[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
DRÜCKBERT wrote:
Which anointing for the amulet do you play with this build?

Unfortunately I can't find a hint in Pastbin or am I blind?

Thanks in advance

expensive: tranquility
cheap: divine judgement
Hi, I played this Vortex cold DoT a long ago. And I played CI once also a long time ago. I'm a casual player and I'm bit confused with PoB of this build. I play SSF until I hit about 75 lvl and start mapping when I buy some low budget gear.

I don't know which way to go now with gear, gem setup and passive tree. I bought uniques mentioned in PoB for early end game trade and the skill gems for trade doesn't match with the gear (Shield in items BBR, but Shield gems in SSF and Trade BRR).

Also PoB tree is CI while Skills have Vitality?

I run out of currency trying to roll offcolor Sin Trek. With so many uniques I have also problem with resist capping, so I must switch Malevolence for Purity of Elements for now. I would like to have Purity of Elements which helps with ele ailments which I loved last season, but don't know if it's even possible to fit in this build.

Which leads me to a question about flasks - I understand that CI is using only defensive flasks with immunities not mentioned and only suggested in I think notes. But what about flask enchants? Any recommendations? Or it's supposed to be without enchants?

Thanks for great guide, which could be a little confusing for novice or casual players because of the wide options for customisation of the build.
"
mpegyna wrote:

Also PoB tree is CI while Skills have Vitality?

Zealot's Oath makes life regen from Vitality apply to Energy Shield instead.
I am having a lot of fun with this build! Thank you for everything you put together Shak.

Does anyone have a POB or advice for running health instead of CI/ES?

I suck with ES and CI and would love to just run health and mitigation if possible.

Thanks!
Decided to spec out of wintertide brand and back to the standard vortex, feel much better for me...
"
tduong wrote:
Decided to spec out of wintertide brand and back to the standard vortex, feel much better for me...

Can share your POB? I'm quite OK with the current guide but somehow it doesn't have enough tankiness as I die easily when mobs attack me all at once
"
eosguy wrote:
"
tduong wrote:

Can share your POB? I'm quite OK with the current guide but somehow it doesn't have enough tankiness as I die easily when mobs attack me all at once

My profile is open, you can check in there or import through PoB.

Damage is still low, can run low red maps, once I can get 6L Shav maybe will be more comfortable.
I've provided a ton of feedback about the guide on Discord, where I've also been sharing detailed progress reports and crafting sessions, but I wanted to share the forum as well.

With my CI gear, I was the highest non mana guardian ES character in the league
until today when I swapped to low life.

"

Fracturing items and then using league currency on them is very strong.

Been able to do all content as CI (albeit a bit slowly) but should be cruising now that I'm low-life.

Gear isn't perfect and I have a lot of upgrades to go but I'm pretty happy with where I'm at.
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
I've provided a ton of feedback about the guide on Discord, where I've also been sharing detailed progress reports and crafting sessions, but I wanted to share the forum as well.

With my CI gear, I was the highest non mana guardian ES character in the league
until today when I swapped to low life.

"

Fracturing items and then using league currency on them is very strong.

Been able to do all content as CI (albeit a bit slowly) but should be cruising now that I'm low-life.

Gear isn't perfect and I have a lot of upgrades to go but I'm pretty happy with where I'm at.

wow gear looks good
"
tduong wrote:

I just did Hydra and Phoenix (guardian’s aid) in a rare map with my 5L Shav LOL, but I do have a large cluster jewel. I’m still stuck with my triple Cold DOT (CF, Vaal CS & Vortex), shall switch to WTB when I have more DPS gears. The good thing about so many playing WTB is that I got lvl21 Vortex and CF for cheap 😁

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info