[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Hey hey,

Im running this build this league and I've got to say Im feeling very comfy with bossess. Killed both new big bads with the CI version, now swapped to low life, kind of dropped too much damage when going low life it feels like bossess like guardians still die but the clear in T16s is slow-ish.

Im on a 6l Shavs with Hypothermia instead of empower, seem to be stuck at level 87 cause I keep getting myself killed with ridiculous archnemesis combos or just playing brainlessly(spawned the enemies kill anything <20% HP with one hit on an expedition once lol), apart from getting all my gems to level 20-21, whats my next step for ramping the damage up?

I currently have spine of the first claimant, I dont really understand crafting in this game as it seems too complicated for me, and all the really good wands are pretty expensive so it seems like an OK option to sit on this wep?

Im not sure how to get my items on the forum post and how to export my setup to PoB but I think my chars should be visible on my profile if anyone wants to take a look.

Thanks in advance for any help and thanks for sharing this build :)
What do you guys think of my variant with

combo it with

and

and a bit of aura effect and i have 89% all max res! im pretty much unkillable and can also use a
for ~280% increased cold dmg
Last edited by weeprab on Feb 12, 2022, 6:33:13 PM
"
weeprab wrote:
What do you guys think of my variant with

combo it with

and

and a bit of aura effect and i have 89% all max res! im pretty much unkillable and can also use a
for ~280% increased cold dmg

Great idea!
Crown of the inward eye v Rime Cage?

Seems Rime Gaze is the winner for damage but not really sure how Crown affects our build?
"
EDMOSES wrote:

Seems Rime Gaze is the winner for damage but not really sure how Crown affects our build?

Rime cage gives higher DPS for the gem slotted in helmet but overall not by much. Crown gives free “tranquility” so you can get another DPS anointment on amulet so it’s really not that bad. Crown gives a lot of survivability especially after this build started using determination and defiance banner. I’ll take crown over rime gaze anytime.
Last edited by hadc on Feb 13, 2022, 1:06:44 AM
"
hadc wrote:
"
EDMOSES wrote:

Rime cage gives higher DPS for the gem slotted in helmet but overall not by much. Crown gives free “tranquility” so you can get another DPS anointment on amulet so it’s really not that bad. Crown gives a lot of survivability especially after this build started using determination and defiance banner. I’ll take crown over rime gaze anytime.

What anointment do you suggest on amulet if I were to switch to crown?

For either DPS or for more ES/ES regen etc
anyone running WT with maxblock tree?
Hello, having problem using malevolence, it wants more life than I have, how can I fix that?
"
cernochluk wrote:
Hello, having problem using malevolence, it wants more life than I have, how can I fix that?
Reservation Mastery "30% Increased Life Reservation Efficiency of Skills". Make sure you linked it to high level Arrogance gem.
I see it now, thanks for helping.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info