[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
eosguy wrote:
Managed to do vanilla polaric invitation tanking the attacks and only using Vaal Discipline once for quick ES regen. Not too bad.

I just did >60% Elderslayer Invitation (with phys as extra lightning) died 3 times lol. It’s harder than Sirus, I did it twice deathless.
Last edited by hadc on Feb 16, 2022, 6:24:17 AM
"
hadc wrote:
"
eosguy wrote:
Managed to do vanilla polaric invitation tanking the attacks and only using Vaal Discipline once for quick ES regen. Not too bad.

I just did >60% Elderslayer Invitation (with phys as extra lightning) died 3 times lol. It’s harder than Sirus, I did it twice deathless.

Yup. I'm trying to get more ES regen as suggested by you and some other players, along with more armour instead of just gunning for DPS.
When you unlocate Chaos inoculation at 80+ level, how do you get chaos resistance?
"
cernochluk wrote:
When you unlocate Chaos inoculation at 80+ level, how do you get chaos resistance?

Presence of Chayula amulet gives +60 and if you want more you should get gear with it on. Also, cluster jewels can be a good source, if you get lucky (or are rich).
Hello guys.

I have enjoyed build for now but when I have entered T14-T16 maps I have a problem with both sustain and damage. I invest in this build some currency already (Shavronne for example). Could you please advise what could I change to be viable for whole content?
Hello,
Thanks for the guide, I've been working my way through it. I play on XBox and currently, I'm in Yellow maps at around level 83 and trying to decide if a 5-link Shav's is better than my current 6-link.

What are your thoughts? There is a 5-link for 1 Ex which I can afford, but I'm hesitant to go from 6 to 5 links. I have another 105 chaos orbs so I'm sitting just over 2 ex available. I was hoping to find a 6-link Shav's for 2 ex but there isn't on available (or online atm).

I'm thinking the chaos not bypassing would be huge as that seems to be my biggest issues. I love Delve but I've had massive degen (I know my chaos resistance is low).

I got two excellent cluster jewels I'm working on getting in to the build from here to 90.

The large is in my passive tree for the character and the medium is below.

Any thoughts on my build and equipment would be appreciated. Thanks!
Hi guys,

actually farming up for my next big upgrades. according to POB a Wand with +1 cold spells and +1 all spells would be the biggest boost.

Do anyone has a guide how to craft this?
I was thinking of purchasing a fractured weapon with one of this prefixes.

What do you think? Tips?
Sorry if im too stupid to see it : Is the PoB version updated like in the changelog? or is the link still the old one?
"
marki890 wrote:
Hi guys,

actually farming up for my next big upgrades. according to POB a Wand with +1 cold spells and +1 all spells would be the biggest boost.

Do anyone has a guide how to craft this?
I was thinking of purchasing a fractured weapon with one of this prefixes.

What do you think? Tips?

I would like to know as well. Seems to be very dependent on luck, so maybe getting a fractured base is easiest.

I thought I saw in the POB under the notes area a place where he tried to explain how to craft the wand. :)
Last edited by Waldmannlein on Feb 16, 2022, 9:32:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info