[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
hadc wrote:
Just PMed you, I don’t follow any guide. Had lots of fun playing with the new tree in 3.16 and once you’ve done it enough you’ll be able to tweak it to your own liking too, have fun!

Hi, HadC, can you Pm me your POB as well, plz? Also, how do you upgrade/improve your wand during ACT1 to ACT10? can you share please? thank you.
"
TxE4GL3k wrote:
"
hadc wrote:
Just PMed you, I don’t follow any guide. Had lots of fun playing with the new tree in 3.16 and once you’ve done it enough you’ll be able to tweak it to your own liking too, have fun!

Hi, HadC, can you Pm me your POB as well, plz? Also, how do you upgrade/improve your wand during ACT1 to ACT10? can you share please? thank you.

Just PMed you, as for wand, I posted a table (page 449) showing the impact of different Mods on DPS of this build. At early game, the most impactful and accessible mod is +1 Cold or +1 Spell skill gem, if I’m not so lucky then I’ll just use whatever wand with % cold dot multi and/or % spell dmg but I won’t bother crafting during levelling because majority of DPS come from skill gems themselves, you can clear Act10 even with a normal wand without mods if you over-level the gem.
Last edited by hadc on Feb 1, 2022, 10:04:25 PM
Can't wait for Shak's updated POB / Build, I've never done a Cold DOT build mainly Glacial Cascade Mines / Cyclone, Looking to try something new, I definitely love the LowLife playstyle forsure over anything else, Wonder if this build is for me? Can anyone let me know like what its like playing DOT's?
"
hadc wrote:

I like what you're saying about using 2x5L instead of 6L+4L.. it saves up for either defensive or offesive things. What the PoB you're following for this build for 3.17? You can send it through PM if you want.

I hope they can cook up a big 8-10m SPDS build with brand, because that would help so much with clearing.

I have a 10mil WTB POB that is super tanky with aegis 48k Armour for next league Send me your pob in pm I will send you mine hadc.

Maybe we can optimize it better seeing both pobs.
Last edited by donbrawler on Feb 2, 2022, 12:40:24 AM
"
donbrawler wrote:
"
hadc wrote:

I like what you're saying about using 2x5L instead of 6L+4L.. it saves up for either defensive or offesive things. What the PoB you're following for this build for 3.17? You can send it through PM if you want.

I hope they can cook up a big 8-10m SPDS build with brand, because that would help so much with clearing.

I have a 10mil WTB POB that is super tanky with aegis 48k Armour for next league Send me your pob in pm I will send you mine hadc.

Maybe we can optimize it better seeing both pobs.

Sounds awesome, thanks! Looks like I’ll get to try WTB seriously in 3.17. I’ll PM you in a few hours, I’m away from home now.
Please share POBs with me as well :)

Thanks in advance!
I'd very much like to have the POBs of HADC and DonBrawler too. If its possible. Thanks :)
@donbrawler can you please send me the pob aswell
Me as well
"
hadc wrote:

Just PMed you, as for wand, I posted a table (page 449) showing the impact of different Mods on DPS of this build. At early game, the most impactful and accessible mod is +1 Cold or +1 Spell skill gem, if I’m not so lucky then I’ll just use whatever wand with % cold dot multi and/or % spell dmg but I won’t bother crafting during levelling because majority of DPS come from skill gems themselves, you can clear Act10 even with a normal wand without mods if you over-level the gem.

Thank you as always, HadC
Last edited by TxE4GL3k on Feb 2, 2022, 9:28:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info