[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
PeakPoE wrote:
"
SauMaris wrote:

I slammed my wand for fun. Got 22% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on kill.

You inspired me to slam my wand as well. Got 25% Cold damage, not bad.

Very lucky!
So what is the tree for the build? I only see the tree for leveling.

EDIT

Oh found it, it's the one on path of building. Can't you just take a screen shot like you did for the leveling tree? It's much simpler.

https://imgur.com/th6J4Hu
Last edited by MSilv on Apr 12, 2020, 4:07:57 PM
I think I'm done upgrading this guy. Played around a bit with jewels and tree paths.

https://pastebin.com/SD2F6gpr

Kept it over 10k ES and at about 2.9M Shaper DPS. This is considering 3 spiders, 3 frenzy charges, chilled and unnerved enemy.

Curse effect medium jewel provides unnerve and cull. I could trade this out and get about 3.2M dps going to Fingers of Frost and Arcane Swiftness.

can provide added defenses along with Enfeeble over Elemental Weakness. Temp Chains can replace Frostbite for more slow (spiders + hinder + chill is usually enough)

I also added Sovereignty to enable Zealotry, but I went for discipline reservation helm enchant so I could comfortably flame dash/cold snap. 200+ mana unreserved.

I spent about 60ex including jewels. Not including the Bottled Faith I found, but a regular Sulphur Flask and a cheap Zealotry Watcher's Eye accomplishes the same thing (my Watcher's just provides bleed immunity).

I did sacrifice some AOE near Blast Radius. If I were to attempt level 100, I'd grab Widespread Destruction on my large cluster jewel.

Gear
Spoiler

Last edited by teslabear on Apr 13, 2020, 7:09:03 PM
Thanks for sharing. Looks like some nice gear to aspire to...

How helpful do you find culling strike from the curse gem to be overall since most of the damage is DoT?
"
Aziridine wrote:
Thanks for sharing. Looks like some nice gear to aspire to...

How helpful do you find culling strike from the curse gem to be overall since most of the damage is DoT?

Since I spam vortex/flame dash and coldsnap, orb of storms and storm brands are hitting pretty frequently. I just ran through all the bosses with that setup and it felt good.
I did switch back to a tree with a lot more AOE and swapped in Enfeeble for regular mapping though. Doing maps with decreased AOE started feeling painful.
"
teslabear wrote:
I think I'm done upgrading this guy. Played around a bit with jewels and tree paths.

https://pastebin.com/SD2F6gpr

Kept it over 10k ES and at about 2.9M Shaper DPS. This is considering 3 spiders, 3 frenzy charges, chilled and unnerved enemy.

Curse effect medium jewel provides unnerve and cull. I could trade this out and get about 3.2M dps going to Fingers of Frost and Arcane Swiftness.

can provide added defenses along with Enfeeble over Elemental Weakness. Temp Chains can replace Frostbite for more slow (spiders + hinder + chill is usually enough)

I also added Sovereignty to enable Zealotry, but I went for discipline reservation helm enchant so I could comfortably flame dash/cold snap. 200+ mana unreserved.

I spent about 60ex including jewels. Not including the Bottled Faith I found, but a regular Sulphur Flask and a cheap Zealotry Watcher's Eye accomplishes the same thing (my Watcher's just provides bleed immunity).

I did sacrifice some AOE near Blast Radius. If I were to attempt level 100, I'd grab Widespread Destruction on my large cluster jewel.

Gear
Spoiler

Sick gear. Can you explain to me how you achieve 9% unreserved mana with a level 2 awakened blasphemy and enlighten? I tried to look around everything in PoB but couldn't point out where the added reduction comes from in comparison to what I was able to do in PoB.
Last edited by PeakPoE on Apr 14, 2020, 8:48:05 AM
"
PeakPoE wrote:

Sick gear. Can you explain to me how you achieve 9% unreserved mana with a level 2 awakened blasphemy and enlighten? I tried to look around everything in PoB but couldn't point out where the added reduction comes from in comparison to what I was able to do in PoB.

Helm enchant?
Hey there, Im kind of new to CI builds. I've already completed the main story and farmed up a bunch of gear for max ES and resists possible, but im not sure if I should transition into CI just yet. Sitting on 5k ES right now.

Lets say if I were to transition now, would it really be that much of a difference when the guide recommends 5.5k? Also, Vortex and cold snap gems and their supports are sitting at level 19 atm. What supporting gems or main skill gems should I use GCP for quality or should I even be getting doing so?

My current build on PoB:

https://pastebin.com/TbdTjLaX
"
teslabear wrote:
"
PeakPoE wrote:

Helm enchant?

Thank you. I'm a dumbass. Thought discipline was on the shield.
"
4word wrote:
Hey there, Im kind of new to CI builds. I've already completed the main story and farmed up a bunch of gear for max ES and resists possible, but im not sure if I should transition into CI just yet. Sitting on 5k ES right now.

Lets say if I were to transition now, would it really be that much of a difference when the guide recommends 5.5k? Also, Vortex and cold snap gems and their supports are sitting at level 19 atm. What supporting gems or main skill gems should I use GCP for quality or should I even be getting doing so?

My current build on PoB:

https://pastebin.com/TbdTjLaX

Not the owner, but I went LL as soon as I hit level 80 (5.2k ES or something with level 17 gems). Didn't have any problems so far. 90% of my deaths are from bleeding and oneshots lmao. The damage is good enough for clearing T14 comfortably that's for sure.
Last edited by AsceticPOE on Apr 15, 2020, 11:48:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info