[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Hey guys can someone paste here a finished skill tre with cluster jewels acces please
I did some more digging around with Tesla Bear's build and I have to say that getting just 1 medium cluster jewel with Brush with Death and Vile Reinvigoration was the best thing I've done for survivability this whole league. Made running fully juiced T16 maps (not 100% delirious) so much more pleasant for under 1 ex.
Sorry if this has been asked already but I'm trying this build now and I love it but there's something I just can't figure out. I see alot of people are running dual curse blasphemy with discipline/malevolence and somehow aspect of the spider as well. Dual curse and discipline/malevolence are fine but I just don't have the mana to run aspect of the spider at all.

I know prism guardian would help but I checked Shak's profile and they seem to have it as well despite running a spirit shield. Can someone check and see if there's something important that I'm missing that would allow me to run it or do you turn one of your auras off to activate it for bosses?

Also, any other improvements that people can think of are welcome. I know I opted for more AoE but my focus is just finishing up my atlas and leveling for now so I wanted to try and push for more AoE.

Edit: I realized that because my blood magic link was on my shield where the aspect is it was counting it as linked to blood magic. But even when I fixed my links aspect of the spider still costs, at lowest with no support gems in shield, 21% which is still too much to reserve with the other auras.
Last edited by lnvisibleone on Apr 15, 2020, 6:43:52 PM
"
Mekboy wrote:
Hey guys can someone paste here a finished skill tre with cluster jewels acces please

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/MindR/SilAndTheVortex?i=16&search=class%3DOccultist%26skill%3DVortex%26sort%3Ddps

Just copy the POB code or look at tree. I'm using a medium/small cluster, if that's what you are after.
5.6m dps, 3.7 shaper.
Working on using a large with med - small and Megalomaniac, waiting for the right one. Would technically boost DPS to 6m and ES as well.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
Can anyone elaborate why helmet ehchant is so expensive?
I think i kinda screwed up not checking PoB dps before.
Managed to chance "40% increased Vortex damage" Rime Gaze and went from 998k to 1005k so the dps increase is miniscule.
And they go from 20 exalts up.
Why? Is PoB dps wrong?
"
Zeeshka wrote:
Managed to chance "40% increased Vortex damage" Rime Gaze and went from 998k to 1005k so the dps increase is miniscule.
Why? Is PoB dps wrong?

Can you post your pob link? Sounds like you are doing something wrong, for me a 40% Vortex enchant would be around 5%, so.
"
MindR wrote:
"
Zeeshka wrote:
Why? Is PoB dps wrong?

Can you post your pob link? Sounds like you are doing something wrong, for me a 40% Vortex enchant would be around 5%, so.

Sure thing
https://pastebin.com/15fY13k8

Did I fck up somewhere?
"
Zeeshka wrote:
"
MindR wrote:
"
Zeeshka wrote:
Why? Is PoB dps wrong?

Sure thing
https://pastebin.com/15fY13k8

Did I fck up somewhere?

I think so, first of all:
Go to configuration and to the far right and down you need to activate EE. Press 'Enemy was hit by light. damage', and then 'Ignore skill hit damage'. This is just a boost to your dps, but it's accurate :-)
You can also add aspect of the spider - 3 stacks same place, in the middle "skill options".

Other than that it shows correctly for me. After applying these changes your DOT DPS (which is what you need to look at) is: 2313474 (so around 2.3 mill).
If I remove the enchant from the Rime Gaze you lose 5%, which puts your dps at: 2198804 (almost 2.2 mill).

Depending on your budget I have plenty of input otherwise too, in terms of changes to tree etc. One, for example, is adding a Thread of Hope. Large ring. You are so overcapped you can survive that easily, it would save you a lot of points.
Look at my tree for example, where I use it:
https://pastebin.com/f3h9efmi
First I lovd this build, my last League was Synthesis with Trickster and cold/snap Vortex which was pretty insane op.

I wanted to try this time the Occultist version of the build and wanted to see how far I get without using any guides etc.

Would say I am now at arround 100Ex invested in this build and would like to give my insights on some key points and ask for them help in other points. In the end I think I can bring some pretty good tips for leveling which helped me alot and I missed in this thread (started reading yesterday so please do not judge if on page 40 something someone already wrote this).

First this Char can do any content and I would say he is the most well rounded of them all, even cheap and Leaguestarter viable and insanly costly to min/max. The only weakness is the monolith where this char really is not at its best and there are far better builds be suited for this.

I had the expierence by playing that I was a little squishy when playing with the prism shield even so I had max block/max spell block alot of ES and Spider/Temp Chains and Enfeeble running.

I Loved the change to a shield where I had 300ES, Recover ES on block and + 1 cold gems, I did not need additional spell Block cause I am already maxed there.

Then I felt I was a little lacking Damage which was crying on a very high standard because of the way you are anyway melting everything. I dropped Enfeeble to a Damage Amulet with 16 Cold DoT Multi, + Area Damage, alot of ES and Resi.

With changing the shield I lost Enfeeble anyway because I can not reserve that much mana/lfe without dropping Temp Chains / Malevolence, Discipline and Aspect of the Spider. I am using Awakened Blasphemy lev 5 and there starts my questioning ? I read something about a big advantage using awakened Blasphemy, I have all the awakened gems included but I am not quite aware of all of their affects since I completley missed those leagues. Can you check my Char and gear and help me maybe again fitting for example Enfeeble in?

I think my weapon is pretty insane (cold dot multi tier 1, cold spell gems +1, spell damage 66%, trigger sockted spell and 10% increased damage per frenzy charge (luckiest slam ever), also my shield should be not upgradable and my chest if I am not spending 80Ex + (I am already have corruped +2 duration running). But I am quite unsure how to min max any further and would appreciate any help.

My thoughts on new Cluster jewel: Via Mage Hunter, Conjured Wall and Thaumaphoge you get max spell block the easy way and alot of damage boost, Im using a large Cluster Jewel with 8 total 2 jewel spots and these 3 key notes.

I think 1 Brush with Dead and Vile Reinvogation should be mandatory, I use 2 of these jewels since I am not running a medium curse Jewel what I would do If I can implement Enfeeble again. So help there really is appreciated.

For leveling I can name some very nice uniques which helped me alot:

Cereberus Limp and Aegis Aurora (gives through the combo a very high amount of ES, Spell Damage, Armor and Max Cold Res... Before you can go shavronne + prism + low life + trigger spell weapon you can run Chaos Inoculation with even a Tablula and still have over 6K ES. If you use trashy ES 6 link you will go nover 7500 ES on white to yellow maps. I was able to clear red maps with Zahndethus' Cassock Sage's Robe which was very cheap...
For a belt a bated Breath was nuts and the boots I would def recommend using Rainbowstrides, they have + Block spell damage, dex, movespeed and All res for 1c... I vaaled like 30 of them and got + 2 curse... So you can clear basiclly all conted on low uniques without spending more then 50c.... this build I LOVE IT!

Nice post and sick gear.
But i have a little issue. I dont think energy shield leech works with our build so a node light eater and Thaumophage node from the jewel dont work?
Please correct me if im wrong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info