[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Swapped in aegis today and the build has became insanely tanky with incandescent heart and CI. It’s fun popping harvests on rare corrupted red maps and just standing in the middle of it letting their hits heal me. I’ve achieved my goal of farming an arakaali’s fang with this build so I’ll be swapping over soon. Thanks for the great build shak! 10/10 would league start again.
"
Waldmannlein wrote:
"
Ladylor wrote:
i dont unederstand, how you manage 4 curse ?
you dont use blasphemy or any item would cast curse.
i havent see any information of this on your POB or on the forum...
Maybe you self cast ?

You have your curses connected to bane, so when you cast bane it applies the other curses as well :)

Make sure your bane is up to level with your curses, so you can apply 3 curses at same time
"
kazeshinii wrote:
Can anybody tell me why my energy shield is so low? I thought my gear was alright but i'm sitting at only 6899 ES with discipline.

What annoint should I use until I can afford tranquility?

Get a crystal belt if to replace your current one. Should be getting over 100 ES with decent rolls.
So I'm playing in a private league with this build and it feels fantastically tanky but my damage feels pretty underwhelming in red maps and pinnacle bosses. Can anyone give me some advice on what I can do to improve my damage. Unfortunately I don't have a 6l yet so that's part of it but even then I feel way behind compared to the pob. The character is MeltingWaffles if you want to import, I'd post the pob myself but I'm on mobile rn
Spoiler

I was lucky enough to get a shavs but I'm not sure how feasible it is to transition to LL with limited regret supply in gsf
Last edited by Numerouswaffles on Feb 7, 2022, 8:35:41 PM
"
So I'm playing in a private league with this build and it feels fantastically tanky but my damage feels pretty underwhelming in red maps and pinnacle bosses. Can anyone give me some advice on what I can do to improve my damage. Unfortunately I don't have a 6l yet so that's part of it but even then I feel way behind compared to the pob. The character is MeltingWaffles if you want to import, I'd post the pob myself but I'm on mobile rn
Spoiler

I was lucky enough to get a shavs but I'm not sure how feasible it is to transition to LL with limited regret supply in gsf

Wish I knew as well :p

REALLY struggling with my dmg
What atlas passives (and I guess league content) are you all farming with this build. I haven't decided what to spec into yet.
"
CuTe_Koala wrote:
"
Josers wrote:
Hi everyone, can anyone help a newbie? :) This is my first low life build. And I am very concerned about the issue of survival. I have 2 options on the maps - I tank everything, I hardly use Vaal discipline, and everything seems to be fine. Or I just die instantly. Unfortunately, there is no battle report in the game, I can’t see what burns me out so much. However, I still don't think it should happen so quickly. I rebuilt my build in POB. and I have extra low damage indicators, maybe I set something up wrong, because it seems like the damage is more or less suitable. However, I do not understand at all what to do with survivability, flasks are used all the time. Low armor, or something. I would be grateful for help

is it chaos damage? it goes through ES so if u go low life with no shav's you have to take CI in the tree

Yes, sorry, it is my bad, I am playing on CI - mixed up definitions - but that can't help me alive long time)
What are the preferred notables for clusters? POB has Deep Chill, Prismatic Heart and Widespread Destruction, is Cold-Blooded Killer viable as well?
Here's gameplay footage vs Infinite Hunger. No cluster jewel setup cos I can't get 3 notables yet, or can't afford one. So I detoured a bit on the passive tree (lvl 80-90).

Overall quite decent but really need to get better defences especially when trash mobs hit you all at once.

https://youtu.be/s55yjmw3xHs
How do you fit both malevolance and vitality on your life reserve auras? I can only fit vitality after I got my shavs.
Last edited by Tomtah on Feb 8, 2022, 10:19:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info