[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Is there any clarity on what is the best flask setup?
I just see in pastebin its just some basic resist flasks.

Can some help clarify this a bit?
"
Urmezava wrote:

At the beginning you will probably need a life flask or two, and maybe a mana one. Eventually, when you switch to CI/LL, it should be something like quicksilver, quartz, granite (Rumi I guess should still be great), basalt, and probably silver. Depends on what exactly you are running ofc but that's the general idea.
"
StrawCab wrote:
here's the 3.17 version he posted to twitter https://pastebin.com/4tcZ5ZBL

Thank you very much!
Softcore, solo self-found.
----- Currently: -----
Power Siphon Locus Mine Trickster in Settlers of Kalguur
"
"
Urmezava wrote:

At the beginning you will probably need a life flask or two, and maybe a mana one. Eventually, when you switch to CI/LL, it should be something like quicksilver, quartz, granite (Rumi I guess should still be great), basalt, and probably silver. Depends on what exactly you are running ofc but that's the general idea.

Thanks, will look into this :) But guide could be improved slightly with these additions of BIS flask setup :)
am i missing something between first Page an Page 641 (is rewriting not finished), or is this a PoB-only "Guide"? Many Spoilers in the 1rst Post are missing there Informations.
this was mentiont in someones Video as a beginner-friendly Guide and i wanted to try someting different than Minionbuild this time.
POB has extensive 'notes' section and very well structured skill trees and item sets
I feel like I'm missing something up through 28 because right now this is incredibly clunky to me. Dealing with placing and triggering mines is awful and WTB seems to be doing pretty slow damage and it's all around just really bad feeling. I know I'm low but I'm about to start something else due to this.

What's the mechanic with brand recall and when should I be using it? Right now I drop 3 brands on a boss and spam mines and it's just a slow slog of a fight...
Last edited by Kaeden1 on Feb 5, 2022, 12:35:16 PM
I have a question for the ssf part of the guide. And btw so far its really fun to play. Thank you for that!

So the question would be, why is there grace as aura in there instead of malevolence? i get the determination part, but does grace really do that much here?

Thanks in advance! :)
"
I feel like I'm missing something up through 28 because right now this is incredibly clunky to me. Dealing with placing and triggering mines is awful and WTB seems to be doing pretty slow damage and it's all around just really bad feeling. I know I'm low but I'm about to start something else due to this.

What's the mechanic with brand recall and when should I be using it? Right now I drop 3 brands on a boss and spam mines and it's just a slow slog of a fight...

hey i'm not the build author or anything, but i'm playing the build on league start, and for me it "came online" around level 19. I picked up 'Brand Equity' and then 'Brand Mastery > Brands attach to a new enemy each time they activate, no more than once every .3 seconds'. I put it in a three link with like efficacy and controlled destruction as soon as i could? i think? that's all i need. the more brand passive skill investment, the better, but at that point it just ramped up.
I've started this league with this build, currently at the maps. Initially my main skill was Storm Mine + Detonate Mines; this felt almost as self-cast, with instant damage application and some AOE. I switched to WTB as the main skill much much later. Craft yourself some +cold wands via vendor recipe and you'll be fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info