[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
RaGe0uS wrote:
How critical is Inspiration Support Gem? Is there something I could replace it with?

It’s used more to reduce mana cost. You can replace with bonechill or hypothermia if you don’t have the red slot (I’m assuming that’s why you ask). It’s good to have a red for late game when you can swap in Empower though.
Hi, all!
It seems Pastebin is down... does anybody have the podb for this league?
Here's one, i grabbed it maybe about a week before launch. Just have it set to the SSF skills & items.

https://pastebin.com/bWL4AMAw
Hi I'm wondering how do you fit in arrogance for malevolence and defiance banner when I'm running CI? I can't activate either aura (when linked to arrogance) when CI is active...
"
TAUNTNOW wrote:
Hi I'm wondering how do you fit in arrogance for malevolence and defiance banner when I'm running CI? I can't activate either aura (when linked to arrogance) when CI is active...

There's 2 builds CI labelled SSF and low life labelled trade.

You are trying to use the low life (Trade) skills with the CI (SSF) build.
I started with this build and i'm having a lot of fun with it, but im wondering which content is good to farm with this build. Right now im doing essences, expediton, harvest and probably i'll take ritual in atlas tree. Any idea which content should i also consider with cold dot?
Why are we taking the mana and intelligence nodes? Seems suboptimal.
"
atolleso wrote:
Why are we taking the mana and intelligence nodes? Seems suboptimal.

LOL suboptimal? Your going need all the mana you can get once you fully switch to Low Life.

Also intelligence gives Mana Regen and Energy Shield so it 100% not suboptimal

Every witch build that's based off Energy Shield needs Intelligence!

For Super Endgame 400ex budget you can get away with not taking the intelligence nodes though.
Last edited by donbrawler on May 16, 2022, 7:13:29 AM
Hey guys, just started playing this build now. I have a question, as far as i can see the build can get an extra curse of off the ascendancy, how can we cast all three of ele weakness, frostbite and punishment through bane?

Thanks
We also get the whispers of doom notable in the passive tree. If you're going the Low life trade tree, be sure to look at the skill gems for trade, it doesn't include three curses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info