[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

The PoB is structured around the idea that in trade leagues you will always play as LL in late endgame. CI is only reserved for SSF. Personally I prefer SSF in trade league so I need to somehow create a hybrid of the CI-SSF and LL-trade builds.

Previous versions used to have a trade-CI version as that's a rather different build and some people (like me) prefer it for the extra tankyness.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Last edited by Aias_o_Telamonios on Feb 6, 2022, 3:45:03 PM
"
Windfuriouss wrote:
So what's the upgrade path to Low Life?

Can I buy say the shield first, then amulet, than shavs or do I need to purchase them all at once? Do they work independently of each other or no?

I got a 6 sockets Shav, 5-link with harvest (can pay someone on TFT to do it if you don't have the craft, or try fusing it). Then got a prism guardian (Aegis aurora too expensive now, maybe later). No presence of chayula, using broken crown for Chaos res. Got 4.8k ES now, slowly making myself through yellow maps.

Technically you only need Shav to go LL (so you won’t die from chaos dmg when reserving life). However at earlier stage I’ll only go LL if I have prism guardian too so I can reserve enough auras to make it worthwhile. If I have to do it with arrogance then I’d rather stay CI till I have enough gear or levels to make it worthwhile. Hope that explains. Presence of Chayula makes it easily to go LL but it’s not mandatory if you can get chaos res and ES elsewhere. Broken crown is CHEAP AND GOOD for early LL, I found that out while doing HCSSF Atlas Invasion in 3.16. Can’t slot skill gems on it but aura gems are fine.
Last edited by hadc on Feb 6, 2022, 4:52:31 PM
I don’t know if it’s been discuss on here before, but I went incandescent heart CI, and it’s pretty damn tanky even with 4.3K es.
thanks for your build ! how do you applie the curse ?
I got lucky and The Nurse dropped from the acts, sold it, got Shav 5L, Prism Guardian, Rime Gaze, and swapped from glass-cannon to LL. The build feels completely different after getting equipment! Not quite immortal but does really well, despite only 3k ES.
How do I fit in tempest shield? Legit the only thing I just cannot fit in..
how do i use Malevolence + vitality + arrogance?
Over 100% life reserve on the malevolence makes it unusable
i am fairly new to the game please help
"
CuTe_Koala wrote:

The same question was asked and I’ve answered it on page 460, take a look 🙂
I'm new to CI. Should I take Wicked Ward?
Softcore, solo self-found.
----- Currently: -----
Power Siphon Locus Mine Trickster in Settlers of Kalguur
"
hadc wrote:
"
CuTe_Koala wrote:

The same question was asked and I’ve answered it on page 460, take a look 🙂

so instead of 15% mana reservation i go 30% life reservation efficiency?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info