[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Hi all,

can this build farm Delirium wave 30 reliable?
"
Raven111 wrote:
Hello guys.

I have enjoyed build for now but when I have entered T14-T16 maps I have a problem with both sustain and damage. I invest in this build some currency already (Shavronne for example). Could you please advise what could I change to be viable for whole content?

Anyone?
"
Raven111 wrote:

Anyone?

I've just had a quick look at your character and gear. It seems ok to me. I have similar gear to you and I don't really have any problems running T16 maps - but of course you have to stay mobile all the time - and let the enemies take damage from your Vortexes as you retreat and throw Brands at them and keep the curses up.

You can up your damage by investing in lvl 21 Vortex and WTB.
I'm personally not too sure of Glancing Blows. I chose not to pick that - as I don't have enough resistances to allow for negative ones from the Thread of Hope.
I assume you are resistance capped?

Your Determination is a bit low. Mine is at lvl 19 as I don't quite have the strength to go lvl 20 (or at least I want to keep some gear options open).

As for map mods, I'm personally staying clear of Ele Reflect maps because of accidental Flame Surges through enemies, but other than that I don't skip map mods - and I've done a fair bit of T15-T16 unidentified. No mana regen is a bit of a bummer, but I just swap one of my flasks out for a mana one and turn Tempest Shield off to give me some more room (I don't run Aspect of the Spider).

Last edited by Bizze79 on Feb 17, 2022, 3:23:31 PM
"
Raven111 wrote:
"
Raven111 wrote:
Hello guys.

I have enjoyed build for now but when I have entered T14-T16 maps I have a problem with both sustain and damage. I invest in this build some currency already (Shavronne for example). Could you please advise what could I change to be viable for whole content?

Anyone?

You’ll need a lot more ES on gloves boots and belt, gloves and boot you can simply aim for as much ES as you could get depending on budget (at least above 150). As for crystal belt, get T1 flat ES, %inc ES (crusader) and/or %ES from body armour (shaper).

As for DPS, you can try getting % cold dot multi (T1) but your wand is already quite good so you probably won’t see much improvement. The issue is that auras are dropped because of Aegis Aurora vs Prism guardian. So you can try fitting enlightened, helmet enchant with mana reservation, mana reservation on tree to see if you can squeeze another DPS aura into the build..
"
hadc wrote:
"
Raven111 wrote:
"
Raven111 wrote:
Hello guys.

Anyone?

You’ll need a lot more ES on gloves boots and belt, gloves and boot you can simply aim for as much ES as you could get depending on budget (at least above 150). As for crystal belt, get T1 flat ES, %inc ES (crusader) and/or %ES from body armour (shaper).

As for DPS, you can try getting % cold dot multi (T1) but your wand is already quite good so you probably won’t see much improvement. The issue is that auras are dropped because of Aegis Aurora vs Prism guardian. So you can try fitting enlightened, helmet enchant with mana reservation, mana reservation on tree to see if you can squeeze another DPS aura into the build..

Thanks. :)
I will try.

Anyone?[/quote]

As for DPS, you can try getting % cold dot multi (T1) but your wand is already quite good so you probably won’t see much improvement. The issue is that auras are dropped because of Aegis Aurora vs Prism guardian. So you can try fitting enlightened, helmet enchant with mana reservation, mana reservation on tree to see if you can squeeze another DPS aura into the build..[/quote]

Thanks. :)
I will try.[/quote]

Sorry I forgot to mention the flasks, you don't need chill and freeze immune because this build already have that covered from ascendancies, increased Evasion won't do much for you too, I'll go for ignite immune, increased armour and maybe poison immune if you can. Make sure your flask is up all the time if you're setting it up this way, I prefer the safer way to trigger them when I get the ailment "e.g. trigger bleed flask when I bleed etc"
I made a super tanky version with Aegis Aurora + Melding of the Flesh to get 88% all res, 60k armor, 7.5k ES. Can just AFK tank almost all content. Has about 1.5m DPS which is good enough since you basically can't die. I was able to do everything including high quant Feared at only level 92.

This version of the build seems A+ for bossing since you need zero mechanical skill.

Total cost was about 20ex, gear could definitely be improved a lot more (my wand I found on the ground while leveling lol).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw8wwPe79rQ

Quite ok with magic and some decent rare maps. OK with level 100++ 200++ delve and also some bosses. I think why some players have issue is with the armour and also ES regen. DPS just need to make sure gems are 20% quality and keep casting Bane and Frostbomb
"
I made a super tanky version with Aegis Aurora + Melding of the Flesh to get 88% all res, 60k armor, 7.5k ES. Can just AFK tank almost all content. Has about 1.5m DPS which is good enough since you basically can't die. I was able to do everything including high quant Feared at only level 92.

This version of the build seems A+ for bossing since you need zero mechanical skill.

Total cost was about 20ex, gear could definitely be improved a lot more (my wand I found on the ground while leveling lol).

This will be a future project for me!
Hi guys,

just a question, I rolled the below Eater of worlds implicit

Inflict Cold Exposure on Hit, applying -12% to Cold Resistance (implicit)

This Cold exposure should be triggered by my Vortex , also that is a debuff so should not be a problem with my curses?

Can somebody confirm?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info