[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
woooooorm wrote:
All new bosses, Maven, Sirus, Uber Elder, Cortex and the Feared down!

Current gear is quite meh, 7,6k ES, around 3 mil sirus DPS (with swift assembly)

Thank you again for a great buid, oestergreen :)

Spoiler

Really great job, especially in that gear! a lot of it seems quite budget'ish ;P I mean, considering what you cleared. Your weapon is like 5-10c lol.... no qual% on gems or amu;P So again, gj really, you were fast af. :)

"
Awesome build! Im fresh player and I love it!

Glad to hear it! enjoy the league:)

"
sp6m3n44 wrote:
Lvl 83, 6K ES, gear is oktier and i'm sweating my ass off on T10 maps, welp :D

Replace your helm asap, it's only for early mapping, since it makes you unable to shock and with your gear-level now you should be able to shock quite fine.
Swap added light for light pen in your 5L.
Lastly get a lvl 21 ltrap, they're 2c.

You shouldn't be sweating at all if you do those steps.

Have fun :)

Last edited by oestergreen on Feb 9, 2022, 9:42:12 AM
"
oestergreen wrote:

I was shocked at that, bought one before i even hit maps, talk about a massive damage boost lol.
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
sp6m3n44 wrote:
Lvl 83, 6K ES, gear is oktier and i'm sweating my ass off on T10 maps, welp :D

Replace your helm asap, it's only for whites, since it makes you unable to shock and with your gear-level now you should be able to shock quite fine.
Swap added light for light pen in your 5L.

You shouldn't be sweating at all if you do those steps.

Have fun :)

Bro i totally forgot about that helmet i already had one with trap enchant rdy in bank lmao, and the light pene gem was missplaced i really need to stop to get to high when i play poe, i changed all 3 points and it feels wayyyy smooth i start remembering some Demi's lightning trap build's vibes it's perfect, need to grind that shav 6L now, Thak you for the awesome detailed guide and your help !
It is better to buy Shavronne 5l with 3blue + 2green or 2blue + 2green + 1red?

E:Awww, ok, im blind :) +1red
Last edited by SzmuglerBigosu on Feb 9, 2022, 11:23:13 AM
N/m
Last edited by Brian9824 on Feb 9, 2022, 11:33:45 AM
I've been thinking. With enough flask charge gain we might be able to replace our Shav's with a Coruscating Elixir. There is a Hunter Belt affix for 1 charge when you deal a Critical Strike. And with 12s(20% quality) we have pretty close to permanent uptime if we are dealing enough crits.
That'd let us use another chest piece if we want

Edit: Might be dead before it even began.. Flask gain on crit is max once per 0.1sec, and it's 1 charge to a random flask that needs it...
Last edited by Rara1212 on Feb 9, 2022, 12:39:10 PM
hey

i've been trying this build for couple days. well it wasnt really great time, my biggest struggle was a lack of dmg. I was really often swarmed to death in breaches, rituals etc, but when it came to killing single bosses it also was a big problem, took a minute or so to kill t11 boss, archnemesis recipe bosses on maps t8+ were even worse if i tried to kill something with regeneration then if i wasnt able to face tank it for 3 minutes straight i would be better of skipping it,... pob showed me that i have 150k dps but i can swear that 50k dps felt higher than 150 on those traps,

If i took pierce i could clear mobs, but rares and uniques were pain to deal with, if i tried with trap and mine then dmg wasnt so bad but my clear was bad.

Another thing, gear required to get this build going with all its passives and mechanics is hella expensive, pierce helmet is a must have item and base cost 50c+, shavs is a must have and its 50c+, any usable shield with atlest 180 es and es on block which would get u anything out of that block cost 1ex+, etc etc, and thats just beggining of getting gear which u want.

With rf build which cost me 30c at start i've been doing t13 maps without much trouble. i know u said that this build scales but hell, when will i feel that power spike.

I even get swarmed in lvl 75 heist missions barely surviving it.

I'm in love with arc trapper but after 3 arc trappers in last 2 years i thought that its time to change, but its not this build, well maybe it gets to that power level after spending lots of currency, but with 100c i still dont see a beggining of it.

good part was that tutorial up to lvl 70 was a breeze, so it may be not a bad build to get to 70 but in acts everything works as long as u have 4-link and balanced nodes in tree
"
hey

i've been trying this build for couple days. well it wasnt really great time, my biggest struggle was a lack of dmg. I was really often swarmed to death in breaches, rituals etc, but when it came to killing single bosses it also was a big problem, took a minute or so to kill t11 boss, archnemesis recipe bosses on maps t8+ were even worse if i tried to kill something with regeneration then if i wasnt able to face tank it for 3 minutes straight i would be better of skipping it,... pob showed me that i have 150k dps but i can swear that 50k dps felt higher than 150 on those traps,

If i took pierce i could clear mobs, but rares and uniques were pain to deal with, if i tried with trap and mine then dmg wasnt so bad but my clear was bad.

Another thing, gear required to get this build going with all its passives and mechanics is hella expensive, pierce helmet is a must have item and base cost 50c+, shavs is a must have and its 50c+, any usable shield with atlest 180 es and es on block which would get u anything out of that block cost 1ex+, etc etc, and thats just beggining of getting gear which u want.

With rf build which cost me 30c at start i've been doing t13 maps without much trouble. i know u said that this build scales but hell, when will i feel that power spike.

I even get swarmed in lvl 75 heist missions barely surviving it.

I'm in love with arc trapper but after 3 arc trappers in last 2 years i thought that its time to change, but its not this build, well maybe it gets to that power level after spending lots of currency, but with 100c i still dont see a beggining of it.

good part was that tutorial up to lvl 70 was a breeze, so it may be not a bad build to get to 70 but in acts everything works as long as u have 4-link and balanced nodes in tree

I'll make it as short as possible.
A build is not level 1 to 70, you've barely begun - any skillgem could take you through act 1-10, you don't need a build for that.

And if the cost of a shavs is a lot, then for sure, you should check the basic gear requirements, before you actually start following a *build*, no offense but, it's quite clear in the guide what you need and use. You're not wearing a single piece of the main gear, you're still CI, no shavs, no chayula, no es-on-block shield and you're talking about red maps.

My helmet cost 10c for the base, and a few dense fossils at 0.5c each. That's in the guide btw. A shavs is 25c and free to 5L with harvest. ( https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Archnemesis/AMXPsJ )

But I have a feeling you skimmed the guide. I hope you find what you're looking for in the league, hf mate.
Last edited by oestergreen on Feb 9, 2022, 2:51:23 PM
Definitely feel the build scales and progresses very well. Gear is very upgradeable and its not difficult to progress.

I went from a Tabula, to a cheap corrupted 6l, to a shavs (soon), to 6l shavs.

Lots of options for lower cost items with boots, helm, etc. For instance I got a cheap +2 pierce helm as a place holder until prices on crown drop more.
build def have a higher ceiling and scalable to easily phase bosses, not as cheap to get started compare to other league starts but good build nontheless

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info