[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Eh, I feel like theres very low dmg in this build. While clearing red maps its fine for trash mobs, but I struggle with bosses, archnemesis rares, metamorphs. I couldnt finish maven invitation:atlas and it took me like 5min to kill warlord in warlord map because I couldnt clear his immunity banners quick enough.
Hi everyone, can anyone help a newbie? :) This is my first low life build. And I am very concerned about the issue of survival. I have 2 options on the maps - I tank everything, I hardly use Vaal discipline, and everything seems to be fine. Or I just die instantly. Unfortunately, there is no battle report in the game, I can’t see what burns me out so much. However, I still don't think it should happen so quickly. I rebuilt my build in POB. and I have extra low damage indicators, maybe I set something up wrong, because it seems like the damage is more or less suitable. However, I do not understand at all what to do with survivability, flasks are used all the time. Low armor, or something. I would be grateful for help
i dont unederstand, how you manage 4 curse ?
you dont use blasphemy or any item would cast curse.
i havent see any information of this on your POB or on the forum...
Maybe you self cast ?
"
Josers wrote:
Hi everyone, can anyone help a newbie? :) This is my first low life build. And I am very concerned about the issue of survival. I have 2 options on the maps - I tank everything, I hardly use Vaal discipline, and everything seems to be fine. Or I just die instantly. Unfortunately, there is no battle report in the game, I can’t see what burns me out so much. However, I still don't think it should happen so quickly. I rebuilt my build in POB. and I have extra low damage indicators, maybe I set something up wrong, because it seems like the damage is more or less suitable. However, I do not understand at all what to do with survivability, flasks are used all the time. Low armor, or something. I would be grateful for help

I believe POE Overlay has death replays. Unfortunately it started showing ads so I removed it :(
"
Ladylor wrote:
i dont unederstand, how you manage 4 curse ?
you dont use blasphemy or any item would cast curse.
i havent see any information of this on your POB or on the forum...
Maybe you self cast ?

You have your curses connected to bane, so when you cast bane it applies the other curses as well :)
"
Josers wrote:

You cant go low life without a Shavronne's Wrappings. You're going to get killed by Chaos damage every time.
"
Josers wrote:

is it chaos damage? it goes through ES so if u go low life with no shav's you have to take CI in the tree
How do i get to fit in Vitality and Malevolence with CI ?
Last edited by clogman on Feb 7, 2022, 4:26:27 PM
"
CuTe_Koala wrote:
"
hadc wrote:
"
CuTe_Koala wrote:
how do i use Malevolence + vitality + arrogance?
Over 100% life reserve on the malevolence makes it unusable
i am fairly new to the game please help

The same question was asked and I’ve answered it on page 460, take a look 🙂

so instead of 15% mana reservation i go 30% life reservation efficiency?

You’ll need both of those masteries to fit in all those auras
Can anybody tell me why my energy shield is so low? I thought my gear was alright but i'm sitting at only 6899 ES with discipline.

What annoint should I use until I can afford tranquility?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info