[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

How do I sustain ES in this build ? It doesn't hit so can't leach. It regens only a tiny bit of ES and even though the forum speaks of some ES on block through aegis aurora, we have low block chance on the PoB and no aegis aurora.

I never played ES/CI before so how does it work ? Am I supposed to sustain ES only through recharge with vaal discipline ?
First ascendency gives a bunch of es regen. In the act 7/8 tree you pick up a node that gives es on kill
Deleted
Last edited by IceColdPorkSoda on Feb 4, 2022, 8:27:33 PM
"
StrawCab wrote:
here's the 3.17 version he posted to twitter https://pastebin.com/4tcZ5ZBL

Thanks tonnes!
Need some help/guidance on how to run Vitality and Malevolence with Arrogance. I followed the Level 80 Trade and there's no life to run these auras.
"
eosguy wrote:
Need some help/guidance on how to run Vitality and Malevolence with Arrogance. I followed the Level 80 Trade and there's no life to run these auras.

Arrogance need to be high level, probably 19/20 to be able to reserve both. Also make sure you take the life reservation efficiency mastery.

Just saw your character in standard, can you check how much max life you have? If it’s really Low like below 1500, then you may have to run vitality at lower level. Vitality reserves fixed amount instead of % so the max amount of life will be important. It’ll be safer to reserve something like defiance banner with life but I see you don’t have it in your build.
Last edited by hadc on Feb 5, 2022, 12:21:45 AM
"
hadc wrote:
"
eosguy wrote:

Arrogance need to be high level, probably 19/20 to be able to reserve both. Also make sure you take the life reservation efficiency mastery.

Just saw your character in standard, can you check how much max life you have? If it’s really Low like below 1500, then you may have to run vitality at lower level. Vitality reserves fixed amount instead of % so the max amount of life will be important. It’ll be safer to reserve something like defiance banner with life but I see you don’t have it in your build.

Yup. Switched to level 1 Vitality and seems to work. Going to slowly level it up and see what's the limit. Thanks
"
eosguy wrote:
"
hadc wrote:
"
eosguy wrote:

Yup. Switched to level 1 Vitality and seems to work. Going to slowly level it up and see what's the limit. Thanks

Grab a level 21 arrogance if it’s not too expensive in standard, it’ll help 🙂
"
Raytag wrote:
How do I sustain ES in this build ? It doesn't hit so can't leach. It regens only a tiny bit of ES and even though the forum speaks of some ES on block through aegis aurora, we have low block chance on the PoB and no aegis aurora.

I never played ES/CI before so how does it work ? Am I supposed to sustain ES only through recharge with vaal discipline ?

With big regeneration + recovery on kill. Check Shak's pob - the tree that says Act 7-8 (Second Lab): You spec Soul Thief, which grants you 2% ES recovery on kill. Later you can instead get the cluster jewels with Brush with Death.

Recovery on block is a bonus and vaal discipline is a panic button of sorts.
Last edited by PraetorMaximus on Feb 5, 2022, 7:26:56 AM
"
hadc wrote:

Grab a level 21 arrogance if it’s not too expensive in standard, it’ll help 🙂

Thanks! Will give it a go if I can afford it. BTW any idea on how to further get more unreserved mana? Using 21/20 Vortex with other 20/20 gems in my helm and can't get enough mana if I use Aspect of the Spider buff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info