[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Rolled an okay body armor and used all my 50 something fusings trying to 5link it. But RNGesus was with me, as my last fusing led to a 6L :D

Just need some better luck on finding maps so i can get up to yellow tiers.
Is there an option for the amulet to go pandemonius instead of chayula? or is the presence of chayula that much better for this build?

Also cruising thru the game with build on a 5 link shavs! Build is surprisingly fun!
Last edited by a1mostthere on May 17, 2022, 11:15:34 AM
"
a1mostthere wrote:
Is there an option for the amulet to go pandemonius instead of chayula? or is the presence of chayula that much better for this build?

I'm not sure why exactly, but we don't benefit from the cold penetration it offers. You do want to use chayula, as the chaos res & avoiding stunning as LL is pretty key.
Okay good to know, thanks!
Love the build tho keep up the good work!
Am I crazy, or is mana regen a major issue with this build? Vortex on left click is constantly draining so much mana that I often don't have enough to cast another brand or sometimes even a flame dash at the right moments. And this is with a 5-link, with Inspiration as the 5th link instead of Bonechill to help with mana.

I ended up having to deviate from the SSF tree to grab mana regen masteries and other mana regen notables, plus craft mana regen on rings. And I still occasionally hear that dreaded "not enough mana" when I really need to cast another brand. Lvl 91, ~145 unreserved mana, ~100 mana regen per second.

Any ideas?
Hi, guys,

I went CI, i'm lvl 80.

1- I cannot use Malevolence-Arrogance Support (tells me I don't have enough life hehe) --> how do you guys do this?? The rest of the auras are all working nicely (from mana).

2- Looking at my stuff, what small changes would you start making to improve it?

So far I notice I'm very squishy (delve quite impossible), and the AOE and dmg could be improved.

What item would you improve next? (I'll start working on getting the proper flasks)

Thanks guys!

Last edited by LBC_Immortality on May 18, 2022, 2:26:26 AM
Sigh Aegis Aurora is 8ex on trade now, guess I won't be getting it for a while. For now I am just using a Prism Guardian with an extra aura, definitely feeling a bit squishy. Anyone know if a shaper recover %ES on block shield is good enough compared to aegis or prism guardian?
"
Hi, guys,

I went CI, i'm lvl 80.

1- I cannot use Malevolence-Arrogance Support (tells me I don't have enough life hehe) --> how do you guys do this?? The rest of the auras are all working nicely (from mana).

2- Looking at my stuff, what small changes would you start making to improve it?

So far I notice I'm very squishy (delve quite impossible), and the AOE and dmg could be improved.

What item would you improve next? (I'll start working on getting the proper flasks)

Thanks guys!

Sorry if i gave you bad info before. If you're using shavronne's wrappings and going for the trade tree in the PoB, you DO NOT take Chaos Innoculation. The idea with shavs is that chaos damage won't bypass energy shield. So you use a mix of mana & life to run more auras. And with Lowlife status you can scale damage higher, If you want to play the SSF/CI tree, you'll need to reference the skills for SSF. In that case the auras are: lvl 5 clarity, grace, determination, discipline.
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
"
Hi, guys,

I went CI, i'm lvl 80.

Thanks guys!

Sorry if i gave you bad info before. If you're using shavronne's wrappings and going for the trade tree in the PoB, you DO NOT take Chaos Innoculation. The idea with shavs is that chaos damage won't bypass energy shield. So you use a mix of mana & life to run more auras. And with Lowlife status you can scale damage higher, If you want to play the SSF/CI tree, you'll need to reference the skills for SSF. In that case the auras are: lvl 5 clarity, grace, determination, discipline.

Well crap, I really don't understand anything... I'm following the Trade lvl 80 tree in the POB, but I was under the impression I need to get Shavronne's already?

I don't think I can go for LL yet to salvage this?

What can I do?
Yep that's correct, you need shavs when going low life. The level 80 trade tree is for when you're CI and dont yet have the gear to go LL. But since you have the shavs already, you can start looking at the level 90 tree. If you cant acquire the cluster jewels referenced in the 90, look at other damage point options that the level 80 allocates.

Essentially you just need to de-allocate Chaos Innoculation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info