[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
SchnouzPolä wrote:
I'm a bit in trouble with EE too (playing CI). Rather new player but I have some experience with EE from playing ranger.

That 8sec trigger wand does not seem to do it for me too. So I started use it just for bosses and for clearing I use shock nova (jump into pack, cast shock nova, cast vortex). Anything wrong with that? In the trigger wand, everything is linked and I cannot cast SB manually anymore but orb of storms i can. Is that due to the 3 link (SB should not be linked?).

Sorry for the silly questions but it would really help an old fart progressing. And if anyone had time to check my occultist and tell me where to improve first, that would be awesome too :)

You really should socket in Tempest Shield into your trigger wand, even if Orb of Storm/Storm Brand is on cooldown we have 100% uptime on Tempest Shield. You can test is out on Blood Aquaduct.
"
iggy4mayor wrote:
Really loving this build! Swapped over from my league starter with some currency and am doing really well in t10 maps right now. I do keep dying to something though, I believe it's probably bleeding? I can't imagine what other DOT is killing me. I do have an immune to bleed on my flask, but sometimes that flask is down and still dying. Anything else this build can do to combat bleed? Or is there something else I'm possibly dying to? I'm already CI so it's not chaos.

I had the same issue. Make sure the immune to bleed is on a support flask (not a mana/life one) and has increased duration so its immunity lasts. If its too bad, switch your pantheon to the bleed avoidance one.

Probably the most powerful build ive ever ran. Was able to get +1 on 3 items, the builds dps right now its amazing and im sitting at around 9.2k ES.
Anyone have any insight if cold-blooded killer notable from the cluster jewels recovers ES if we take zealots oath? Playing LL in HCSSF (private league but SSF basically) and would like to know
Think I may have found a small typo, or I'm misunderstanding the gem setup for the wand after getting the trigger craft:

In Section 3.1, Elemental Equilibrium, you mention that we should "Roll 3 blue sockets on your weapon (don't have to be linked), and place Orb of Storms, Frost Bomb, and Tempest shield into these sockets."

In your PoB (CI Links), you have Frostbite linked in place of Frost Bomb. I'm assuming we go with Frostbite since its in the PoB that was recently updated?

Love the guide by the way, first time getting to red maps! :D
Last edited by Brodyzera on Apr 28, 2021, 12:23:33 AM
Guide shows shield (cwdt+immortal call+increase durarion)

Where and how do I get any red sockets? None of the gear shown or listed has 3 linked sockets, and one that are have no energy shield.

"
Wobbster4life wrote:
Guide shows shield (cwdt+immortal call+increase durarion)

Where and how do I get any red sockets? None of the gear shown or listed has 3 linked sockets, and one that are have no energy shield.

You can easily off colour an ES based shield to 3x red with your bench. You get the recipies very early in delve.

This Clip explains the basics on how to do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbjUtkOYpDg
Last edited by Gixxpunk on Apr 28, 2021, 3:19:31 AM
Having trouble with bosses EXCEPT for Sirus (super ez). Failed 10 way fight for Lex Ejoris, failed The Hidden.

My damage right now is fine, I don't want to switch to lowlife.

No idea how to make this tankier while maintaining the damage.

Any suggestions:

https://pastebin.com/xhMX5UFM
How do I go about crafting a weapon similar to this one?

Item Class: Wands
Rarity: Rare
Dire Barb
Imbued Wand
--------
Wand
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 28-53
Critical Strike Chance: 7.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.50
--------
Requirements:
Level: 60
Int: 188
--------
Sockets: B R-R
--------
Item Level: 86
--------
Quality does not increase Physical Damage (enchant)
Grants 1% increased Elemental Damage per 2% Quality (enchant)
--------
37% increased Spell Damage (implicit)
--------
+28% to Cold Damage over Time Multiplier
+1 to Level of all Spell Skill Gems
+1 to Level of all Cold Spell Skill Gems
Hatred has 33% increased Aura Effect
Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill, with a 8 second Cooldown (crafted)
--------
Redeemer Item
--------

Hi!

In the LL POB, the shield has 3 auras socketed in it, but even with the reduction they go to 35.5% mana reserved each. How can you have the third aura?

Also,
I just wanted to say that this is my first ever build that got me into the endgame (and poe) proper, after being a rather big noob for a while - Thank you very much for the effort, Shakcentral and everyone replying to this thread with helpful insights!
Last edited by Nordix on Apr 28, 2021, 9:50:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info