[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Any good way to fix problems with attributes? Lacking on dexterity alot, bit of strength but dexterity is the issue. Chayula amulet limits how much i can get, belts can only have a strength affix. Only way I can think of it rings which also limits strength of the ring i can go for. Is there any jewel im missing or do I just have to work with dex on rings? Or maybe get it on gloves/boots or rare jewels?
Last edited by Avacade on Feb 8, 2022, 4:05:02 AM
"
Avacade wrote:
Any good way to fix problems with attributes? Lacking on dexterity alot, bit of strength but dexterity is the issue. Chayula amulet limits how much i can get, belts can only have a strength affix. Only way I can think of it rings which also limits strength of the ring i can go for. Is there any jewel im missing or do I just have to work with dex on rings? Or maybe get it on helmet?

Rings, Gloves, Belt, Boots - pretty much anywhere you have an open suffix.
Aisling can add 70 stats in a single mod (like +35dex&35str) and your large cluster jewels (great to pickup one that adds str or dex on minor points).

Remember to look at gem levels in the POB, you should only need 85 STR and 72 dex, which means all your stat problems can be fixed in a single attribute ring or an aisling mod.

You have 50 STR in the basic tree and 49 dex, so that means you need 35str and 23dex. This was 1c

"

Make your currency before it gets nerfed;P <3
Last edited by oestergreen on Feb 8, 2022, 3:50:07 AM
"
ESbuildsOnly wrote:
I don't reccomend playing a CI build if you're new, and I reccomend playing lowlife even less. This guide kind of assumes you know what you're doing? It is missing a lot of the critical handholding steps during the critical levels 60~80 when you're transitioning and upgrading your gear and stuff.

The quickguide has a whole list of "useful videos to watch" .. including how to build your defenses and how to progress early on/gearing.

Those vids are also in various sections of the guide where they make sense.. like, video about defenses.

"
plasticeyes wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:

Sabo in general has really good defensive nodes and a safe playstyle.

This build specifically has Wise Oak, Defiance Banner, Max Block, ES on Block Shield.

i disagree, but that's because i'm not gud. lol.

when i watch the videos, this build is safe because everything is dying. getting overrun is a real problem. you get overrun when your damage isn't high enough, or you forgot to make sure you had pierce, or etc...

defiance banner is interesting. i haven't used that before. the armor/evasion increase obviously doesn't help, however the reduced crit chance is really nice.

block is not damage mitigation. you miss the block on a big hit, you still get 1-shot.

i never noticed wise oak had elemental damage reduction. is that new ? (i haven't played in 2 or 3 leagues).

however i did not take into account ES on block. that's a big deal, aegis aurora builds are very well known, or at least used to be well known, for being brokenly tanky (hence it got nerfed). that would definitely go a long way to solving the "big mob hits you 20 times and whittles down our ES" problem. i guess, with max block, it probably goes a long way to helping against bosses too, as long as the hit that gets through the block doesn't 1-shot you.

The armor increase helps a lot.
With rumi's flask, Crown of the inward eye + the advanced tree and defiance banner, I had 60-65% physical mitigation with flasks.

Getting hit or "whittled" down as you say, is not at all a downside to us, it's actually an upside, since the build has block + recover-es-on-block, you should never die to that form is damage once you have your es-on-block-shield and a semi decent pool of ES.

"

The only thing that kills you is stepping into 1-hit stuff like a boss ability that you don't dodge or block or juicing a map in a way that simply makes monsters do more damage than you can cope with compared to your current level of gearing/es-pool.

I made so many videos;D but ppl don't rly bother to watch-.-

Here's what your defenses should look like if you're aiming to do end-game content:

"

"
livejamie wrote:

Sabo in general has really good defensive nodes and a safe playstyle.

This build specifically has Wise Oak, Defiance Banner, Max Block, ES on Block Shield.

I would add:
In the build in total, we have:
Immunity to ignite (actually really nice, if you ever fought certain end-game guardian bosses without it, you'll know why)
Immunity to blind.
Immunity to shock. (something EVERY build needs and we get it for free)
Immunity to stun.
55-75% Spellblock. (depending on your gearing level)
45-65% Attblock. (depending on your gearing level)
+50 es-on-block. (safeguard point/helps carry over until you get ur 5% shield)
5%-es-on-block. (your main shield and main item along with shavs/chayula)
15% LESS damage taken. (from ALL monsters around you!)
1k-2k ES regen per sec. (don't stop throwing traps, it's your regen!)
9-10k ES. (6-8k in medium gear)
Vaal Disc. (a LITTERAL immunity to death key that recharges after just 1-2 packs)
60%! less extra dmg taken from crits! (30% if you only run the basic tree)

Then yes as Jamie said, wise oak, rumi's, dfi banner, crown (up to 60%+ phys mitigation with flasks up once you sort your gear) etc.

Imho it is a quite easy-all-content build, but you don't do ALL content on a build at day 3, lvl 85 with just a shavs and some basic ES pieces..

If so, you have to run some extreme meta cuck stuff that gets nerfed next league anyhow. This build has been clearing all content since 14 leagues now without fail.
Last edited by oestergreen on Feb 8, 2022, 4:31:50 AM
Deleted.
Last edited by MadHatterAbi on Feb 11, 2022, 4:17:10 PM
any takes on running determination instead of zealotry? seems like unlike seismic you are alot more stationary and prone to taking hits due to nature of spamming alot of traps, esp if u dont run cluster traps.
"
any takes on running determination instead of zealotry? seems like unlike seismic you are alot more stationary and prone to taking hits due to nature of spamming alot of traps, esp if u dont run cluster traps.

You shouldn't need to run determination outside of wave 30 simulacrum based on my experience last league.
If you want to slot something out to add it anyway, remove wrath not zealotry.
So far so good, Spent about 12c so far total on build and having no issue with maps with the following gear

My right ring is complete garbage, most of the money spent was just on armor to replace my Tabula, although I think i will be switching to this weapon i found as it should be a DPS boost.

Just updating gems now, and filling in holes.

A level 21 Lightning Trap gem was super cheap and makes a huge DPS difference while mapping.
Last edited by Brian9824 on Feb 8, 2022, 11:24:22 AM
I am running into damage falling off in t16 maps. However I cant 6 link my shavs even with 1k fusings.

What are your general thoughts on crit multi gem over awakened lightning gem. PoB says its better but wasnt sure if the nerf hit it THAT hard to be true. It also says lightning pen is better then lightning damage gem.

I am assuming my missing dmg is coming from the crit multi slots on items not being there yet and possibly trap throwing speed?

Otherwise I am clearing pretty juiced t14's without much issue. Some mods like vulnerability cause of bleed being a bitch and such being the main source of my deaths.

Here is my PoB for reference.

https://pastebin.com/PSMvtujd
"
oestergreen wrote:

The armor increase helps a lot.
With rumi's flask, Crown of the inward eye + the advanced tree and defiance banner, I had 60-65% physical mitigation with flasks.

Getting hit or "whittled" down as you say, is not at all a downside to us, it's actually an upside, since the build has block + recover-es-on-block, you should never die to that form is damage once you have your es-on-block-shield and a semi decent pool of ES.

The only thing that kills you is stepping into 1-hit stuff like a boss ability that you don't dodge or block or juicing a map in a way that simply makes monsters do more damage than you can cope with compared to your current level of gearing/es-pool.

I made so many videos;D but ppl don't rly bother to watch-.-

doh, i didn't think about the combo of defiance and the flasks. that's why i'm not writing a build guide for anything and you are !

you did make a lot of videos, and i'm working my way through them :-)

I think i mentioned previously, i tried this build before and was unsucessful. I'm very determined to make it work this time so i'm going through your build guide more carefully.

apparently the fact that i can't f*cking read is causing me trouble. lol.

What mods are we looking for on a weapon in order of priority? Having a hard time figuring out what's good to buy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info