[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

I'm still rocking this Build, really fun to play. These new Bosses are a Joke with this chill. Still missing my 6 Link tho, but i'll get it soon hopefully. Shield is in Progress.
Still in Shock what Gloves i just did myself.

I bought aegis aurora the other day and was a little underwhelmed as I was only level 80 at the time.
I took a while trying to decide whether it was worth breaking off into the higher level skill trees to get max block and stuff to take advantage as it would mean losing ES and some dot damage.
Im glad I decided to, as I am only level 84 now and as long as I dont stand in degen or ignore corrupted blood I can just hold move and kill stuff without fear of dying, its rather amusing and will only get better with more gear for damage
Nothing here dude
"
beeftrumpet wrote:
I bought aegis aurora the other day and was a little underwhelmed as I was only level 80 at the time.
I took a while trying to decide whether it was worth breaking off into the higher level skill trees to get max block and stuff to take advantage as it would mean losing ES and some dot damage.
Im glad I decided to, as I am only level 84 now and as long as I dont stand in degen or ignore corrupted blood I can just hold move and kill stuff without fear of dying, its rather amusing and will only get better with more gear for damage
aegis aurora/incandescent heart/CI is an incredible combo. If you can land a +3 or +4 chest it you’ll have enough offense and your defense will carry hard.
When I link Malevolence to Arrogance, I'm not able to use it because Malevolence needs >100% life in order to cast the spell. What am I missing other than leveling up Arrogance?

"
Toofpaste88 wrote:
When I link Malevolence to Arrogance, I'm not able to use it because Malevolence needs >100% life in order to cast the spell. What am I missing other than leveling up Arrogance?

Do you have the 30% reservation mastery? :)
You are a life saver!!

I tried to compare my build against the PoB and couldn't figure this out for the life of me.
"
"
beeftrumpet wrote:
aegis aurora/incandescent heart/CI is an incredible combo. If you can land a +3 or +4 chest it you’ll have enough offense and your defense will carry hard.

Ooo incandescent heart that does look nice but, I am aiming to get a shavs and go low life to pump the damage up as I dont think I need to be more tanky lmao
Trade price or drops will push me one way I imagine
Heya,

I've been following this guide through my SSF journey in the new league but since I've made it to maps it's been a slog, mostly due to dying to DoTs and me having 0 luck with getting flasks to roll the immunity on >,>

By now I'm using CI so at least chaos isn't an issue but not even your leveling PoB uses the immunity/cleanse bleed etc flasks. So how do you not just fall over left and right? :D

Haven't played the last 2 leagues, so maybe I'm missing something obvious?
Hi, for a 5L Shav what's the best gems config (without awakened gems)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info