[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

What about ligth radius when i swaped on low life? Which node i should take?
It's an Energy Shield Mastery node. I used the one in the center of the tree - below our starting position.
Love this build! League started this season and last season. I'm a little confused on one point, though. Last season Shak was emphatic that Bane should only be in Rime Gaze, but this season that doesn't look to be the case. Can anyone explain this change, please?
"
TyrTorsten wrote:
Love this build! League started this season and last season. I'm a little confused on one point, though. Last season Shak was emphatic that Bane should only be in Rime Gaze, but this season that doesn't look to be the case. Can anyone explain this change, please?

Shak’s POB for this league is very defensive oriented, Rime gaze will give more DPS for bane but it’s not that much. I can’t remember the exact POB though. By the way, feel free to switch to Prism Guardian if you need DPS especially early league when we don’t have good gear, I just did Twisted, Uber elder and Maven (I wanted the voidstones) at one seating with prism guardian and Low budget LL gears. But you’ll definitely die a few times so there’s Pros and Cons to it.
"
hadc wrote:
"
TyrTorsten wrote:

Shak’s POB for this league is very defensive oriented, Rime gaze will give more DPS for bane but it’s not that much. I can’t remember the exact POB though. By the way, feel free to switch to Prism Guardian if you need DPS especially early league when we don’t have good gear, I just did Twisted, Uber elder and Maven (I wanted the voidstones) at one seating with prism guardian and Low budget LL gears. But you’ll definitely die a few times so there’s Pros and Cons to it.

I see. I did feel a little too squishy last season, so looking forward to seeing how more defense changes game play. My DPS so far is pretty fantastic. I want to try to skip CI this time and go straight to LL.

Thanks for the explanation, hadc.
Hey all,

I am loving this build, just getting into red maps but after switching to Shav's and low life I am dying constantly to one shots.

If anyone has time could they just look at my POB and see if I am just missing something?

UPDATE: GOT THE THREAD OF HOPE, STILL GETTIN 1 SHOT

Sitting at about 50c after getting Aegis.

Thank you!

POB: https://pastebin.com/4ZBSJXjf
Last edited by aeritath on Feb 15, 2022, 11:08:35 PM
Getting frustrated with continually dying to massive degen.
I have pantheon and flasks setup for defense against what i think are all attack types but i still just sit there and die for no visible reason.
Any help greatly appreciated, maybe my flask choices are not well setup?
Also a noob question - i read Zealot's Oath should apply to energy shield when using a life flask but it doesn't seem to?
Thanks.

Char is Arch_Daryl
Last edited by EDMOSES on Feb 15, 2022, 11:28:19 PM
"
aeritath wrote:
Hey all,

I am loving this build, just getting into red maps but after switching to Shav's and low life I am dying constantly to one shots.

If anyone has time could they just look at my POB and see if I am just missing something?

UPDATE: GOT THE THREAD OF HOPE, STILL GETTIN 1 SHOT

Sitting at about 50c after getting Aegis.

Thank you!

POB: https://pastebin.com/4ZBSJXjf

I removed Glancing Blows and opted for more life/ES regen instead. Better survivability for red map mobs and delve mobs
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Getting frustrated with continually dying to massive degen.
I have pantheon and flasks setup for defense against what i think are all attack types but i still just sit there and die for no visible reason.
Any help greatly appreciated, maybe my flask choices are not well setup?
Also a noob question - i read Zealot's Oath should apply to energy shield when using a life flask but it doesn't seem to?
Thanks.

Char is Arch_Daryl

Zealot's oath doesn't make life flask recovers ES.
Managed to do vanilla polaric invitation tanking the attacks and only using Vaal Discipline once for quick ES regen. Not too bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info