[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

I'm wondering about the "Only use bane in Rime Gaze - no other 4L" ? Isn't the conc effect "bad" because of less aoe? or do we do dmg with bane, so the conc eff is a dmg boost? i mean, yeah we do damage with bane, but is it noteworthy?
Gotta say, I've played Vortex almost every league for last couple of years and this is the strongest it felt. First time in PoE I have an easy time killing Sirus.

I was wondering, what are good influenced mods on boots? Onslaught on kill?
"
diesdasdinge wrote:
I'm wondering about the "Only use bane in Rime Gaze - no other 4L" ? Isn't the conc effect "bad" because of less aoe? or do we do dmg with bane, so the conc eff is a dmg boost? i mean, yeah we do damage with bane, but is it noteworthy?

you won't even notice the reduced aoe on bane, since you cast it on bosses and single target
"
_Elminister_ wrote:
Gotta say, I've played Vortex almost every league for last couple of years and this is the strongest it felt. First time in PoE I have an easy time killing Sirus.

I was wondering, what are good influenced mods on boots? Onslaught on kill?

yes I use a pair with onslaught on kill to map faster

one other good mod is increased movement speed if you haven't been hit recently
"
Icingdeath1 wrote:
I'm trying this out on Playstation and I'm trying to get ready for the CI swap(gaining levels and acquiring es item).what support should I drop from vortex six link to add Vaal cold snap into the mix?

Efficacy, most likely
"
So I guess for ultra high end Rime Gaze is better and any added survivability doesn't matter as much. But for people on the lower end like myself - honestly I find it a better experience since I switched to Crown. Depends on tree too though indeed.

About Rime gaze vs Crown, this is my personal experience: in early league, I got a crown with vortex enchant and anointed divine judgement on my presence of chayula.
Assuming the Crown got good rolls, it provides a very high es and damage, not to mention a lot of mana, that really made things easier for me when fixing my auras in early red mapping. Also, since anointing Tranquility was pretty expensive, Crown provided transfiguration of soul for cheap.
When I made the switch to Rime gaze, I had to get presence with tranquility. That's a bit of minmaxing in my opinion, you get less mana and slightly more dps. If rime gaze is maxrolled is a good upgrade but not that much of a game changer.

Managed to hit this double corrupt, took a while to get a useable enchant (like 30+ runs no vortex mod, so I gave up and kept the curse effect)

Compared to regular rime gaze it's about a 30% damage increase for VCS/CS, think I will stick with this for a long time
I had started to pob out a wintertide brand after seeing the scourge patch notes and got scared because I had never played brands. I wish I had found this sooner it's the easiest/strongest leveling build I've ever played.

Since I'm running the determination version I opted for crown over rime which I got with the +4 WTB stages pretty cheap. That frees up an anointment so I got a chayula with sanctity already on it which is a nice all around node.

I'm just starting maps but divine shield is really nice and I'll see how it feels without wicked ward. That was one thing I didn't like about rime - the reduced charge rate.

I got this insane shavs for cheaper than an uncorrupted 6L. It's basically free onslaught and the cast speed makes it easier to hit the 24 stages on WTB.
Hey there, can someone explain to me where the huge amount of armour comes from?

thank you :-).
Last edited by DerianDerian on Nov 13, 2021, 4:03:20 PM
"
DerianDerian wrote:
Hey there, can someone explain to me where the huge amount of armour comes from?

thank you :-).

hello, it comes from Determination aura and, if there's enough room for it, from Defiance Banner.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info