[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
LionHeart583 wrote:
"
Os Malaguetas wrote:
Hi... can U explain about the numbers of addicional brands? Do I have to grab the max I can of "addicional brands"? There's a mastery that allow to cast 2 add brands... is it important 4 the build?

You pick up Brand Equity early in the tree, for a total of 5 available brands at a time. With picking up Rune Binder, only 3 total brands can be attached to a single enemy at any given time. So picking up even more brands Would be a minimal upgrade even for clearing maps.

Ok. Tyvm man!! Understood now. Tks!!
"
"
TxE4GL3k wrote:
Hi, can someone explain why using Aegis Aurora Champion Kite Shield instead of Prism Guardian Archon Kite Shield, please? is it because the affix "Replenishes Energy Shield by 2% of Armour when you Block" so ES could recover? is it using Aegis Aurora Champion Kite Shield much tankier than using Prism Guardian? if using Aegis Aurora Champion Kite Shield, does that mean that we need to use Lifetap to reserve aura in life to get LL?

Thank you.

Aegis Aurora is much tankier, at the expense of some damage. You would use arrogance support to reserve life and go LL, not life tap.

Thank you so much, Soda.
"
Also, depending on new influence implicits from endgame expansion it may be a great time for CI. They preview a ridiculous chest mod. I think it was something like 39% increased hatred effect. If you could get the same mod for malevolence then it might be alright to drop some offensive auras in exchange for getting the benefits of CI. Will be exciting to see how this goes.

So, you mean that we don't need to run all offensive auras if get those increasing effect mods, right?
"
TxE4GL3k wrote:
"
Also, depending on new influence implicits from endgame expansion it may be a great time for CI. They preview a ridiculous chest mod. I think it was something like 39% increased hatred effect. If you could get the same mod for malevolence then it might be alright to drop some offensive auras in exchange for getting the benefits of CI. Will be exciting to see how this goes.

So, you mean that we don't need to run all offensive auras if get those increasing effect mods, right?
that would be my thought. To go CI you need to drop some auras, mostly offensive. Maybe dropping zealotry isn’t so bad if you’re getting 30 40% increased malevolence aura effect from your 700ES Vaal regalia. Just good for thought!
"
Os Malaguetas wrote:
"
izanoz wrote:
"
I'd very much like to have the POBs of HADC and DonBrawler too. If its possible. Thanks :)

me too plz :)

found HadC's on POE.ninja...

Don’t refer to that, I was just testing builds near end of league and it was a mess 😅
Does anybody have any recommendations for youtube videos showing early league mapping with WTB? I've played cold dots on both occy and trickster before, but it's been probably 5 or 6 leagues since I last played it and I am mostly only finding boss kill videos when I look around online.
I notice that the 3.17 PoB uses Spine of the First Claimant in its early endgame tree. It seems solid, with decent %cold damage and great cold DoT multi rolls.

I haven't caught up on all of Shak's streams. When was it added in?
Everyone that asking for my POB. I will not be posting it in PMs or this forum.

However, I did post it in Shaks discord.

Shaks build is a league starter to get you to endgame content smoothly and I don't want to get people confused with my POB since its min maxed and most likely will cost 500-800ex in trade to make
Last edited by donbrawler on Feb 2, 2022, 7:30:43 PM
Everyone,

This is a big day. The entire guide of 2+ years has been re-written as part of a larger project and has been finally moved into place as the main guide. The structuring of the guide and the PoB has changed significantly, and very much for the better. I hope you all enjoy the build and 3.17!
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
"
ShakCentral wrote:
Everyone,

This is a big day.

Legend, cheers for the update. Will give this a whirl as my starter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info