[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
Vennto wrote:
"
axxidentprone wrote:
Thanks Faces & Don, that is really helpful. Appreciate it!

also, you can then swap to whispers of doom and add punishment into your setup as another dps-curse.

I feel like this build is too socket starved for another curse. Especially this league where you gotta invest in more defense like defiance banner and cwdt molten shell. You have to drop one of: arcane surge, defiance banner, frost bomb, or brand recall. Two of those if you are not using an elder unset ring with your mark of the shaper.
Hi ive applied CI, so what do i replace defiance banner/malevolance/disciplin with?
Last edited by reptiledrifts on May 28, 2022, 3:57:21 AM
"
donbrawler wrote:
Anyone that wants a bunch of free points on tree there is new tech in using the new impossible escape jewel and transcendent mind. Using this saves you 5 points and only cost around 3ex total. You get season of ice back in build both breathe of rythme and heart of ice and transcendent mind gives pretty much same dot multi as watchers eye.

you can also get 10% curse effect for 1 point instead of three which is nice dps increase also

Impossible Jewel link

Transcendent Mind Cobalt Jewel link

I spent the 2exa on the first Impossible escape jewel.

Should I spend money now on Thread of Hope or the other Transcendent Mind jewel? (I don't have enough for all.)

Also- I find sometimes my energy shield just goes down "without explanation", and I see it going down without being able to do anything about it until I die.
Frustrating to say the least! Anybody knows what this is?

By the way: clear increase in DPS with Divine Judgement instead of Tranquility and the Impossible Escape jewel. I also allocated that 1 point on Skittering Runes.
Last edited by LBC_Immortality on May 28, 2022, 8:17:05 AM
The game definitely suffers from not telegraphing damage very well. It can sometimes be a degen area you're on top of, or some other ailment. I find the icons we see are not very useful personally :(
Damn GGG has nerfed cold hard :( remember like a year ago played shaks vortex and got 10mil DPS easy
Australian Summoner-Main
I really loved the playstyle of Wintertide brand, but last league I played it and the single-target felt *tortuously* low, I didn't invest a ton into it and I know it coulda gotten better but- can you make it work this league? I see several posts of people talking about the low DPS.... is it just lack of gear? Or is the top-end really just not there?
"
donbrawler wrote:
Anyone that wants a bunch of free points on tree there is new tech in using the new impossible escape jewel and transcendent mind. Using this saves you 5 points and only cost around 3ex total. You get season of ice back in build both breathe of rythme and heart of ice and transcendent mind gives pretty much same dot multi as watchers eye.

you can also get 10% curse effect for 1 point instead of three which is nice dps increase also

Impossible Jewel link

Transcendent Mind Cobalt Jewel link

This is an interesting suggestion but in my case a good jewel gives about the same damage as those nodes and with the huge advantage that you don't need to spend two points to get the nodes. Depends on which version of the build you're making I suppose.
Would have been great if you could get season of ice and growth and decay but unfortunately that's slightly out of range.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Last edited by Aias_o_Telamonios on May 29, 2022, 9:42:18 AM
why im use transcendent mind but i have 18 CoT multi bro ?
"

This is an interesting suggestion but in my case a good jewel gives about the same damage as those nodes and with the huge advantage that you don't need to spend two points to get the nodes. Depends on which version of the build you're making I suppose.
Would have been great if you could get season of ice and growth and decay but unfortunately that's slightly out of range.

Yea, a very good cobalt with 8% cold dot multi, 8% maximum Energy Sheild, 16% increased cold damage. and 4% dot multi is better than transcendent mind.

This was just suggestion for anyone wanting to min max a little for half the cost of a 10ex watchers eye.

I am not playing cold dot this league so I haven't been able to test new trees this was just first idea I came up with the new jewel
Last edited by donbrawler on May 30, 2022, 9:43:42 AM
"
l3m4nh wrote:
why im use transcendent mind but i have 18 CoT multi bro ?

Sorry 21% was just my estimate -3% is not that big of deal LMAO

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info