[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
I'd very much like to have the POBs of HADC and DonBrawler too. If its possible. Thanks :)

me too plz :)
Can I also have it please? This is exactly what I've been thinking of playing, aegis aurora occultist wintertide brand, since I already played vortex some leagues back.
i'm also interested in both of the PoBs please :)

Maybe just post em in here. So you don't have to whisper everyone who asks for it. might be easier.
Last edited by DnLx3 on Feb 2, 2022, 10:33:09 AM
Do I have to grab the max I can of "addicional brands"? There's a mastery that allow to cast 2 add brands... but in POB it is not taken...
"
izanoz wrote:
"
I'd very much like to have the POBs of HADC and DonBrawler too. If its possible. Thanks :)

me too plz :)

found HadC's on POE.ninja...
Hi, can someone explain why using Aegis Aurora Champion Kite Shield instead of Prism Guardian Archon Kite Shield, please? is it because the affix "Replenishes Energy Shield by 2% of Armour when you Block" so ES could recover? is it using Aegis Aurora Champion Kite Shield much tankier than using Prism Guardian? if using Aegis Aurora Champion Kite Shield, does that mean that we need to use Lifetap to reserve aura in life to get LL?

Thank you.
"
TxE4GL3k wrote:
Hi, can someone explain why using Aegis Aurora Champion Kite Shield instead of Prism Guardian Archon Kite Shield, please? is it because the affix "Replenishes Energy Shield by 2% of Armour when you Block" so ES could recover? is it using Aegis Aurora Champion Kite Shield much tankier than using Prism Guardian? if using Aegis Aurora Champion Kite Shield, does that mean that we need to use Lifetap to reserve aura in life to get LL?

Thank you.

Aegis Aurora is much tankier, at the expense of some damage. You would use arrogance support to reserve life and go LL, not life tap.
Also, depending on new influence implicits from endgame expansion it may be a great time for CI. They preview a ridiculous chest mod. I think it was something like 39% increased hatred effect. If you could get the same mod for malevolence then it might be alright to drop some offensive auras in exchange for getting the benefits of CI. Will be exciting to see how this goes.
Hi... can U explain about the numbers of addicional brands? Do I have to grab the max I can of "addicional brands"? There's a mastery that allow to cast 2 add brands... is it important 4 the build?
"
Os Malaguetas wrote:
Hi... can U explain about the numbers of addicional brands? Do I have to grab the max I can of "addicional brands"? There's a mastery that allow to cast 2 add brands... is it important 4 the build?

You pick up Brand Equity early in the tree, for a total of 5 available brands at a time. With picking up Rune Binder, only 3 total brands can be attached to a single enemy at any given time. So picking up even more brands Would be a minimal upgrade even for clearing maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info