dying alot with these items... Anyone help im lost

Really should get ES on block, kinda important
so aegis aurora?
Thanks for your help :)
Ill look what i can do
"
CuTe_Koala wrote:
so aegis aurora?

That or there's a shaper modifier: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Archnemesis/RygnGc7
Last edited by Paradiddle09 on Feb 9, 2022, 10:32:40 AM
"
so aegis aurora?

It's also worth noting that without Glancing Blows getting ES on Block is good but it's not sufficient on it's own. You can and will get gunned down and on prolonged boss style encounters where you aren't killing adds or not blocking as much you will lack defensive sustain. Adding in sources of base ES regen and using things like Rumi to increase block rate add a lot to comfortability. However I really didn't feel super "comfy" until I had around 300 ES regen base and Glancing Blows bringing my block up over 60%.
I'm not feeling this build at all, survivability is slim to none once you hit around T15-16 maps. random one shots is just not nice
"
KodiakX wrote:
"
so aegis aurora?

It's also worth noting that without Glancing Blows getting ES on Block is good but it's not sufficient on it's own. You can and will get gunned down and on prolonged boss style encounters where you aren't killing adds or not blocking as much you will lack defensive sustain. Adding in sources of base ES regen and using things like Rumi to increase block rate add a lot to comfortability. However I really didn't feel super "comfy" until I had around 300 ES regen base and Glancing Blows bringing my block up over 60%.

Can you share your sources of ES regen? I saw some different POB with cold snap and vortex having over 600 ES regen.
https://pastebin.com/M9eTUgtS

This is what i got now, feeling pretty comfy in T12 right now.
Which anointing for the amulet do you play with this build?

Unfortunately I can't find a hint in Pastbin or am I blind?

Thanks in advance
Last edited by DRÜCKBERT on Feb 9, 2022, 1:10:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info