[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

deleted
Last edited by Karxon on Feb 8, 2022, 6:37:46 PM
All new bosses, Maven, Sirus, Uber Elder, Cortex and the Feared down!

Current gear is quite meh, 7,6k ES, around 3 mil sirus DPS (with swift assembly)

Thank you again for a great buid, oestergreen :)

Spoiler
Expanding on the quick-guide. The aim is to help help speed up a players understanding of the basics for the build. :)

https://i.imgur.com/RlXq8n4.png

"
ESbuildsOnly wrote:
What mods are we looking for on a weapon in order of priority? Having a hard time figuring out what's good to buy.

flat% (spell%, lightning%, elemental%)
multiplier
added lightning to spells T1-2 or +1 to lightning spell gems
crit to spells
etc

Check stats section in the guide for details or the weapon examples in gear section. :)

"
woooooorm wrote:
All new bosses, Maven, Sirus, Uber Elder, Cortex and the Feared down!

Current gear is quite meh, 7,6k ES, around 3 mil sirus DPS (with swift assembly)

Thank you again for a great buid, oestergreen :)

Spoiler

Really great job, especially in that gear! a lot of it seems quite budget'ish ;P I mean, considering what you cleared. Your weapon is like 5-10c lol.... no qual% on gems or amu;P So again, gj really, you were fast af. :)

"
plasticeyes wrote:

doh, i didn't think about the combo of defiance and the flasks. that's why i'm not writing a build guide for anything and you are !

you did make a lot of videos, and i'm working my way through them :-)

Don't worry, a lot of people miss those things, but yeah most of it is covered, either by guide or video or both ;P

I think you'll do fine and find the success, have a good league m8.
Last edited by oestergreen on Feb 8, 2022, 9:52:01 PM
Hi Buddy, new noob here to ask questions again, how to easily get the "Crow of the inward eye" with 3 pierce enhancements?

I tried to run some uber lab, but no luck on it.

Seems painful.

Also, I have brought a shav yesterday, spend 100 jewellers to get 6 sockets. and 200+ Fusing with nothing...

Still doing the early mapping on T5-6 to get more map points.
Is there an alternative gem we can use instead of clarity. Don't need since mana regen is good.
"
Borbarad101 wrote:
Is there an alternative gem we can use instead of clarity. Don't need since mana regen is good.

Vitality?
Awesome build! Im fresh player and I love it!
Lvl 83, 6K ES, gear is oktier and i'm sweating my ass off on T10 maps, welp :D
"
Awesome build! Im fresh player and I love it!

Glad to hear it! enjoy the league:)
Last edited by oestergreen on Feb 9, 2022, 9:40:48 AM
"
sp6m3n44 wrote:
Lvl 83, 6K ES, gear is oktier and i'm sweating my ass off on T10 maps, welp :D

Replace your helm asap, it's only for whites, since it makes you unable to shock and with your gear-level now you should be able to shock quite fine.
Swap added light for light pen in your 5L.
Lastly get a lvl 21 ltrap, they're 2c.

You shouldn't be sweating at all if you do those steps.

Have fun :)

Last edited by oestergreen on Feb 9, 2022, 9:41:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info