB5rJivfLH2tvq3Mbd1uF3BxcNtzRbQ0NUu1r7XSthU2MPZE9lf2b_djOAS44TlwOik6NXrY-v17BjsOO_r8NXyHfem98H31_l1-tL9SgcAAAABAAMABQAHAAkACwoLq_l1IGoovXtEA1nNfBGMxzHlwMjgaqt3lLH2M8mS8FxF2MOGT7hd?accountName=lucasptz&characterName=Balstann

And you´re playing on a 5-link.

Guys, you place the very wrong priorities over and over again. The additional link is something between 30 to 40 % MORE damage. That´s nothing that wand-crafts, catalysts, Gem-quality or cluster-jewels make up for.

Additionally, your wand is pretty mediocre as well - nice suffixes but quite a lot added lightning dmg missing, and you also do not have the boot enchant so all the nice crit wont help if there´s a lack of base damage.
"
Vennto wrote:
"
lucasptz wrote:

My Passive Tree

And you´re playing on a 5-link.

Guys, you place the very wrong priorities over and over again. The additional link is something between 30 to 40 % MORE damage. That´s nothing that wand-crafts, catalysts, Gem-quality or cluster-jewels make up for.

Additionally, your wand is pretty mediocre as well - nice suffixes but quite a lot added lightning dmg missing, and you also do not have the boot enchant so all the nice crit wont help if there´s a lack of base damage.

Honestly i forgot about the chest XD
Just checked PoB and yeah its about 40% dps missing, thanks for the notice, about the wand i'll try to craft or buy a better one later, first i'll focus on gettin the 6 link on the chest
"
RatoonII wrote:
great build, having so much fun after so many leagues playing with traps again!!!

Another suggestion, is to post the trade links you used to make the video about upgrading with low cost, would be very usefull!!!

"
For First im spanish sorry for mi bad english :D

i talk to you when buy a helmet and say have a ¨improve¨ for your build

here are :D

i abuse of the trap into the mine system , double regen , toons of cast rate while abusing swift assembly etc etc

all know trappers have big burst and next 3 or 6 trap damage if not one shot

this build can take up 16-20 tramp all time

just need change some things the more easy way its taking a unique belt + cluster medium

sunblast ( 80% trap duration reduced ) , cluster ( 25% reduced ) this make qhen ur traps land just explode

need change too one damage sup for blastchain mine , take care for have mana reservation for mines ;D

and this are like cheating just try for better see mi english its a crap

i made leage life version on tremor for leage start over 10m on 5ex on Ltrap, 30 on icetrap.

but on endgame like your build this go crazzy

https://pastebin.com/f4Z9AYt0

tell me ingame if need more info @kazgoroth

PD: this works on all budgets
PD2: i make a video soon of this, but on spanish D:
PD3 : When have some time i give it over your pastebin for see true potential

Enjoy :D
Last edited by kazgoroth on Mar 5, 2022, 6:35:06 AM
For First im spanish sorry for mi bad english :D

Im are Electro_neko , a spanish streamer , i play your build lot times and time ago i found a BIG trick.

i talk to you when buy a helmet and say have a ¨improve¨ for your build

here are :D

i abuse of the trap into the mine system , double regen , toons of cast rate while abusing swift assembly etc etc

all know trappers have big burst and next 3 or 6 trap damage if not one shot

this build can take up 16-20 tramp all time

just need change some things the more easy way its taking a unique belt + cluster medium

sunblast ( 80% trap duration reduced ) , cluster ( 25% reduced ) this make qhen ur traps land just explode

need change too one damage sup for blastchain mine , take care for have mana reservation for mines ;D

and this are like cheating just try for better see mi english its a crap

i made leage life version on tremor for leage start over 10m on 5ex on Ltrap, 30 on icetrap.

but on endgame like your build this go crazzy

https://pastebin.com/f4Z9AYt0

tell me ingame if need more info @kazgoroth

Enjoy :D
Hello!

After 80 hours of gameplay I came to the point of decision: I will either continue upgrading my character or switch to something else. But before I do this, I need some guidance and tips.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Mordrigar/characters

Not going to lie, I enjoyed this build A LOT. Traps are quite fun when you get used to it. I think this was my first ever trapper character and it was good to re-start poe after 5-6 years of break.

Anyway, at this given time, I feel I lack both damage and defense. COmpared to other builds like skele mage for example, I don't feel "safe" when mapping. I die in t16s quite often, mostly one-shotted by huge enemies. I have capped resist, 6500ish ES and decent damage but still, end game bosses and t16s with some juicy modifiers are off-limits as I feel it.

I spend a few ex over my play-time and I don't have much budget left. 3 orbs are what I have in reserve. I am planning to upgrade things but can't decide. So, I am open for suggestions. If not, I may just sell what I gathered on this one and move to another build, hoping to defeat those scary end game bosses. I really enjoyed this one while it lasted though and once again, thank you for bringing this up!
"
Mordrigar wrote:
Hello!

After 80 hours of gameplay I came to the point of decision: I will either continue upgrading my character or switch to something else. But before I do this, I need some guidance and tips.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Mordrigar/characters

Not going to lie, I enjoyed this build A LOT. Traps are quite fun when you get used to it. I think this was my first ever trapper character and it was good to re-start poe after 5-6 years of break.

Anyway, at this given time, I feel I lack both damage and defense. COmpared to other builds like skele mage for example, I don't feel "safe" when mapping. I die in t16s quite often, mostly one-shotted by huge enemies. I have capped resist, 6500ish ES and decent damage but still, end game bosses and t16s with some juicy modifiers are off-limits as I feel it.

I spend a few ex over my play-time and I don't have much budget left. 3 orbs are what I have in reserve. I am planning to upgrade things but can't decide. So, I am open for suggestions. If not, I may just sell what I gathered on this one and move to another build, hoping to defeat those scary end game bosses. I really enjoyed this one while it lasted though and once again, thank you for bringing this up!

Well you ES is very low, and looking at your gear, you have one ring without ES on it and the other slot is currently empty.
Also the boots should be an easy upgrade. YOu need ES, a lot of it.
"
Mordrigar wrote:
Hello!

you still got a lot items not yet fully upgraded. example your wand need enchant of "quality does not increase physical damage, grant 1% elemental damage per 2% quality. go harvest to get few implicit to reroll your items, max the added lightning damage gem, your boots need upgrade enchant to "adds 1 to 160 lightning damage if you havent killed recently. your need to find a good vise belt and enchant it with "enemies blinded by you have 30% reduced critical strike chance".

with super high end gear basically can kill map bosses, bring down uber elder, sirus to next stage in just a few seconds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info