[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
Pyroboom wrote:
What's the logic behind 2 Disorienting Displays in LL cluster jewel version? Do they stack or what? Seems logical to me to grab Cold Blooded or Prismatic Guardian 8 passive jewels instead of DD.

They do stack it's not 100% needed. Deep Chill is the only mandatory Notable for large Clusters. One Disorienting Display will do just fine and I am using Prismatic Heart in my other large cluster. I like the extra resist it provides
Last edited by donbrawler on Apr 28, 2021, 7:48:20 PM
Having a lot of fun with this build, doing the CI version and it's very smooth in red maps.
How can I have a better uptime on my curse though? I really like the chaos explosions, but every 8 seconds from the wand doesn't give me enough coverage at all.
Is there any way to run Discipline, Malevolence and Frostbite+Blasphemy at the same time? Or do I need to drop one to run the curse aura?
"
warxtreme wrote:
https://pastebin.com/mFStc6ZN

Other than the medium jewels swapping, anyone have any recommendations on what to upgrade next for ES/Damage?

I just swapped out for AOE medium while retaining the damage mediums clusters, but just wonder if anyone had any thoughts gear wise what to throw at it next.
Sitting on about 12ex!

TIA.

You need a better wand, awakened gems. All level 1 awakened gems (Ele focus, Controlled Destruction and Swift Affliction) with 20% quality provide a damage boost.

Your gloves and boots should be at least 180ES. I would go without dot multi on gloves for now. your lacking ES on gloves bigtime.

Get rid of mana flask and use Basalt or Bottle Faith

Huge mistake taking Wicked Ward. Remove that asap its cutting your regen in half from Zealot's Oath.

after you fix all of those you can start looking at expensive upgrades . like +2 multi modded wand, watchers eye and corrupted shavs
Last edited by donbrawler on Apr 28, 2021, 7:49:47 PM
What would you recommend in my trigger wand if I have a ring to apply Frostbite? Add an extra curse and apply temp chains or something else? And are people finding EE still works fine with the 8 second trigger?
"
donbrawler wrote:
"
warxtreme wrote:
https://pastebin.com/mFStc6ZN

Other than the medium jewels swapping, anyone have any recommendations on what to upgrade next for ES/Damage?

I just swapped out for AOE medium while retaining the damage mediums clusters, but just wonder if anyone had any thoughts gear wise what to throw at it next.
Sitting on about 12ex!

TIA.

You need a better wand, awakened gems. All level 1 awakened gems (Ele focus, Controlled Destruction and Swift Affliction) with 20% quality provide a damage boost.

Your gloves and boots should be at least 180ES. I would go without dot multi on gloves for now. your lacking ES on gloves bigtime.

Get rid of mana flask and use Basalt or Bottle Faith

Huge mistake taking Wicked Ward. Remove that asap its cutting your regen in half from Zealot's Oath.

after you fix all of those you can start looking at expensive upgrades . like +2 multi modded wand, watchers eye and corrupted shavs

Thank you!
"
fnurt wrote:
What would you recommend in my trigger wand if I have a ring to apply Frostbite? Add an extra curse and apply temp chains or something else? And are people finding EE still works fine with the 8 second trigger?

You don't have a trigger wand btw and you can only add in second curse if you have Malediction, Whispers Of Doom on the tree or Level 5 Awakened Hextouch. grab one of those and your golden

Otherwise I would just put Frost Bomb in your wand and manually cast it on bosses.
Last edited by donbrawler on Apr 28, 2021, 10:54:25 PM
Spoiler

Other than adding more cluster jewels as I level up, does anyone have suggestions what would be a next good upgrade?
I'm currently running this build and I have problem with recovering energy shield. It's going down so fast. I'm sitting on 7.2k pool with all resistance caped. Some bosses and packs of mobs are one shooting me. So I'm confused because everybody says that this build is tanky and HC viable.
Funny thing.

First time playing SSF since I got fed up with path of trading/having to rush through everything.

My last Ultimatum before Kitava gave me a 5l Shavronne Wrapping!

I know I have a long way to go, I'm just using items I got throught leveling and I'm doing white maps, but.

Should I aim for LL and skip CI?

Thanks.
Last edited by sabotagge on Apr 29, 2021, 11:27:06 AM
doesnt seem like i can remove the area of effect around intuitive leap anyone can help with that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info