[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

I'm in yellow maps in SSF and I'm trying to switch to CI. Is this good enough gear for that or should I wait until I get something better? I have 3700-ish ES at the moment, while missing some ES clusters from CI tree.

Gear
Yeah i think you should be good, i had started moving points over to most of the CI tree, which put me around that number, but them my life was only 1500, so getting hit by chaos damage was becoming RIPpy. Since switching to CI, and also using determ + grace, ive felt decently tanky in white maps, definitely more than i did non CI.
Hi, guys,

Sorry for being so dense, I'd like to know if I'm doing things right... I see in the latest version of the build:

[ Changed ]^7 Overhaul of Trade Skills - dropped Vitality, Frost Bomb, Punishment for Brand Recall, CWDT + MS, and Defiance Banner

So does this mean that the links will be as follow:

Instead of Vitality -> Brand Recall (in shiled?)
Instead Of Frost Bomb -> CWDT.. what's "MS" ?? And Where??
Instead of Punishment -> Defiance Banner (in boots?)

These are my items right now... thanks a lot in advance!

MS is Molten Shell. As to where it really doesn't matter, just move around the gems to get two linked spots for CWDT + MS.
When are we using Brand Recall? It's never felt necessary to me.
Thanks for the answer!

Extra q: I'm guessing Arrogace is linked to Malevolence to reserve from life, right?
Nothing else is linked to Arrogange then?

Also we're removing 3 gems but adding 4... so do I need a socketed ring??? How does this fit?

Thx!

EDIT: If we're removing Punishment, aren't then we applying one Hex less?
Last edited by LBC_Immortality on May 16, 2022, 1:01:31 PM
"
Thanks for the answer!

Extra q: I'm guessing Arrogace is linked to Malevolence to reserve from life, right?
Nothing else is linked to Arrogange then?

Also we're removing 3 gems but adding 4... so do I need a socketed ring??? How does this fit?

Thx!

EDIT: If we're removing Punishment, aren't then we applying one Hex less?

Yeah low life tree doesn't use Whispers of Doom, so you only apply two hexes.
Thanks, guys- appreciate it!
"
atolleso wrote:
When are we using Brand Recall? It's never felt necessary to me.

It lets you pre-cast brands for boss arenas and incursions and such. Also lets you save time on making new brands as you clear through the map.
Thanks for the response, not sure I understand though. I still precast all 5 brands on bosses without doing a recall first and its never been a problem. When you cast a new one doesn't it just pull from the reserve?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info