[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
axxidentprone wrote:
Fun build, but in the POB you have gloves with influenced Hunter Cold DOT AND modified to include an exposure implicit from Eater. This is not possible in game, to my knowledge, as ichors cannot be used on influenced items. Is there something I'm missing here?

I just think Shak never updated the gloves in pob from the previous leagues when it was hard to add implicit and he just used hunter gloves to simulate the dps for the dot multi that you would gain from cold dot implicit from searing exarch.
Hi, guys,

Is there any upside of having anomalous/divergent gems with this build?

All gems seem to be just the normal quality, but I'm wondering if this is because Shak never updated the build with the others?

Thx!
"
Jace2012 wrote:
Hello and thanks for the great guide! This league I am trying HC SSF with this build. From my understanding Armor/ES hybrid would be the best choice to start at + Molten Shell, right? Any other tips you can offer? Thanks in advance :)

I’m playing SSF myself currently doing T16 and just got a 6L but killed Sirus with a 5L yesterday. Armor is good but you’ll probably also need EV/ES gears for spell suppression if you’re doing HC. I’m CI, 100% spell suppressed with determination and defiance banner but can still die to some crazy rares especially with sentinels.

I’m not pinning my hope on aegis Aurora but I got a prism guardian from ritual (it’s good for SSF) and will run grace once I get a shav.

"
adrenalburr wrote:
Doing red maps now so far the mapping isnt too bad except for the occasional bull crap archnemesis mod, So far single target has been pretty hard for me as a lot of the mobs are pretty buff, any advise on how to improve that moving forward? My gear is below, so far no cluster set up as i'm trying to roll it through harvest.

Why do people assume they are supposed to breeze through endgame without clusters and a 5-link? Of course your dps is lacking. Get a 6-link, get clusters and thats about 50% more dps - not even speaking of +gem level corrupted chests.
Hi,

Can anyone help with my DPS problem?

Everything takes AGES to die. I finally solved the "dying all the time" issue, I think, but now I have a serious lack of DPS.

What can I start bettering in my gear/tree?
Veritania/Al-Hezmin were sooooo tough, it's ridiculous...

Last edited by LBC_Immortality on May 25, 2022, 2:15:28 AM
I love recombinators

Now, I'll just need a few more ex and some luck to finish off this glove :)
"
Hi,

Can anyone help with my DPS problem?

Everything takes AGES to die. I finally solved the "dying all the time" issue, I think, but now I have a serious lack of DPS.

What can I start bettering in my gear/tree?
Veritania/Al-Hezmin were sooooo tough, it's ridiculous...

- 6link chest, thats 35% more dmg.

- Cold dot multi on gloves

- helmet enchant
"
hadc wrote:
I love recombinators

u goin for 100% spell suppression variant now that those crafts are available? :)

I can recommend an impossible escape jewel for spell suppression on the tree if you opt for it.
"
Vennto wrote:
"
hadc wrote:
I love recombinators

u goin for 100% spell suppression variant now that those crafts are available? :)

I can recommend an impossible escape jewel for spell suppression on the tree if you opt for it.

I'm doing spell suppression because I'm doing SSF this league and it's more accessible since I won't need melding of the flesh. Will switch if RNGesus decides to bless me with one later :)

Managed to harvest reforge defence and hit this belt, no es recovery and not the highest %, but the flask QOL feels good I'm probably going to stick with this for the league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info