[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
Hi guys,

just a question, I rolled the below Eater of worlds implicit

Inflict Cold Exposure on Hit, applying -12% to Cold Resistance (implicit)

This Cold exposure should be triggered by my Vortex , also that is a debuff so should not be a problem with my curses?

Can somebody confirm?

Yes Vortex once hits when cast and exposure is not as a curse.
I'm enjoying this build.
I just have a question: How to make this build more zoom zoom. I feel like the clear speed could be faster

Currently lv 91 and immortal but i need more clear speed
Loving the build dont wanna roll off it but i feel my dps is terrible how can i fix it im a newish player so may need to dumb it right down for me. Here is my current PoB for the build https://pastebin.com/4QM0z0Ds

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help me.
Need more Giraffes!
Last edited by thedynamicduffy on Feb 18, 2022, 12:47:37 PM

Is there anything left to upgrade for me, besides speccing out of CI, which I do not want to do?
^^ Maybe go the Mark of the Shaper + Elder rings?
May be hard to get resists buy you could change your boots to pick those up.
"
ddmkr wrote:

Is there anything left to upgrade for me, besides speccing out of CI, which I do not want to do?

How much did you spend to craft your wand? Or did you buy it from another player?
"
I made a super tanky version with Aegis Aurora + Melding of the Flesh to get 88% all res, 60k armor, 7.5k ES. Can just AFK tank almost all content. Has about 1.5m DPS which is good enough since you basically can't die. I was able to do everything including high quant Feared at only level 92.

This version of the build seems A+ for bossing since you need zero mechanical skill.

Total cost was about 20ex, gear could definitely be improved a lot more (my wand I found on the ground while leveling lol).

Thanks for this, it got me out of my really lack luster damage situation, the points spent on brands really dont seem needed as vaal cold snap is a great tool for bonking packs of mobs on the head and as we are running vortex we need to get in close to hit them so the vaal cold snap works well with that.
Or you arent meant to get in close and let the mobs chase you into your vortex as you run away, I prefer the former style especially with aegis

Shavs and cluster jewels are still super pricey so going lowlife right now seems pointless as cluster jewels seem to be a huge portion of damage
Last edited by beeftrumpet on Feb 18, 2022, 8:06:49 PM
"
beeftrumpet wrote:
"
I made a super tanky version with Aegis Aurora + Melding of the Flesh to get 88% all res, 60k armor, 7.5k ES. Can just AFK tank almost all content. Has about 1.5m DPS which is good enough since you basically can't die. I was able to do everything including high quant Feared at only level 92.

This version of the build seems A+ for bossing since you need zero mechanical skill.

Total cost was about 20ex, gear could definitely be improved a lot more (my wand I found on the ground while leveling lol).

Thanks for this, it got me out of my really lack luster damage situation, the points spent on brands really dont seem needed as vaal cold snap is a great tool for bonking packs of mobs on the head and as we are running vortex we need to get in close to hit them so the vaal cold snap works well with that.
Or you arent meant to get in close and let the mobs chase you into your vortex as you run away, I prefer the latter style especially with aegis

Shavs and cluster jewels are still super pricey so going lowlife right now seems pointless as cluster jewels seem to be a huge portion of damage

I just completed my switch to Aegis Aurora with melding flesh last night. I could get 1.5mil shaper DPS with level 1 awakened gems and inspiration. Will hit around 2mil with lvl5 gems and empower. The 1.5mil DPS shown in this setup might not be shaper DPS, maybe @eternalvortex can clarify.

All that being said, 88% all res with max block and divine shield is soooo tanky!! POB says mycurrent setup has 900K effective hitpool LOL. 88% all res gives more mitigation than 100% spell suppression. 88% res means 52% reduced damage (compared to 75% res) from all elements sources (and does spell suppression work with DOT? I’m pretty sure it won’t work with elemental attack). I’m going to try push this but I think the DPS might be capped at about 5mil, shall see in a few weeks time 😁
Last edited by hadc on Feb 18, 2022, 8:17:07 PM
"
hadc wrote:
"
beeftrumpet wrote:
"

Or you arent meant to get in close and let the mobs chase you into your vortex as you run away, I prefer the latter style especially with aegis

I just completed my switch to Aegis Aurora with melding flesh last night. I could get 1.5mil shaper DPS with level 1 awakened gems and inspiration. Will hit around 2mil with lvl5 gems and empower. The 1.5mil DPS shown in this setup might not be shaper DPS, maybe @eternalvortex can clarify.

All that being said, 88% all res with max block and divine shield is soooo tanky!! 88% all res gives more mitigation than 100% spell suppression. 88% res means 52% reduced damage (compared to 75% res) from all elements sources (and does spell suppression work with DOT? I’m pretty sure it won’t work with elemental attack). I’m going to try push this but I think the DPS might be capped at about 5mil, shall see in a few weeks time 😁

I havent even looked into getting melding yet as I only just finished sorting my gear to fit skin of the lords and the corrupted gems. With a level 3 empower my vortex is now level 29 which is pretty neat, 20% quality to ALL gems from ashes is the cherry on top

POB says I am currently at 1.7 mill dps which is near enough double what I had with the wtb version and it has made a huge difference as boss mobs just melt way faster even if my 6k es is more of a liability now i am only on 10% recharge occurence for es instead of 48%

A wand with an +1 spell gems to go with the +1 cold skill gem would bump my dps up a fair bit but that is a way off as its sooooo expensive

My gloves are also garbage so there is surely some dps and es gains there
Last edited by beeftrumpet on Feb 18, 2022, 8:19:08 PM
"
hadc wrote:

All that being said, 88% all res with max block and divine shield is soooo tanky!! POB says mycurrent setup has 900K effective hitpool LOL. 88% all res gives more mitigation than 100% spell suppression. 88% res means 52% reduced damage (compared to 75% res) from all elements sources (and does spell suppression work with DOT? I’m pretty sure it won’t work with elemental attack). I’m going to try push this but I think the DPS might be capped at about 5mil, shall see in a few weeks time 😁

Ahem. POB please. Pretty please? Looking forward to your video with this new setup. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info