[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Can someone explain to me how you're supposed to use arrogance with CI?? Very confused, looking at the lvl 80 trade tree on POB it says to get CI and it says to use arrogance with Malevolence and Vitality.
So I think I have hit a wall. I'm in upper yellow maps T10 and I'm starting to just not feel the damage is there and the tankiness is kinda meh.

What should I be focusing on upgrading at this point?

Build is fun but I'm not sure what talents/skill setup to do after acts but pre CI on softcore trade league. Any advice? Thanks
Last edited by jay_foe on Feb 5, 2022, 10:03:59 PM
"
jay_foe wrote:
Build is fun but I'm not sure what talents/skill setup to do after acts but pre CI on softcore trade league. Any advice? Thanks

Typical progression is to continue to gather ES gear and push for end game with CI to farm bosses or whatever ways you like to do. Gather currency to convert to LL when ready. If you’re lucky with drops and experienced with this build you can also skip CI and go straight to LL. I got a 6-socket Shav and prism guardian now. Hopefully can go CI within the next few hours in-game (if and when my kids let me play).
Last edited by hadc on Feb 6, 2022, 1:47:50 AM
Just wondering if I can pick up the shield nodes and use thread of hope to get divine shield and glancing blows first before getting the cluster jewel setup (level 80-90).

Or will my DPS suffer a lot if I opt for this route?
"
eosguy wrote:
"
hadc wrote:

Grab a level 21 arrogance if it’s not too expensive in standard, it’ll help 🙂

Thanks! Will give it a go if I can afford it. BTW any idea on how to further get more unreserved mana? Using 21/20 Vortex with other 20/20 gems in my helm and can't get enough mana if I use Aspect of the Spider buff.

Can’t really tell without toying with your POB, if you’ve taken all the mana reservation mastery nodes, you can invest in cluster jewels that give reservation efficiency for hatred, determination (if you didn’t take the node on tree), or get enlightened, or helm corrupted with reservation efficiency implicit.
Is anyone else playing this SSF? I'm just getting into maps, but having a hard time trying to roll a set of gear to be ready to make the CI swap.. using a tabula at the moment too. How important is the hybrid armor bases? Is this holding up in mid/higher tier maps as much as it used to? I'm trying to shake the feeling that we went from one exceptional guide and a super tanky build to head towards 7 mediocre guides and a build that may have fallen out of it's heyday. Someone tell me I'm wrong please!
"
Tradious wrote:
Can someone explain to me how you're supposed to use arrogance with CI?? Very confused, looking at the lvl 80 trade tree on POB it says to get CI and it says to use arrogance with Malevolence and Vitality.

Hey I suppose instead of CI you go low life with shavronne wrapping
So what's the upgrade path to Low Life?

Can I buy say the shield first, then amulet, than shavs or do I need to purchase them all at once? Do they work independently of each other or no?
"
Windfuriouss wrote:
So what's the upgrade path to Low Life?

Can I buy say the shield first, then amulet, than shavs or do I need to purchase them all at once? Do they work independently of each other or no?

Shavs is the most important

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info