[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

the 25% reduction from Prism + the 14% from Sovereignty + 4% from the node before Influence should be enough to run all three auras from the shield.
Last edited by pepitomobile on Apr 28, 2021, 9:55:30 AM
What's the logic behind 2 Disorienting Displays in LL cluster jewel version? Do they stack or what? Seems logical to me to grab Cold Blooded or Prismatic Guardian 8 passive jewels instead of DD.
Slight update on how I'm running the trigger on the wand:

I put in Void Sphere.
It does pretty good job and it's fun during ultimatums even with the long CD.
More visually pleasing than anything but Frost bomb wasn't cutting it.
Everyone,

Please see the April 28 update in green text on the front page.

Vortex filters have been remade from scratch and are now available in 3 filters for PC and 2 each for PS4 and XBOX. Section 2.6 has details and links. Thank you for your patience.
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
Didn't follow the exact build (different curse setup and small changes to tree) but overall mostly followed the PoB.

Hit level 100 (pure mapping, no cheesy Rotas) - Build works very well, regen feels insane with Cinder (honestly feels like I have Vaal disc active 24/7). Was a really enjoyable starter. My gear is fairly cheap and I haven't had a problem with any content whatsoever

Great build; highly recommend anyone considering.
I'm having trouble pulling the trigger on CI. First league playing SSF and CI. I have about 6k ES and 2.5k health. Would chaos immunity really be worth losing that much health? I'd gain maybe a few hundred more ES from swapping over, but I'm super used to having the 'oh shit' health pot.

I haven't found either unique flask yet.
@ Percydaman2 - CI has a huge advantage of being chaos immune to chaos damage, which I have noticed in this league to be very common, specially in Ultimatums. I would definitely swap over and learn to play CI, it scales better than life, and once you get a bit of faster recharge, becomes super tanky.
Give it a go, always fun to try something new

@pundit_ninja - Looked at your gear, very nice, although you are missing out around 300ES from your shield, boots and gloves, which would help quite a bit.
Hi, thank you very much for this build, really enjoying it.

I have a question regarding EE: Right now I use vortex on left click (run). However, I fear that this will somehow mess up my EE uptime, since Vortex does an initial cold hit.

My thoughts are as follows:

My Vortex cooldown is 1.05 sec, so every 1.05 sec I cast a new Vortex with an initial cold hit. After the cold hit, EE gives enemies +25% cold resistance. Although I use Storm Brand and OoS on bosses, which should nearly immediately overwrite the cold hit, I fear that the time frame between my Vortex casts is just too low to really benefit from EE (in an optimal case - SB/OoS hits immediately after the vortex cold hit - I have round about 1 sec of -50% cold resistance before my next Vortex hits.

Do you have any experience with running Vortex on left click? Is EE still beneficial in this case, am I overthinking things?

Ty in advance.
"
iamvile_ wrote:
Hi, thank you very much for this build, really enjoying it.

I have a question regarding EE: Right now I use vortex on left click (run). However, I fear that this will somehow mess up my EE uptime, since Vortex does an initial cold hit.

My thoughts are as follows:

My Vortex cooldown is 1.05 sec, so every 1.05 sec I cast a new Vortex with an initial cold hit. After the cold hit, EE gives enemies +25% cold resistance. Although I use Storm Brand and OoS on bosses, which should nearly immediately overwrite the cold hit, I fear that the time frame between my Vortex casts is just too low to really benefit from EE (in an optimal case - SB/OoS hits immediately after the vortex cold hit - I have round about 1 sec of -50% cold resistance before my next Vortex hits.

Do you have any experience with running Vortex on left click? Is EE still beneficial in this case, am I overthinking things?

Ty in advance.

You seem to be a new player and you are overthinking EE.

Storm Brand is constantly ticking during its 6 second duration to ensure EE is 100% of the time. So if its taking longer than 6 seconds to kill a boss , cast another SB and your fine.
https://pastebin.com/mFStc6ZN

Other than the medium jewels swapping, anyone have any recommendations on what to upgrade next for ES/Damage?

I just swapped out for AOE medium while retaining the damage mediums clusters, but just wonder if anyone had any thoughts gear wise what to throw at it next.
Sitting on about 12ex!

TIA.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info