[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
Ludvera wrote:
Heya,

By now I'm using CI so at least chaos isn't an issue but not even your leveling PoB uses the immunity/cleanse bleed etc flasks. So how do you not just fall over left and right? :D

Haven't played the last 2 leagues, so maybe I'm missing something obvious?

It says in the PoB notes that he purposely didn't fill out flask with suffixes, so that people can choose what they want. OP also has a jewel with the vaal implicit that protects from corrupted blood.

I have a flask that removes corrupted blood and I find myself almost never hitting my flasks except for that one. Vaal Discipline can also usually out-regen corrupted blood as an alternate method.
"
Bizze79 wrote:

It says in the PoB notes that he purposely didn't fill out flask with suffixes, so that people can choose what they want. OP also has a jewel with the vaal implicit that protects from corrupted blood.

I have a flask that removes corrupted blood and I find myself almost never hitting my flasks except for that one. Vaal Discipline can also usually out-regen corrupted blood as an alternate method.

Aw jeez ofc I missed that particular comment.
Thanks, that clears it up! :D
Hi guys,

well I am pretty succesfull with that build currently but one thing I do not understand.
I am running the low life version with Chayula Amulet. As the Amulet gives us general stun immunity why do we still have Vile Bastion as our ascendancy?

Wouldnt speccing into profane bloom not be better off here as it will clear a little faster?

What do you guys think?
"
marki890 wrote:
Hi guys,

well I am pretty succesfull with that build currently but one thing I do not understand.
I am running the low life version with Chayula Amulet. As the Amulet gives us general stun immunity why do we still have Vile Bastion as our ascendancy?

Wouldnt speccing into profane bloom not be better off here as it will clear a little faster?

What do you guys think?

As far as i understand, profane bloom needs to be killed by you, since most enemies die to damage over time from wintertide brand, they dont count as being killed by you therefore do not activate PB.
Hello! Currently trying this build but ive hit a wall going into red maps.

T16 maps are extremely harsh, last t16 I lost my 6 portals. This is me trying to avoid all the new awfull mods like "reduce aura effectiveness" that have come in this league, swapping around my pantheon and playing very carefully. I got extremely lucky and got 3 exalts as drops in this league which I have invested in the build, however, my damage is starting to fall off badly and I am not surviving at all.

Every other upgrade to the build seems at least 3 or more exalts away and im not sure if I want to continue to invest more time and energy into this one or if I should just go re roll.

I should note that I have been able to kill every endgame boss I have encountered so far even though it has been very slow, and just getting through the maps to get to the others (i have 1 voidstone) is not very achievable at this point.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, thank you!

"
rcalldz wrote:
"
marki890 wrote:
Hi guys,

What do you guys think?

As far as i understand, profane bloom needs to be killed by you, since most enemies die to damage over time from wintertide brand, they dont count as being killed by you therefore do not activate PB.
that is completely wrong. Brands count as you. DoTs count as you. WTB has good clear on its own so no need for profane bloom.
"
"
rcalldz wrote:
"
marki890 wrote:
Hi guys,

What do you guys think?

that is completely wrong. Brands count as you. DoTs count as you. WTB has good clear on its own so no need for profane bloom.

Ah k thanka for clarifying this one.
"
"
rcalldz wrote:
"
marki890 wrote:
Hi guys,

What do you guys think?

Ah k thanka for clarifying this one.
Loving the build! Two questions:

I see the Zealoth's oath only gives like 170 regen with vitality, how good is that, is it worth the passive? And I'm wondering if there is a more optimal set-up for the arrogance aura's to go just over 50% and keep some extra life. But I assume you've thought about this and have a reason you put vitality and malevolance there?
"
rcalldz wrote:
Hello! Currently trying this build but ive hit a wall going into red maps.

T16 maps are extremely harsh, last t16 I lost my 6 portals. This is me trying to avoid all the new awfull mods like "reduce aura effectiveness" that have come in this league, swapping around my pantheon and playing very carefully. I got extremely lucky and got 3 exalts as drops in this league which I have invested in the build, however, my damage is starting to fall off badly and I am not surviving at all.

Every other upgrade to the build seems at least 3 or more exalts away and im not sure if I want to continue to invest more time and energy into this one or if I should just go re roll.

I should note that I have been able to kill every endgame boss I have encountered so far even though it has been very slow, and just getting through the maps to get to the others (i have 1 voidstone) is not very achievable at this point.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, thank you!

1. You are on a 5link
2. No quality on gems
3. No level 20 on most gems
4. No enchants
5. Rares without any dmg mods

And you still cleared the game with it... And wonder if you're supposed to swap?

Good luck then I suppose - it is very clearly stated that on a budget you're supposed to go more defensive and go CI. U still went the full dmg route.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info