[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
eosguy wrote:
"
hadc wrote:

I just completed my switch to Aegis Aurora with melding flesh last night. I could get 1.5mil shaper DPS with level 1 awakened gems and inspiration. Will hit around 2mil with lvl5 gems and empower. The 1.5mil DPS shown in this setup might not be shaper DPS, maybe @eternalvortex can clarify.

All that being said, 88% all res with max block and divine shield is soooo tanky!! POB says mycurrent setup has 900K effective hitpool LOL. 88% all res gives more mitigation than 100% spell suppression. 88% res means 52% reduced damage (compared to 75% res) from all elements sources (and does spell suppression work with DOT? I’m pretty sure it won’t work with elemental attack). I’m going to try push this but I think the DPS might be capped at about 5mil, shall see in a few weeks time 😁

Ahem. POB please. Pretty please? Looking forward to your video with this new setup. :)

I’m ironing out a few more mana issues to make it smoother, it’s quite rough to squeeze in purity of ice and still keep 2 DPS Auras, hopefully can get it done by today. Will share with everyone here
Last edited by hadc on Feb 18, 2022, 10:38:01 PM
"
hadc wrote:

I’m ironing out a few more mana issues to make it smoother, it’s quite rough to squeeze in purity of ice and still keep 2 DPS Auras, hopefully can get it done by today. Will share with everyone here

Thanks! I've also taken a look at your character setup. High investment in gear but I guess it's worth it for the DPS/Tank combo :)
Hi, everyone.
I'd like some advice on what to upgrade next. The build's defenses feel fine, but I don't have as much damage as I think I should, and my .
Here's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/pjb1Q02B
I have about 180c in my stash.
"
Redwick_99 wrote:
Hi, everyone.
I'd like some advice on what to upgrade next. The build's defenses feel fine, but I don't have as much damage as I think I should, and my .
Here's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/pjb1Q02B
I have about 180c in my stash.

Well your weapon in shit. easy upgrade with 10c.
Get the other epic helmet with tranquility and +4stages of wintertide.
get mark of the shaper and elder ring
oh and your amulet is not annointed
"
eosguy wrote:
"
hadc wrote:

Thanks! I've also taken a look at your character setup. High investment in gear but I guess it's worth it for the DPS/Tank combo :)

Not that high budget, I crafted the wands and gloves myself, boot got for 50c, belt less than 10c, rings maybe 1ex, amulet 5ex. Total investment so far maybe 20-25ex, not even mid budget by streamers standard LOL
"
eosguy wrote:

How much did you spend to craft your wand? Or did you buy it from another player?

I bought it for about 20ex if I remember correctly.
"
ddmkr wrote:
"
eosguy wrote:

How much did you spend to craft your wand? Or did you buy it from another player?

20ex is a fair price pretty much every league for a +2 wand. That’s a nice wand!!
Last edited by hadc on Feb 19, 2022, 4:11:31 AM
"
hadc wrote:

Not that high budget, I crafted the wands and gloves myself, boot got for 50c, belt less than 10c, rings maybe 1ex, amulet 5ex. Total investment so far maybe 20-25ex, not even mid-budget by streamers standard LOL

Shavs and the belt cost more now according to trade results. I think the amulet too. :(

Guess this is something done over a period of time.

"
ddmkr wrote:

Can't find one around that price now. :(
Last edited by eosguy on Feb 19, 2022, 5:15:02 AM
"
eosguy wrote:
"
hadc wrote:

Not that high budget, I crafted the wands and gloves myself, boot got for 50c, belt less than 10c, rings maybe 1ex, amulet 5ex. Total investment so far maybe 20-25ex, not even mid-budget by streamers standard LOL

Shavs and the belt cost more now according to trade results. I think the amulet too. :(

Guess this is something done over a period of time.

"
ddmkr wrote:

Can't find one around that price now. :(

Rare items is usually cheaper early league while unique is more expensive, I got my 6L shav at 5ex (it was going for 6-7ex then) now it’s 4EX. Things like good awakened gems will go up in price so it’s best to get them earlier. Looks at the offline trade post too, sometimes we’re just unlucky.

The price for +2 Shav is so expensive now (40-50ex) I think someone is monopolising/fixing it. It’s usually around 3X the price of a non-corrupt 6L shav. If it continues this way I’ll probably double corrupt it for myself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info