[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

What spell are u spamming to trigger wand?
Spoiler
"
Rubinjo wrote:
"
teslabear wrote:
"
Aziridine wrote:
@moorli

Did you have to ignore a bunch of wands with +# cold damage to spells when you were crafting with frigids?

If you want a wand like his and are willing to spend 4ex you can craft it pretty easily.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/jvdP8YRSX

Buy a wand with:
Either +1 all skill or cold skill
Either cold dot multiplier, spell damage, or cold damage prefix
empty suffix

You'll have 2 good prefixes and 2 suffixes you don't care about.
Craft prefixes cannot be changed and scour.
You'll have 2 good prefixes only.
Craft can have up to 3 crafted modifiers.
Craft trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill
Craft either cold dot multi, cold damage, or spell damage.

And after that you slam a Redeemer exalt and hope for something good :) Shouldn't be possible to brick it.

Good call!

I considered if I got frostbite on hit, I could remove it from my blasphemy. Then I could move malevolence into mana reserve. Combine with a helm enchant for reduced mana reservation and a 5 awakened blasphemy, I could fit zealotry in to my life reservation without having to path to Sovereignty on the tree.

If anyone wants my old wand, I'll sell it for 5ex, which is what it cost to craft

Note that you cannot slam it with redeemer orb

Very cool tip on the wand craft. +1

Question aboout this belt: does the 30% increased damage with hiys against chilled enemies work with Vortex? Or not becouse it is dot based?
Couldn't find it, so what do I anoint amulet with, if on budget? I can't afford golden oils etc. :P
"
GrappLr wrote:
Couldn't find it, so what do I anoint amulet with, if on budget? I can't afford golden oils etc. :P

There's a good post on this earlier in the thread:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120/page/14
-
Last edited by Cheer666 on Jul 11, 2022, 4:21:28 AM
"
Cheer666 wrote:
"
larsahh_ wrote:
Also wanted to point out since I got couple pm's ingame. With my setup I run 3 x 50% auras in Prism Guardian, 2 curses on blasphemy, aspect of spider, Discipline and clarity on Blood Magic.

For this to work, you need First 2 reduced mana reservation clusters on passive tree, Sovereignty + Influence. Besides that your awakaned Blasphemy needs to be lvl 5 for extra reduced mana reduction paired up with Enlighten 4. This leaves me with ~90 mana unreserved and its enough to always have mana for Vortex!
You theoretically could make it work with couple mana reservation jewel corruptions + Conquerors Effi jewel with the corruption (Very expensive atm), or annointing your amulet with Charisma, but that would be a dps loss in both ways!

btw ty for helping me to fix my mana issue ingame <3 very friendly

its a pretty nice sirus farmer
here is what i've got so far

im not sure about bottled faith, just some testing
normaly playing with cinderswallow

"

I dont think damage pen does anything for DoTs?
-
Last edited by Cheer666 on Jul 11, 2022, 4:20:52 AM
"
Aziridine wrote:
@moorli

Did you have to ignore a bunch of wands with +# cold damage to spells when you were crafting with frigids?

actually i annulled one of this wand, and yes its really annoying , coz you get this roll very often. Maybe i just got very lucky. On the ohter hand my slam ended with +1% cold damage increase O.o

On Topic:

So whats the best way to craft shaper gloves?
Last edited by moorli on Apr 9, 2020, 12:49:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info