[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
X_pedro_X wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Onslaught/6k7kmp2iG

Anyone know whats wrong with the shield search?

TIA

Something in the trade site probably got updated and broke the previously working link. You can start with something like this: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Sentinel/ObL3LOuE

If you look at higher ES, like 200+ it gets a bit more expensive, like 50, 60 chaos.
Hello, first time playing Cold DoT Occultist ,i have a problem,and I don't know if I did something wrong.
How can I use Malevolence and Defiance banner with arrogance at the same time? When I use malevolence I run out of HP for defiance banner.

https://pastebin.com/EWrsTJNx

Thx❤
Crafted this beauty tonight! So happy ^_^
Wow!! really nice craft, congrats

Can you teach me how to craft this beauty? Plss :)))
"
sandro8447 wrote:

I’d guess recombinator:
1. One weapon with T1 % spell and +1 spell/cold
2. Another weapon with % cold DOT multi and +1 cold/spell
3. Craft %cast speed if there’s free suffix, I’d even craft spider on both if possible
4. Close your eyes, pray and recombinate
5. Make sure there’s 2 empty suffix (depends on whether spider and %cast speed survived)
6. Finished up with spider and/or %cast speed craft

Sounds easy but it should take quite a lot of tries to get it so try it only if you already have a good wand and has currency to spare.
"
hadc wrote:
"
sandro8447 wrote:

I’d guess recombinator:
3. Craft %cast speed if there’s free suffix, I’d even craft spider on both if possible
5. Make sure there’s 2 empty suffix (depends on whether spider and %cast speed survived)

Sounds easy but it should take quite a lot of tries to get it so try it only if you already have a good wand and has currency to spare.

Quite close! I've used an excellent guide detailed here: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/v0nm0c/the_complete_guide_to_recombinators/ and followed it through:

1) bought a pack of T1 spell damage wands (random bases), +1 cold, and a couple +1 all
2) annulled them to 1 prefix each, trashed the bricked half
3) crafted mana on all of them
4) combined a few to get +1 cold 100 spell
5) made +1 all +1 cold the same way
6) removed crafted mana on two 2-prefix wands
6) combined two halves with 2 prefixes until +1 all +1 cold 100 dmg
------ the suffixes have been ignored until this point

7) crafted keep prefixes on the bench
8) veiled chaos, got 1 suffix
9) craft dex+int+attack speed to block 4 mods from the veiled group
10)unveiled hoping for cold dot multi - bam, first try!
11) crafted cast speed and spider

The mirror tier wand would be: +1 all +1 cold 100 dmg T1 dot multi T1 cold dot multi and some third suffix, not sure which one. Maaaaaybe I'll try my luck one more time, the craft is quite exhausting.
"
Yogghy wrote:
"
hadc wrote:
"
sandro8447 wrote:

I’d guess recombinator:

Quite close! I've used an excellent guide detailed here: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/v0nm0c/the_complete_guide_to_recombinators/ and followed it through:

1) bought a pack of T1 spell damage wands (random bases), +1 cold, and a couple +1 all
2) annulled them to 1 prefix each, trashed the bricked half
3) crafted mana on all of them
4) combined a few to get +1 cold 100 spell
5) made +1 all +1 cold the same way
6) removed crafted mana on two 2-prefix wands
6) combined two halves with 2 prefixes until +1 all +1 cold 100 dmg
------ the suffixes have been ignored until this point

7) crafted keep prefixes on the bench
8) veiled chaos, got 1 suffix
9) craft dex+int+attack speed to block 4 mods from the veiled group
10)unveiled hoping for cold dot multi - bam, first try!
11) crafted cast speed and spider

The mirror tier wand would be: +1 all +1 cold 100 dmg T1 dot multi T1 cold dot multi and some third suffix, not sure which one. Maaaaaybe I'll try my luck one more time, the craft is quite exhausting.

Nice sharing! I got this from recombinator too, I’ll try my luck if I find a nice +1 spell with good mods, it’s super rare and I’m doing SSF…
So, finally got around to playing cold dot after attempting it for like 5 times. Threw the build together and so far its looking very, VERY good - especially since I have tons more upgrades to make.

That´s the gear outline so far:

First of all, in terms of the wand-discussion: I think going with a fractured t1 dot multi and the cold +1 is the better way to go. Yeah, your initial cost is a bit higher, but it´s a lot easier to get to a mirror-tier state like this. With the variant Yogghy presented you get better prefixes, but rolling for t1 dot multi alongside t1 cold dot multi is gonna be... well, let´s say horrible.
With my variant there´s a special caviat to it: Once you got those prefixes locked you can craft prefixes cannot be changed and since the only existing other suffix is a fracture it is safe, therefore forcing aisling to take the metamod 100% of the time, which makes it very convenient for getting the cold dot multi on top and finishing the weapon with aspect of the spider.

Now what did I do until now with the build:
- deathless 208% / 226% quant formed
- deathless 210% hidden
- wave 30 simulacrum, 1 death

So far it performs outstandingly, and I can´t wait to throw my next upgrades on it.

What´s to come:
- helmet enchant
- revamp of the weapon for t1 cold dot multi unveil
- better rings - plan is to work with cogwork heist bases and getting cold dot as well as dot on it, ideally fractured (a lot of work but lets see how it goes) as well as rounding them up with additional resistances to be able to max out chaos res as well
- better boots
- eldritch implicits on the gloves
- heart of destruction jewels

All in all, it´s quite some currency in the build already with the 90ex chest + mageblood + the wand + ashes, but I think I´ve got the bulk behind me and can focus on finetuning now. At this point: thanks to donBrawler for a PoB to lead the way. Let´s see how far I can push.
"
Vennto wrote:
So, finally got around to playing cold dot after attempting it for like 5 times. Threw the build together and so far its looking very, VERY good - especially since I have tons more upgrades to make.

That´s the gear outline so far:

First of all, in terms of the wand-discussion: I think going with a fractured t1 dot multi and the cold +1 is the better way to go. Yeah, your initial cost is a bit higher, but it´s a lot easier to get to a mirror-tier state like this. With the variant Yogghy presented you get better prefixes, but rolling for t1 dot multi alongside t1 cold dot multi is gonna be... well, let´s say horrible.
With my variant there´s a special caviat to it: Once you got those prefixes locked you can craft prefixes cannot be changed and since the only existing other suffix is a fracture it is safe, therefore forcing aisling to take the metamod 100% of the time, which makes it very convenient for getting the cold dot multi on top and finishing the weapon with aspect of the spider.

Now what did I do until now with the build:
- deathless 208% / 226% quant formed
- deathless 210% hidden
- wave 30 simulacrum, 1 death

So far it performs outstandingly, and I can´t wait to throw my next upgrades on it.

What´s to come:
- helmet enchant
- revamp of the weapon for t1 cold dot multi unveil
- better rings - plan is to work with cogwork heist bases and getting cold dot as well as dot on it, ideally fractured (a lot of work but lets see how it goes) as well as rounding them up with additional resistances to be able to max out chaos res as well
- better boots
- eldritch implicits on the gloves
- heart of destruction jewels

All in all, it´s quite some currency in the build already with the 90ex chest + mageblood + the wand + ashes, but I think I´ve got the bulk behind me and can focus on finetuning now. At this point: thanks to donBrawler for a PoB to lead the way. Let´s see how far I can push.

Looking good! Congrats!
Why is there no passive skill tree in the guide like it used to be in the past?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info